• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrForester said:
I wish he had announced 30 single day delays rather than 1 month long delay...

We always get such nice updates when there's a delay.

Im sure to make it up to me we'll get a tripple update tonight.

Wind Waker Link, Wind Waker Zelda, and Wind Waker Ganon
The_Legend_of_Zelda_the_Wind_Waker485525715.jpg

final smash= turn into a seagull?

EDIT WTFOMG SHIEK

ant1532

Banned
Umm... it looks fake people. Looks like old model and its on old hyrule so it could be faked easy. And those pics like the one with the arrows were from Coro coro which looked different from that.

Stuneseht

ant1532 said:
Umm... it looks fake people. Looks like old model and its on old hyrule so it could be faked easy. And those pics like the one with the arrows were from Coro coro which looked different from that.
can you translate the text, please

Yeah now I'm starting to doubt as well. You'd think that if they weren't going to update the Sheik model at all, they wouldn't have hidden it this long.

ezekial45

Banned
Firestorm said:
ok, normally I'd be screaming fake but you're jonnyram. Where'd you get this? Like ant says, that Sheik looks exactly like the one from Melee and it's on Hyrule Temple.

They are bringing back that stage aren't they?

EDIT: It's probably just me, but he does looks updated to me.

Meloche said:
Youtube Version

I didn't upload it or anything, just passing it along. It's a really awesome trailer, but watching it on Nintendo's Japan site is about as bad as it was watching those Metroid videos on the Corruption preview channel. The character detail in this game is really a huge leap over Melee though, that much is definitely obvious now. I mean just looking at Yoshi in that trailer, or the idle animations for Bowser when he's facing Mario... amazing.

Holy fuck that is an amazing video. Easily the best footage released yet.

ant1532

Banned
Hmmm, I don't know now. The textures of her clothes as Sheik do look a lot better but I could just be seeing things.

Also

Does anyone know what the status is on online play and modded wiis?(and online connectivity to vc, ect)

Firestorm

ezekial45 said:
They are bringing back that stage aren't they?

Yeah, but I'm just saying it's so easy to fake a screen with Hyrule Temple. But it does look quite real. I'm torn on this one.

Edit: wait, is that the instruction booklet?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
ssbm_sheiks.jpg

The Sheik in the scan has bandages on her legs. Either they were photoshopped on, or it's legit.

[Edit] Also, the move is written as "Sheik Change" and "Sheik" is indeed found in the text to the right of the image.

Tathanen said:
ssbm_sheiks.jpg

The Sheik in the scan has bandages on her legs. Either they were photoshopped on, or it's legit.

[Edit] Also, the move is written as "Sheik Change" and "Sheik" is indeed found in the text to the right of the image.

good call

Crushed

Fry Daddy
crowphoenix said:
I predict a Belmont. Come of Sakurai, show me some love. Please? :D
FUCK YEAH

And yeah, that Sheik model doesn't look exactly the same as the SSBM one. But a 67 page instruction book?

That has to be a strategy guide if it's real. Strategy guides always seem to come out before the game these days, leaking info (remember MP3 and Twilight Princess?).

Crushed said:
FUCK YEAH

And yeah, that Sheik model doesn't look exactly the same as the SSBM one. But a 67 page instruction book?

That has to be a strategy guide if it's real. Strategy guides always seem to come out before the game these days, leaking info (remember MP3 and Twilight Princess?).

yeah, and look how thick it is, too...

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Firestorm said:
Why are we talking about clones again?
And why can you not spell Ganon correctly.
Clone being the new wire frame dudes. They have a proper name, but I'm too lazy to click my bookmark and look it up.

Jonnyram

The text says:

Sheik Change: (down move)
The other face of Zelda - change into Sheik! After transforming, as well as the obvious visual difference, the gameplay is also totally different, from actions to special moves. Also pay attention to Sheik's brand new outfit.

And this booklet is in the new issue of Famitsu.

ezekial45

Banned
Jonnyram said:
The text says:

The other face of Zelda - change into Sheik! After transforming, as well as the obvious visual difference, the gameplay is also totally different, from actions to special moves. Also pay attention to Sheik's brand new outfit.

Thanks for clearing that up. Did you find this online? Or is it your issue?

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Jonnyram said:
The text says:

Jonnyram: Neo's Jesusbuddha Apprentice.

Anything else in there we should know about?

I wonder what Sheik's FS is...

Jiggy

Jonnyram said:
The text says:

I hope the Sheik update, whenever it happens, doesn't avoid gender pronouns in this way. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom