• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DayZ - zombie apocalypse online FFA permadeath survival Arma II mod

Grief.exe

And what is the internet, if not a place to come bitch about decisions I don't agree with? :p

What is the internet? A place to find information on topics you clearly don't understand. I suggest you go check out what they have been doing for the past year, its all documented and explained.

If you made a rational criticism I would agree with you.

Uiki

tumblr_mxsze3mGX21rcf2tyo1_1280.jpg

https://twitter.com/maruksp/status/411882589461700608

CEO of bohemia interactive studios... maybe. I don't trust that lame red text.

I look forward to killing you VERY soon.

I quoted you to see secret messages T_T

IMACOMPUTA

This thread is fucking hilarious, a couple charlatans leading a group of self deluding die hard fans by the nose pretending to have insider info leading to a perpetual disappointment loop.

The best part is when people pretending to have insider info talk about the game like it's theirs and they cant wait for us to see it. As if they're giving it to us.
You can just tell they are getting off on being the supplier of absolute BS.

Jibbed

I check this thread daily and leave a little more disheartened every time, I'm sure a lot of others do too.

This is getting ridiculous.

<-------- This fucker right here, he has no idea when SA is coming out, and has no way of knowing.

But when SA is out I'll be in a flank 2 position. Watching your asses.

*Any reproduction of comments made outside this thread, is not authorized by this user, without written consent.

J-Rock

Banned
<-------- This fucker right here, he has no idea when SA is coming out, and has no way of knowing.

But when SA is out I'll be in a flank 2 position. Watching your asses.

*Any reproduction of comments made outside this thread, is not authorized by this user, without written consent.

Charlatan!
59657328.jpg

And here's a document that lists the features of the alpha and future features of the game: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tGdZ1QK85EM2y7_GcHPDU3ozLS8lY07AVfq3X5RV4Vo/edit

Do you guys remember when I said it will be out before Christmas? Well it's only 10 days until Christmas (if I counted right).

We will see if I'm right or not soon won't we?

elyetis

Do you guys remember when I said it will be out before Christmas?
It's not us you should have told that, rocket would have loved knowing that it would be ready for Christmas at that time since they were apparently working on a bug so huge they thought they might have to rework completly their architecture/bubble.

demolitio

You keep saying it'll be out next week, or next month etc, you're bound to be right one time!

If anyone wanted to play it safe with their info, I suggest saying it will be out before 2017. That's when hope will finally die so I figure it's a safe bet. :D

Will any of you kind souls be willing to adopt me as a DayZ buddy like some did in the mod? I don't know nearly as much but I'm loyal and a good shot while at least providing a good laugh according to them. You can enjoy my sarcastic comments as I make the 20 mile journey through Middle Earth to meet up with the rest of the group too!

Steam name is "demolitio2"

It's not us you should have told that, rocket would have loved knowing that it would be ready for Christmas at that time since they were apparently working on a bug so huge they thought they might have to rework completly their architecture/bubble.

That is false.

Read what he posted on Reddit, people misunderstood what he says

If anyone wanted to play it safe with their info, I suggest saying it will be out before 2017. That's when hope will finally die so I figure it's a safe bet. :D

Will any of you kind souls be willing to adopt me as a DayZ buddy like some did in the mod? I don't know nearly as much but I'm loyal and a good shot while at least providing a good laugh according to them. You can enjoy my sarcastic comments as I make the 20 mile journey through Middle Earth to meet up with the rest of the group too!

Steam name is "demolitio2"

The DayZ mumble accepts all new comers. As long as you don't mind dieing to Friendly Fire and other stupid shit.

NH Apache

Banned
Jrock/Myzzz/Apache/Zen. One of you guys get on S&S 3 I need a gunner for this abrams and my team in incompetent..

I'm tree hunting in a bad christmas sweater while listening to a rendition of all I want for christmas is pipsi sung by rocket in the key of c.

Maybe tomorrow

elyetis

He's saying there was a bug, ie its now gone, and that it might have been and issue, ie it isn't.
Yup, and my point was that at the time you made the Christmas announcement/prediction was ( past ) when they were ( still past ) apparently still busy trying to fix that bug, which is now fixed ( present ), thus at that point they would have been ( past ! ) just as happy as us to hear that they would end up having it fixed quick enough for a pre Christmas release.

Yup, and my point was that at the time you made the Christmas announcement/prediction was ( past ) when they were ( still past ) apparently still busy trying to fix that bug, which is now fixed ( present ), thus at that point they would have been ( past ! ) just as happy as us to hear that they would end up having it fixed quick enough for a pre Christmas release.

God that's confusing xD

ZenVolta

This thread is fucking hilarious, a couple charlatans leading a group of self deluding die hard fans by the nose pretending to have insider info leading to a perpetual disappointment loop.

Thats no way to talk about Rocket. Hes working very hard to release the game. #Progress

RyanDG

I had a dream last night about Day-Z. I dreamt I was crashing a helicopter into the side of a mountain because of lag. I woke up this morning thinking I was about to re-install it again for the umpteenth time, and decided against it. But I think it has to be a sign of things to come. Dreaming about Day-Z must mean that I've somehow tapped into a subconscious hive mind that has become cognizant of an impending launch, right?

Top Bottom