• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
For errors like Punpun and Green Blood they did, but I have no idea about Eden.
Though, a quick search about Eden yielded me this (about volume 8 tho):

Mattia Dal Corno
Perché tu credi davvero che esista un qualsiasi editore al mondo, e non parlo solo di editori di fumetti, che controlla tutte le pagine di tutte le tirature? Non scherziamo. Degli errori di questo tipo possono sempre capitare se stampi tanto quanto facciamo noi, e cmq sono pure errori non nostri ma del tipografo. Il controllo qualità c'è l'abbiamo eccome, tra l'altro
Jesus Christ what a shitty response...

Shokugeki no Soma

Woohoo! You go girl! I'd read a manga just about Megumi and her struggles to be a chef.

....goddamnit. I thought there was an update.

7 Seeds

Pretty slow so far. The whole cavern thing is interesting, and it seems like there's some death flags thrown around.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When I get bored I like to look ahead on Prison School because not being able to understand Japanese makes it even more crazy.

The latest few chapters are...interesting to say the least.

Green Worldz 1
tumblr_mxg2wzIsUt1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Hadnt realized that mangabox thing just launched didnt have region restrictions or what not. In any event this is one of the three I chose to start and it is off to an interesting start with the vegetation apocolypse of sorts. Akira is good design lead character and the vegetation looks nice, wonder where it goes from here and what not.

Theonik

Oddman 11 1-11
mangaupdate.com said:
There're 11 kids in Setsu's school who have special quirks and characteristics, called Oddman. Setsu wanted to date the only male Oddman, Itami, and so she proceeded to challenge all other Oddman since they were his ex-girlfriends. In the process, she made several Oddman fall for her instead.
So yeah this is basically a version of Scott Pilgrim that is actually good with yuri on top.
I fucking love Dowman's artstyle so much and it's actually pretty funny in its weirdness. Shame it's not finished.

Double Gauge 06

Well, getting his powers explained was pretty cool and looks like we got two more teams of doctors left to introduce. This series is still pretty enjoyable and I wonder what medical tool this new team is going to use.

Is there any manga villain that you hate said villains fucking guts and want them get the ass beating of the century because of the absolutely despicable things he's done, but when it comes down to it, he/she is a fucking fantastic villain?

Sen to Man 02

Besides being a simple slice to life, it's pretty interesting that there's this nice dynamic and back to forth between the father and daughter.

And even the whole thing without a mother.

Nordicus

Boku wa Mari no Naka 21-22

Am I the only one who feels like punching Hiroki? Maybe "Mari" too for being so dense, but mostly Hiroki

Tower of God v1 16 - 20
Ba6fTb2CQAA0tav.png

If Anak can leave the team (shes clearly not a team player being only interested in Black March) then Ship Leesoo and Hatsu team will be my favorite of the teams apart from Baam and Koons. Hatsu is best swordsman around and really good design, Ship Leesoo is rather hilarious and best normal human and silly antics.

Green April is alright but wonder if it has better abilities then just changing sizes.

Aizo

Banned
Boku wa Mari no Naka 22

This was pretty fucked up but I couldn't help but lose it at the last panel. lol
Boku wa Mari no Naka - Ch. 22
I had the opposite reaction with that teddy bear. It's so creepy and stoic.
I really want the main story to progress... I don't care much for high school drama.

Ace of Diamond 25 - 27

Still reading at the pace of the anime (well ep10 only did up to 27a) but incredibly progress especially 27, liking how Eijun is now, and if Chris can actually get compelled to catch this match, then the second best battery will be formed. Still concerned for who the two to be first string will be.

Kumamiko - Girl Meets Bear 1-6
Now this was a good find, a comedy manga bout a girl and a bear that talks. Its style of comedy is akin to Daily Lives of Highschool Boys and art is strangely similar to Tanaka Yutaka's drawings, author of Itoshi No Kana and the ever bittersweet Ai Ren.

To Love-Ru Darkness 38

I guess it's only fair for Rito to get super interesting time from time.

To Aru Majutsu no Index - The Miracle of Endymion 06

Time for Touma to punch lolis in SPACE.

Samurai Papa 03

How a samurai deals with his daughter's first kiss. (Not really well)

The Gamer 14

SKILL BOOKS GALORE!

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I've been thinkin lately about maybe picking up the VIZ tankobans for One Piece. But I worry about the localization. In particular, fuckin ZOLO. That alone is almost enough to turn me off it. But I was lookin into it and heard they might be censored for violence/language/alcohol/tobacco? Is this true? Aint no way I'm shelling out for something censored/edited in any capacity.

Soma

Kabu no Isaki End

Wow, surprised to see this end already. I'm... not really sure what to think of the ending at the moment. Last two chapters seemed oddly cryptic compared to how the rest of the story was and I feel that the notion that
this was all Isaki's dream
seems a little too on the nose for something like this. I feel like there's something much more to it that I might not be grasping right now.

I dunno, I think I'll have to give the entire thing another read some day to pick up on things I might've missed. All that said though, the atmosphere in this manga is just fantastic. The kind of manga you can easily lose yourself in. Very lovely manga.

Mortemis

Banned
Aunt tits 106

fauBA6P.png

Can you see the yandere seeping from this look?

Anyways, after this chapter are you guys still not convinced she's a girl? I mean c'mon. ;__;

dumbyugi

Kindaichi Case Files: Takato's Side 1

A spinoff about Kindaichi's nemesis Takato. This was a basic character introduction chapter. I like Takato so hopefully this turns out alright.

Schoolgirl Landlord Honoka 1

Honoka become the landlord of an apartment that her grandpa built. She undresses at a shrine and meets the first tennant who was sitting in a blow up pool wearing only a bikini top. Seems like it'll be fun/lewd.

High School Ninja Girl, Otonashi-san 1

The title describes the series pretty well. It's a 4koma that is pretty amusing. I can see it becoming repetitive pretty fast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom