• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage On

Game-Biz said:
You know, I'm pretty sure Iwata chooses Ness when he plays SSB, so...yeah, Ness is awesome.

If that's true then their is no way that Ness won't be in the game. After all you wouldn't ditch your bosses favorite character would you? Xd

Jiggy

Ness got hit with the nerf stick almost as hard as Kirby in the SSB to SSBM transition--it was really just kind of sad to see. If they'd even so much as left his spike a spike instead of changing it to a meteor smash, he could have had one really notable feature to his name in SSBM. :/

Crushed

Fry Daddy
KIRBY TRANSFORMATIONS!

kirby_071220s-l.jpg

YESSSSSSS! :lol :lol

Game-Biz

MindCollizion said:
Wow. Haven't made a prediction in a LONG time.

I say...

We're getting an Item tonight.

Yeah I always sucked at predicting anyways...
george.jpg

"If you're instinct is always wrong, then the opposite must be right."

The move that symbolizes Kirby is none other than his standard special move, Inhale!

He’s able to copy an enemy’s ability (by which I mean, their standard special move) and use it as his own.

kirby_071220a-l.jpg

When he inhales a foe and swallows...

kirby_071220b-l.jpg

He copies his opponent’s ability!

So... Which look belongs to which character?

kirby_071220c-l.jpg
kirby_071220d-l.jpg
kirby_071220e-l.jpg
kirby_071220f-l.jpg
kirby_071220g-l.jpg
kirby_071220h-l.jpg
kirby_071220i-l.jpg
kirby_071220j-l.jpg
kirby_071220k-l.jpg
kirby_071220l-l.jpg
kirby_071220m-l.jpg
kirby_071220n-l.jpg
kirby_071220o-l.jpg
kirby_071220p-l.jpg
kirby_071220q-l.jpg
kirby_071220r-l.jpg
kirby_071220s-l.jpg

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
By the way, Kirby is using an inhaling move while wearing King Dedede's hat.

So it looks like Dedede's neutral B will be of the inhalation variety.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Meta Knight Kirby and Snake Kirby are adorable.

Unfortunately, I wanted to see what his Lucas hat would look like, even if it would just be Lucas' hair.

Incidentally, this update has some of the best screenshots in a while.

Stage On

Crushed said:
KIRBY TRANSFORMATIONS!

kirby_071220s-l.jpg

YESSSSSSS! :lol :lol

That's it sigh I hate old information. I mean who cares what Kirby is going to look like when he sucks in one of the new characters, since we know what copied move would are anyhow.

It's lame becuse anybody who can draw could basically draw what Kirby would look like after sucking one of the other characters in and get it reasonably right anyhow.

Jiggy

For sp0rsk's sake:

The move that symbolises Kirby is none other than his standard special move, Inhale!

He’s able to copy an enemy’s ability (by which I mean, their standard special move) and use it as his own.

When he inhales a foe and swallows...

...he copies his opponent’s ability!

So... Which look belongs to which character?

For a second there, I thought they were doing a stealth confirmation of Dixie, but that's just Diddy form with a banana peel behind his head.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Stage On said:
That's it sigh I hate old information. I mean who cares what Kirby is going to look like when he sucks in one of the new characters, since we know what copied move would are anyhow.

It's lame becuse anybody who can draw could basically draw what Kirby would look like after sucking one of the other characters in and get it reasonably right anyhow.

No matter how lame you think it is, it's still not old information, smart boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom