• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 3: Ridley's Believe It or Not!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Today's Pic
zlCfzRKeGeQF0_ohOm

"Pic of the day. Flying through rings actually requires careful maneuvering, so um...would you mind getting off?"

xylACrJ.jpg

There you go, Sakurai. Are you happy?!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a related note, the Pilotwings stage should be enough confirmation that it doesn't have to follow the "handhelds stage on 3DS" and stuff... if only because of the loophole that Pilotwings 3D is part of the feature in that stage :p

SuperSah

Banned
On a related note, the Pilotwings stage should be enough confirmation that it doesn't have to follow the "handhelds stage on 3DS" and stuff... if only because of the loophole that Pilotwings 3D is part of the feature in that stage :p

I hope it's true.

I'd like a nice variety of stages on each game.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I don't know why but for a second I thought those orbs was Mega Man exploding when he dies lol.

qq more

[QUOTE="D";86977195]I don't know why but for a second I thought those orbs was Mega Man exploding when he dies lol.[/QUOTE]

Mega Man in Smash cancellation confirmed!

[QUOTE="D";86977195]I don't know why but for a second I thought those orbs was Mega Man exploding when he dies lol.[/QUOTE]

That's what I though at first glance too.

Wow, I hadn't noticed character lighting/shadows looking so good in this stage! With the plane moving around they must have a really cool effect.

PS: I think I'm missing something on thread title, apart from Ridley joke of course... Is there a pun I don't get? (not english native)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Fucking nothing called it again, I have one more nothing this week then i actually got ballsy so hopefully things keep going lol

I thought it was not that bad. It made me curious if we have heavy characters on right wing, so would it make the plane tilt right or what? I hope that it would because it would make the battles more interesting.

I thought it was not that bad. It made me curious if we have heavy characters on right wing, so would it make the plane tilt right or what?

I hope so since that would be interesting.

That's not going to happen, Sakurai is just making another one of his infamous jokes. After all flying through rings is difficult in pilotwings as is let alone having 4 people standing on your wings Illusion of Gaia style

Mark1

Haven't posted for a while but I've gotta say this game is becoming quite a fan's dream, especially with Sonic's return since it will bring up something many people didn't expect to happen - Mario VS Sonic VS Megaman. Add Pac Man to that and oh dear lord the fangasm some will have. It's close to being one of these dream come true games.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Haven't posted for a while but I've gotta say this game is becoming quite a fan's dream, especially with Sonic's return since it will bring up something many people didn't expect to happen - Mario VS Sonic VS Megaman. Add Pac Man to that and oh dear lord the fangasm some will have. It's close to being one of these dream come true games.

I definitely agreed with you there, and there is a rumor that we might get Pac-Man but I wouldn't get hope high until they straight out confirm him being in the game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know, they've focused a lot on the plane but I do hope we see references to the other Pilotwing activities even if it's just in the background.

I can imagine Sakurai doesn't want to reveal everything about each stage. I mean the representation of an N64 island could still has a chance as the big surprise when the game comes out.

SuperSah

Banned
Tomorrow:

Shot of Battlefield with no fighters ala SS pic.

I want to see more of WFT, Villager and Olimar on 3DS. We only got one shot of each.

And what happened to that "Galaxy" stage?

Sakurai, pls

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Though to be fair if Mega Man had not been announced in the first trailer I would have never suspected he'd be playable for kind of the same reason.

That's true but I was hoping to see Mega Man in SSB4 and I GOT IT!

Tomorrow:

Shot of Battlefield with no fighters ala SS pic.

I want to see more of WFT, Villager and Olimar on 3DS. We only got one shot of each.

And what happened to that "Galaxy" stage?

Sakurai, pls

Galaxy stage was Battlefield stage whole time. :eek:

Timeaisis

Wow, what a day. Ridley, Mewtwo, and Naruto all confirmed. Great news, guys.

Tomorrow we'll probably get Master Chief, Goku, and Batman.

Top Bottom