• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuroko and the team will lose the game. The gen of miracles are boring for the most part.
You really think they will lose and have to run the gauntlet again? I only find Midorima boring, he is the gatekeeper for them. The Uncrowned Kings were a disappointment though, I only liked the brah from Kira Saki Daichi's ability.

mhs004

You really think they will lose and have to run the gauntlet again? I only find Midorima boring, he is the gatekeeper for them. The Uncrowned Kings were a disappointment though, I only liked the brah from Kira Saki Daichi's ability.

I'm just keeping up with the anime and it's at the point where they are going against
the uncrowned king who likes to beat the shit out of people, I forgot his name.
How many more good games before the game you're at?

wonzo

Banned
Mob Psycho 100 10-11
mobpsycho11.jpg

I can't stop laughing at the the power charts for all the Body Improvement Club members at the end of each chapter. lmao

Is there a Free manga, or is it an anime original/based on a novel?
Based on an LN.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada and the Seven Witches 90

Okay, that was nice. Awkward, but nice. Where can the plot go from here though?

Figure out why they attend a magic school? They'll get body-switching powers back though relatively soon since that's basically the plot hook.

Conan-san

I think Iron Knight is destined for the back of Jump like Hachi. The editors better be working on how to turn Drump into a full fledged series...
Of course it's destined for the back of Jump, it isn't Bleach, Naruto or not even appearing in the magazine and yet having cart blanch to be a lazy asswipe.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Shokugeki no Soma

Like I said, goddamn this judging is going to take awhile.

Please make interaction between these two a regular thing though. I laughed hard at sadatsuka the white.

Dresden

soma - 52

lol @ the conversion

I'm glad that the judging for Alice's aide wrapped up off page. Hope this happens for a few more contestants to quicken things up.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 242

This week is the 5th yr anniversary of the series.

More building up of Rakuzan by showing off Mibuchi. Hyuga needs to respond.

upandaway

Soma

Haha oh man, that was incredible, I couldn't stop laughing. I wish we could've seen the curry sister all macho too but oh well :lol

I guess they're starting some kind of equal rivalry by having Alice's aid be better than Erina's. Well, if any bigshot's dish is skipped, that person is obviously moving on.

LeleSocho

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma 52
Why didn't that curry ripped off the female judge's clothes? i'm calling h0ax.
Do we know who that guy is?
Soma

Haha oh man, that was incredible, I couldn't stop laughing. I wish we could've seen the curry sister all macho too but oh well :lol

my bro

To275vG.jpg

Shokugeki no Soma 52

Such manliness.

Still not anywhere near the level of Jouichirou and Gin.

Hex turning normal almost made me tear up. Thankfully, that only lasted for a moment.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Soma

I guess they're starting some kind of equal rivalry by having Alice's aid be better than Erina's. Well, if any bigshot's dish is skipped, that person is obviously moving on.

I really don't think they'll skip the rest of group B. They're just focusing on A now to mix things up.

upandaway

Niku is suffering, and the random blond Polar Star girl is suffering, so both are out. Stalker girl got crushed so she's out. One spot open for each side!!!
Smoke dude is so low profile that I really want him in.

Will be funny to see how the italian brothers work it out. The taller one is carefree enough that he can just score a point lower and not care, but who knows. I'm not even certain on Erina's secretary passing yet.

Niku is suffering, and the random blond Polar Star girl is suffering, so both are out. Stalker girl got crushed so she's out. One spot open for each side!!!

One of the Aldini brothers is assuredly getting in (Obvious would be Takumi, unexpected for Isami).

Group A for Marui, but only if he's not being falsely teased. Ibusaki passing would be cool though.

Articalys

Spirit Circle ch.18

Nothing like a bloody swordfight to the death to remind you of the person who keeps reincarnating with a grudge against you.

Soma

Finally got the secretary's name and cooking quirk plus she scored high, now to see who gets the other spots (I have faith Tadokoro but we'll see and I wouldn't be surprised if Alice gets a 100).

Group A looks like its gonna be crazy since that guy scored a 93 and other killers are left in that group.

Next chapters should be fun

wonzo

Banned
Sneewittchen - Geschichten nach Grimm 4

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Wife & Wife 17

Only one chapter left and it's totally gonna be a wedding. Kinda predictable but whatevs~

Hinamatsuri 31

Nitta's totally gonna bail Hitomi out of her messed up situation next chapter.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shokugeki no Soma

Curry so good it purifies, and makes you manly! At least we know the two Nakiri sidekicks will move on.

Toriko

BACKSTORY! Poor kids...

Theonik

My Balls
mangaupdates.com said:
The fate of the world rests on one man's shoulders. Or, to put it more exactly, it rests on his balls.

In a freak sealing accident the Queen of Terror is sealed into Satou Kohta's balls, thus preventing her from reigning destruction on the world. However, a lesser devil, the incompetent horned tsundere loli Elyse, has been sent up to Earth to release the Queen at all costs. The only way to do so is to make Kohta ejaculate, and Elyse only has 30 days to do it.

The battle for mankind has begun, in Kohta's pants.
The description pretty much tells you all you need to know. I'm not sure how to express how I felt about this, it was stupid no doubt but pretty entertaining at the same time.
It is usual for 'gimmick' manga like this to begin to outlive their welcome as they run out of ideas to keep the gimmick fresh but in this case I felt it was reasonably solid.
What's impressive in that regard is how the author managed to keep things interesting without falling in usual genre traps while remaining true to his premise.
Indeed no fetish is left unexplored in this including some pretty disturbing ones.
Zombie girl really aaaaaaa
Art was also pretty good. Nothing really special but not eye-bleeding.
If you like Ecchi silliness this is pretty real.

wonzo

Banned
My Balls
The description pretty much tells you all you need to know. I'm not sure how to express how I felt about this, it was stupid no doubt but pretty entertaining at the same time.
It is usual for 'gimmick' manga like this to begin to outlive their welcome as they run out of ideas to keep the gimmick fresh but in this case I felt it was reasonably solid.
What's impressive in that regard is how the author managed to keep things interesting without falling in usual genre traps while remaining true to his premise.
Indeed no fetish is left unexplored in this including some pretty disturbing ones.
Art was also pretty good. Nothing really special but not eye-bleeding.
If you like Ecchi silliness this is pretty real.
A real GAF classic.

Check out YuriCam as it's done by the same author and illustrator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom