• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only only main characters allowed to kill cannon monsters are inuyasha and sometimes kagome

Miroku has bro'd up before and used his wind tunnel on massive groups of monsters even though they had Naraku's bees with them. What has Sango done besides for having a great spot for Miroku to rest his hand?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Miroku has bro'd up before and used his wind tunnel on massive groups of monsters even though they had Naraku's bees with them. What has Sango done besides for having a great spot for Miroku to rest his hand?

so he's only good for cannon fodder monsters as opposed to just filler monsters, which he usually fails because of naraku's bees only being able to suck a few end, but by then the only threat to them would be the main bad guy which no one other than inuyasha, kagome, and if shesshy is there, him aswell are able to kill

Seda

Kagome is so abusive.

Does Inuyasha really need the collar anymore? I mean, I guess if he loses the Tetsusaiga it might help in subduing him..

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Is this the episode where kagome and kikyo get trapped and have character development that isnt cannon?

1334456460423.jpg

Okay, pretend I'm stupid.

What's "The Heart" reference I"m not getting?

It's a Bleach manga joke

When Yammy was revealed to be the 0 espada right after Ichigo beat Ulquiorra, Kubo Tite (mangaka of Bleach) explained that when Ulquiorra died that all that remained was "The Heart" as a full page with just that text.

Chapter 354 if you want to check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom