• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive Chalice by Fattony12000 (September/October 2014)

Registering my strong interest in talking about Brad Muir in an official capacity. Oh, and this "Big Cup" game too, I guess.

11440388596_f83eba74d6_o.png

Frolow

Banned
Forfeiting the E3 General Information & FAQ 2014 OT. (Link) Found out I'm going to be on vacation the two weeks leading up to E3.

Rösti normally makes the OT, so if anyone wants to take it up I'd run it by him beforehand.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm updating my status since I got a new partner who would helping me out with the spelling and grammars. So I'm not sure where I would put it down so I will put him in Partner section.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS by IntelliHeath (13, Nov 2012)
Partner: Ryce(spellchecker, grammar checker and history checker)

maxcriden

*raises hand tentatively*

I'd like to do the OT for Shovel Knight, which should be out in the next couple of months. It doesn't seem like anyone has called it yet. I would need some assistance for the images if anyone would be willing, though. Thanks!

Shovel Knight by maxcriden (December 25, 2013)

BY2K is unable to make the OT for the PC version of Metal Gear Rising because of unforeseen circumstances, so I'll be taking it over in his stead.

terrisus

20th Anniversary of the Greatest Year in Gaming (1995) by terrisus (2nd January 2014)

Claiming it a year ahead of time, but, will post on 1 January 2015.
(Also note, going by US release dates of games, so games released in the US in 1995)

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Felt like posting this here since the release date of a claimed title changed and went from confirmed to spring 2014...

Tokyo New World Record: Operation Abyss

has been changed to spring 2014 due to the publisher cyberfront basically going tits up and was bought out.

Official statement in pdf (JP)
http://www.cyberfront.co.jp/info2.pdf

Official HP (JP)
http://opabyss.jp/

So with that being said wonder what happens to the claim for the OT and such?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=92230030&postcount=1577

Gamerloid

Felt like posting this here since the release date of a claimed title changed and went from confirmed to spring 2014...

Tokyo New World Record: Operation Abyss

has been changed to spring 2014 due to the publisher cyberfront basically going tits up and was bought out.

Official statement in pdf (JP)
http://www.cyberfront.co.jp/info2.pdf

Official HP (JP)
http://opabyss.jp/

So with that being said wonder what happens to the claim for the OT and such?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=92230030&postcount=1577

Nothing changes. The date listed in your post is supposed to be the date you made the claim, not the date the game is stated to release.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Nothing changes. The date listed in your post is supposed to be the date you made the claim, not the date the game is stated to release.

Will do thanks for the reply!

Will update if can still do it depending on when the official release date is re-released. D:

Nemesis_

Thread updated once again. Apologies for the delay, some sick family members kept me away from the computer (well, long enough to update the OT anyway).

But yeah, all good! Thanks for everyone again for sticking to the formatting. It helps a lot.

Nemesis_

Is Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain alrrady taken?

Yes, whoever is working on Ground Zeroes is also working on Phantom Pain. I can't remember if they were taking collaborators or not. I just know that Phantom Pain doesn't have a date yet so it's still in the "general" section.

A quick CTRL + F should find if the game has already been worked on by somebody else or not.

Radec

Yes, whoever is working on Ground Zeroes is also working on Phantom Pain. I can't remember if they were taking collaborators or not. I just know that Phantom Pain doesn't have a date yet so it's still in the "general" section.

A quick CTRL + F should find if the game has already been worked on by somebody else or not.

oh.. didn't saw that as I was using my phone earlier. :)

Chettlar

Banned
There is a game I would like to do the OT for, but it has not officially been announced. It has, however been confirmed there is interest in making it.

Is it alright if I claim it? I am pretty much not interested in doing any OT but this.

I have never done an OT before, so I would certainly appreciate help, mostly for things like graphics and the like. If anybody wants to help, that would be awesome and appreciated. I would simply like to be the organizer and poster of the OT.

EDIT: I will pretty much positively be a full member a week before the game releases (it's a full week at most before a game is released that you post the OT, right?)

Chettlar

Banned
Viva Piñata 3 by Chettlar (12 January 2014)

This claim does not include any mobile-only games. (Meaning, however, if the 3rd mainline Viva Piñata game is released on mobile as well as Xbox/PC/etc., this claim does include it.)

Went ahead and posted this. Mods, Nemesis, etc. Let me know if this is inappropriate.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Viva Piñata 3 by Chettlar (12 January 2014)

This claim does not include any mobile-only games. (Meaning, however, if the 3rd mainline Viva Piñata game is released on mobile as well as Xbox/PC/etc., this claim does include it.)

Went ahead and posted this. Mods, Nemesis, etc. Let me know if this is inappropriate.

Did Viva Piñata 3 got announced yet? I don't even hear anything about it yet? If it didn't then look at quote below.

We're only allowed to volunteer for games formally announced now.

Chettlar

Banned
Did Viva Piñata 3 got announced yet? I don't even hear anything about it yet? If it didn't then look at quote below.

Since I have not seen Nemesis or a mod officially say it, I went ahead and posted it.

Again, both Microsoft and Rare have expressly said numerous times that they are very interested in making another entry to the series.

If Nemesis would like to respond then and confirm I cannot ok. Just thought it couldn't hurt I guess.

Nemesis_

To keep things from getting ridiculous, I think we kind of decided to not.

In the event that Viva Pinata 3 is announced, you've expressed interest in making one and I guess we can make it official then. But yeah, nothing that isn't announced yet.

Actually, after the 20th of Jan I am on holiday until March.

I'll redo the thread then, and we'll include a new "unannounced" section where people who want to work on an OT should said game be announced, they'll all be in one place.

Gamerloid

In the event that Viva Pinata 3 is announced, you've expressed interest in making one and I guess we can make it official then. But yeah, nothing that isn't announced yet.

By making it official after an announcement is made, this rule doesn't really do anything. People can claim sequels we know are coming, and have it official when an announcement is made.

On another note, enjoy your vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom