• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meloche said:
stage22_080115d-l.jpg
I knew the flowerpot was just a background.

KINGMOKU

Man. I hate the look, and idea of this stage more then pikmin&crew being playable.

Just doesnt fit, at all. It's like having the wiifit board as a charactor, and your smelly ass feet as the stage.

Firestorm

moku said:
Man. I hate the look, and idea of this stage more then pikmin&crew being playable.

Just doesnt fit, at all. It's like having the wiifit board as a charactor, and your smelly ass feet as the stage.

How does Olimar + Pikmin not fit?

KevinCow

Banned
moku said:

This... what? What, exactly, doesn't make sense about a Nintendo character (a Miyamoto character at that!) and a stage based on the game he's from being in a game about Nintendo characters fighting in stages based on games they're from?

mj1108

SexConker said:
I just visited GAF...

WTF

8 year olds should not have keyboards.

Fixed.

Some of you are must be women the way you're getting overly emotional about a 1 month delay. Take some Midol and go lay down.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
mj1108 said:
Fixed.

Some of you are must be women the way you're getting overly emotional about a 1 month delay. Take some Midol and go lay down.
mj, you're not a mod here (or on IGN anymore for that matter).

We have people here like Dragona. Who do not take such comments lightly.

creamsugar said:

I don't even typically like action/fighter/brawlers that much, but I have been following the game because of the adventure mode. Now, after seeing the trailer, it looks quite fascinating - indeed, I think I am starting to get hyped for the game, which is really saying something - especially images of the adventure mode and the more obscure levels in action - Warioware and Pictochat. If only the adventure mode is long and good, then I think it will have something for everyone.
I was glad to hear the Yoshi Story music in the trailer. No real fighting game is complete without it.

We got to see some more options for the stage builder in this trailer - ruin and mushrooms. I wonder how many elements it will have in all, and how flexible it will be.

scottnak said:
6prglmd.png

Bow before its glory.
Lets just hope we get some new goodies in the near future...
Awesome! I hope the Elite Beat Agents are in as well! :D

moku said:

Someone missed the whole point of Smash Bros.! :lol

It's one thing to create a regular character that people can take out of the game context and change for their own twisted desires...

It's something entirely else when you purposely put a sticker in the game showing a character who is half human and half fox trying to look sexy.
6xtopjd.png

Real classy Nintendo...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
BuddhaRockstar said:
It's one thing to create a regular character that people can take out of the game context and change for their own twisted desires...

It's something entirely else when you purposely put a sticker in the game showing a character who is half human and half fox trying to look sexy.
6xtopjd.png

Real classy Nintendo...

Fool! Cream is a bunny!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jiggy37 said:
There's something I don't like about Cream the Rabbit defiling my Smash Bros by being anywhere in it. >_>

Aww c'mon Jiggy. Smash is all about reconcilliation. What's wrong with a little Cream? It's not like Cream is going to be a top tier cheesy as hell character...Or will she???

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm thinking we're going to get a megaton newcomer to make up for the announcement of the delay. Maybe another third-party or Ridley?

ggnoobIGN

Banned
RoboPlato said:
I'm thinking we're going to get a megaton newcomer to make up for the announcement of the delay. Maybe another third-party or Ridley?
Hopefully. But someone was saying they've had these updates for months.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
ggnoobIGN said:
Hopefully. But someone was saying they've had these updates for months.
They do them a few weeks in advance but it's likely that they've known about the delay for a while, or have even gone back and changed what was going to be updated because of it.

Jiggy

Predicting Bomberman and/or Lloyd and/or some other third-party character tonight.

Also predicting tears, when any non-importers who like the revealed third-party character re-realize they'll be waiting four weeks longer than before.

I just noticed i posted this in the wrong thread:

Originally Posted by Gamer @ Heart:
I refuse to believe Viewtiful Joe is not in this game. I just cant process it. He is too perfect for this game. I think ill place a ban bet that he's in it. 1 month. If he isnt revealed within a week after the japanese release or during a dojo update, im gone. Any takers?

Meloche

creamsugar said:
A Link to the Snitch said:
Can someone Youtube the videos? It's loading SO slowly.
Youtube Version

I didn't upload it or anything, just passing it along. It's a really awesome trailer, but watching it on Nintendo's Japan site is about as bad as it was watching those Metroid videos on the Corruption preview channel. The character detail in this game is really a huge leap over Melee though, that much is definitely obvious now. I mean just looking at Yoshi in that trailer, or the idle animations for Bowser when he's facing Mario... amazing.

Stuneseht

Gamer @ Heart said:
I just noticed i posted this in the wrong thread:

Originally Posted by Gamer @ Heart:
I refuse to believe Viewtiful Joe is not in this game. I just cant process it. He is too perfect for this game. I think ill place a ban bet that he's in it. 1 month. If he isnt revealed within a week after the japanese release or during a dojo update, im gone. Any takers?

I see what you did there:D
The US release date is about one month after the JPN release date. So you figure, nothing gained or lossed with this bet.:lol

Stuneseht said:
I see what you did there:D
The US release date is about one month after the JPN release date. So you figure, nothing gained or lossed with this bet.:lol

That is one benefit i did not think of. Im more concerned about missing all the GDC discussion. Viewtiful joe is too perfect for this game to not be in it. Any takers?

Stuneseht

Gamer @ Heart said:
That is one benefit i did not think of. Im more concerned about missing all the GDC discussion. Viewtiful joe is too perfect for this game to not be in it. Any takers?
Yeah....rightttttttt:lol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I wish he had announced 30 single day delays rather than 1 month long delay...

We always get such nice updates when there's a delay.

Im sure to make it up to me we'll get a tripple update tonight.

Wind Waker Link, Wind Waker Zelda, and Wind Waker Ganon
The_Legend_of_Zelda_the_Wind_Waker485525715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom