• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...any chance HxH or Berserk will return before the end of the year? If the other HxH hiatuses were this long, I can understand the frustration with the series. This is fucking ridiculous already. PEACE.

LOL HXH's anime is likely to finish before a new chapter comes out by Togashi.

At this rate Togashi might as well end it with one big finale.

scy

Kaichou wa Maid-sama 85 [END] - THIS ENDED?!

Well, not much I can complain about the ending really, I guess. I mean,
wedding! Hooray!

Edit:

Girl the Wilds 109 - Some random bullies are about to die horrible, horrible deaths.

remz

I read Oyasumi Punpun and it really effected me.

I don't think I've ever been that upset reading a manga... but I still really like it, probably because it actually got a response out of me urrrrrrrrk :/

wonzo

Banned
haven't done one of these in a while so

killingtrees19.jpg

Acid08

Banned
KNIM

What even....

So they've barely introduced one girl that wants Haruto's dick and another one appears out of nowhere....

And then Asuka shows up for what fucking reason?

Fuck this shit.

Ore Nante Galge?

iywBRVkl.png

A fan of a bishoujo game makes a wish to the gods to turn his life into said game. Only the gods don't know anything about bishoujo games so they turn his life into the character on the cover of the game.

This is pretty amusing and could be pretty great as an actual series. The premise is pretty silly but definitely does have some potential of seeing all the scenes from bishoujo games from the girls' side. Would be cool if this turns into an actual series. or more chapters are made.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Started to catch up with One Piece, I have almost 2 years worth of chapters to read.

<3 One Piece.

Fairy Tail 357

Well of course Laxus is gonna lose or the fight will get interrupted so of course he can have his redemption fight later on.

Nordicus

What did you think of andres face
*shrug*

Rage Town

Oh here we fucking go again, fuck it. I'm done. Dropped. This time for sure. Until next week.
There has to be some kind of a line between pain resistance and stupidity that you guys crossed by continuing to read Kimi Now Irritated Much. Even I dropped it before double-digits and was actively torturing myself the last 30 or more

Articalys

There has to be some kind of a line between pain resistance and stupidity that you guys crossed by continuing to read Kimi Now Irritated Much. Even I dropped it before double-digits and was actively torturing myself the last 30 or more
Only takes about five minutes to read a chapter each week, and I want to see if Seo ever has the guts to try and break up Haruto and Yuzuki again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

So, it ended. Felt like it should have ended way before this, but ah well. At least the wedding was fun.

Loved how gorgeous Misaki looks as an adult.

TSF Monogatari Append 1.0

Didn't expect to sse this translated so soon and, as one would expect from ShindoL, it delivers on all levels.
Based ShindoL /bow
There's even an illustration made by Syu Murasaki. It's like I'm in heaven.

eh the raw has been out for a while (although the time for the raw to originally appear was pretty long imo).

it was nice and lived up to the "Append" name, plus he will be doing more at some point.

Solune

Kaichou wa Maid-sama 85 [END] - THIS ENDED?!

Well, not much I can complain about the ending really, I guess. I mean,
wedding! Hooray!

Edit:

Girl the Wilds 109 - Some random bullies are about to die horrible, horrible deaths.

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

So, it ended. Felt like it should have ended way before this, but ah well. At least the wedding was fun.

Loved how gorgeous Misaki looks as an adult.

Wedding dresses are the best.

And just noticed your tag scy. haha grats on that.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Kaichou wa Maid Sama is finished? Ayo, I used to read that shit around the time that homeboy's past was starting to get revealed. It was dope! I dropped it a couple of years ago but if it's done I'ma pick that shit up.

dramatis

Yamada and the Seven Witches 79-80

Things are getting more supernatural and Tamaki is actually a nice guy. Go figure.

Shokugeki no Soma 45

I actually haven't ate that much curry, this really does make me want to try lots of different types.

I'd probably be terrible at cooking curry though.

wonzo

Banned
Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary 2
This is the best currently running monster girl manga there is. rip niku drill

Aku no Hana 50
holy shit oshimi

Makai no Ossan 278-300

I hope the tutor becomes a regular character as Takura really struck gold with his single minded persistence. lol

Flag Time 6

A currently running yuri manga that actually touches upon the sexual aspect of it in a (relatively) tactful way. GOAT

Friandises 6

This chapter made me wonder if they have chocolate flavoured E-Cigs or something.

Nordicus

I kinda wonder how much storage room you'd need in order to sell a wide selection of both popular and obscure manga these days.

A local store (not dedicated to manga though but table-top RPGs, selection is decent regardless) has over a thousand different titles on sale at this moment but a massive majority of it is Generic Multipart Boring Shounen/Shoujo With Uninspired Art volume #5 that's worth more as kindling than reading material. The ones without the first volume available are probably going to have even harder time selling than otherwise.

This chapter made me wonder if they have chocolate flavoured E-Cigs or something.
Well, when vanilla-flavored cigars exist, and man do those smell great, it's not a far-fetched idea

scy

Wedding dresses are the best.

And just noticed your tag scy. haha grats on that.

wedding dresses so good

And, yeah, I have a tag now! Now I just need to get banned from GAF and I'll complete my bingo card.

Worth picking up?

It dragged on for a bit but Misaki is <3. If you don't like super MCs, you'll probably hate the main duo. Then again, Usui is a giant troll most of the time so that helps a lot.

Nordicus

Should I add that on my list? Also RIP Jingai Shunman 07 translations.
Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa what? Explain!

Just yesterday I finally found out the name of the really adorable batgirl story (Jingai Shunman #5). Don't tell me the mangaka's quit or died?!

LOL HXH's anime is likely to finish before a new chapter comes out by Togashi.

At this rate Togashi might as well end it with one big finale.

I just want him to resolve the Troupe plot line. After that, I don't care if he just ends it. The hiatuses are becoming too much to wish for anything beyond that.

upandaway

Soma

New duo are great, love 'em. Hopefully they show up often.

Never ate curry before in my life actually, it's just not a thing that happens over here. Dunno.
Funny how despite that, I still got everything in this chapter. That's what happens when you read a manga based entirely on curry, I guess.

Kieli

Shokugeki no Soma

All I've gotten out of the last two chapters is that Tadokoro is going to end up a bitter woman relegated to some dilapidated shack in the middle of nowhere while Soma goes on to marry a blond woman (Erina?) just like his dad.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom