• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

It's a Bleach manga joke

When Yammy was revealed to be the 0 espada right after Ichigo beat Ulquiorra, Kubo Tite (mangaka of Bleach) explained that when Ulquiorra died that all that remained was "The Heart" as a full page with just that text.

Chapter 354 if you want to check it out

I was wondering if it was something like that, I know Kubo it notorious for pages and pages devoid of much content. Thanks.

Inuyasha is a terrible liar.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Silly Kagome, Inuyasha is like constantly worried and shouting your name whenever you're gone. Mostly because even he realizes that you missing means troubles.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think this is a good time to bring up that toonamigaf should join me in the sylveon ribboning like I have

Seda

Definitely a weird filler episode, having Kikyo and Kagome interact so much - events that will never be mentioned again.

foxuzamaki

Definitely a weird filler episode, having Kikyo and Kagome interact so much - events that will never be mentioned again.

So depressing, although it is technically cannon but only cannon in that everything in the anime is it's own cannon.

cannon

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRJ57kkTBvGTZM

Deleted_zps518b127f.png
zlCfzRJ6WOsQrSLavq

zlCfzRJ6bS0QtDv4hC
zlCfzRJ6jZAf4hmcSM

zlCfzRJ6oAoHw_uhU6
zlCfzRJ6p6M7GWoZgp

zlCfzRJ6tNgTC91uOe
zlCfzRJ65oM-1r-E_b

zlCfzRJ7Aa0pmeMo-R
zlCfzRJ7EPMG9wPt05

zlCfzRJ7HiI30cxyCt

Later.

LoL, this SD had a bunch of issues! The first pic was deleted from Miiverse... I think I pushed the wrong buttons, lol. He's talkin about Gigais! Or... something.... Maka came up last, since I just kinda.. lost time in there. Oh well, fun stuff!!

So depressing, although it is technically cannon but only cannon in that everything in the anime is it's own cannon.

cannon

CANNON BANNED!

Edit:

Amazing stuff SAB, especially like the Clone Wars one

Don't really get the Naruto one, I get it's referencing the fart scene, but it looks like Luffy and not Kiba

zlCfzRJ57kkTBvGTZM

painting
zlCfzRJ6WOsQrSLavq

zlCfzRJ6bS0QtDv4hC
zlCfzRJ6jZAf4hmcSM

zlCfzRJ6oAoHw_uhU6
zlCfzRJ6p6M7GWoZgp

zlCfzRJ6tNgTC91uOe
zlCfzRJ65oM-1r-E_b

zlCfzRJ7Aa0pmeMo-R
zlCfzRJ7EPMG9wPt05

zlCfzRJ7HiI30cxyCt

Later.

LoL, this SD had a bunch of issues! The first pic was deleted from Miiverse... I think I pushed the wrong buttons, lol. He's talkin about Gigais! Or... something.... Maka came up last, since I just kinda.. lost time in there. Oh well, fun stuff!!
Hahahah. The Clone Wars one is damn good, SAB.

foxuzamaki

Later.

haha good effort man even though tonight wasent as kind to you

Later toonamigaf

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Ranking Time! It was a really good night (except for the awful trio).

1. Big O
  2. Cowboy Bebop
  3. One Piece
  4. IGPX
  5. FMA: Brotherhood
  6. Soul Eater
  7. Clone Wars
  8. Inuyasha 1
  9. Inuyasha 2
  10. Sword Art Online
  11. Bleach
  12. Naruto

Laters

Bleach sketch isn't showing up

zlCfzRJ6jZAf4hmcSM

XD

zlCfzRJ6tNgTC91uOe

There's something both sad and disgusting watching old man Rosewater trying to eat tomato stew

edit: Now I see the spoiler tag with the explanation

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I think it's referencing the Amazing World of Gumball cartoon.

Yup! Body Humor is so prevalent in modern US animation, that's the first thing that comes to mind when that scene happens. Then OVERZEALOUS!! as he screamed out while preforming the game in one of the old Naruto games...

Ahhh, give me a sec, I'll make Bleach Visable... by rehosting...

Deleted_zps518b127f.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Good morning Toonami GAF.
Amazing work as usual SAB, The SAO one is hilarious.

After last night, One Piece newcomers can see why veterans love the show so much. It is full of hype moments. Even the "average" arcs have major hype moments (I won't say since spoilers, but yeah). Still, the original manga is worth checking out.

I'd pay money to see a "fixed" version of Sword Art Online, one that actually applies MMORPG logic and isn't filled with terrible romance fluff. Hey morons, you're in a life or death situation! Stop cyber-fucking and get out of the game!

I like the new thread title. I know it will be back when they write up a deal with Funimation, but it still feels weird.

Good morning!
Deleted_zps518b127f.png
zlCfzRJ6WOsQrSLavq

zlCfzRJ6jZAf4hmcSM

zlCfzRJ6oAoHw_uhU6
zlCfzRJ6p6M7GWoZgp

zlCfzRJ6tNgTC91uOe

zlCfzRJ7Aa0pmeMo-R

Later.

Favs !Love the pervert dialog, punk bitch, and red shirt comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom