• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebgnSq6.jpg

Monster Musume 7

Shedding is lewd.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
KNIM

Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant. Please be pregnant.

Horimiya

Totally in-character.

Bokura no Negai 7
tumblr_mx41knGocv1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Yes its going down my bro love route. Looking and hoping if the writer goes down this path fully and wont let it end in sadness and regret. Of the three romances in this series so far for the brothers, none are working though we did get a brief kiss from the mid brother and younger friend, so maybe Hayato and the other will do something.

Denpa Kyoushi 98
Interesting siblings

Nisekoi 101
Was this character present in the story before? Well this was as interesting as a side story can get in this manga

Heysoos

Girls of the Wild's

Man, I don't know if it's because when I picked it up I powered through 80 or 90 some chapters, but the plot feels so unfocused now. Before he was training to overcome his bullies and insecurities, while still having fun with the girls, but now it just seems to jump all over the place. I feel like that other weak guy's addition was unneeded too.

scy

Horimiyas 27 - This chapter put a smile on my face. I don't even care

Nisekoi 101 -

Aunt Tits 105 - welp

Bonnouji 35 [END] - Suddenly, ending. Huh.

Hime-dol!! 08

Gotta admit that was a pretty impressive hairstyle.

Hime-dol!! 09

And so starts the harem route with both love interests understanding each other.

Rad and Rinpu

2REkaoFl.png

An one shot about creating a school to treat children that have been infected with a cursed power.

From the creator of Binbougami ga!, comes this interesting one shot. It shows promise as a full series which is something always of interest with one-shots. Creating a school for the children that been given up on by society is an interesting premise and the main character shows promise if this was made into a full series.

Bossun

Nanatsu no Taizai

This manga keeps on getting more and more interresting, be it the characters, the back stories or the world.

Sousei no Onmyouji 01

Well the premise is pretty generic for now. I also don't really like the male lead all that much. I was a little disappointed the one in the beginning wasn't the main lead, but whatever.

The girl isn't bad, mostly for the faces. The action is acceptable and the two page spreads were pretty impressive. I mean, I guess I will keep reading this but it just doesn't stand out much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom