• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Whew, thanks Amir0x. I think Sporsk has put the fear of God in us now so things might be a bit more on topic. Anyway, I can't remember if I made a prediction yet so I'm going to guess Sonic stage for tonight.

Amir0x

Banned
Dang, you Smash fanatics REALLY need your fix. I guess fanservice is a dish best served... no i guess that saying doesn't work here. But man!

Anyway, enjoy. Behave. Listen to sp0rsk when he says things.

Duderz

Banned
Hoping for a stage.

Preferably a Sonic stage.

Preferably Green Hill Zone.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to continue predicting Captain Falcon. It's him tonight.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Amir0x said:
Dang, you Smash fanatics REALLY need your fix. I guess fanservice is a dish best served... no i guess that saying doesn't work here. But man!

Anyway, enjoy. Behave. Listen to sp0rsk when he says things.
rje35i.png

Tim-E

ezekial45 said:
I'm assuming the prophecy thread will stay closed, right?

Some interesting stuff came from it, but it's probably better that way.

Anyway, thanks for reopening the thread and I don't often make predictions, but I'm going to chime in with a SSE story update.

DarkKyo

Duderz said:
Hoping for a stage.

Preferably a Sonic stage.

Preferably Green Hill Zone.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to continue predicting Captain Falcon. It's him tonight.
Won't the Sonic stage be Angel Island Zone because of the music? I honestly can't imagine Green Hill Zone without the Green Hill Zone music.

scottnak

ezekial45 said:
I'm assuming the prophecy thread will stay closed, right?

I'm guessing another stage tonight.
Nothing wrong with that in my book. That thread went down hard in the last hour.

Here's hoping for something from left field to throw off a whole bunch of propheses (sp?)

Duderz

Banned
Dechaios said:
Won't the Sonic stage be Angel Island Zone because of the music? I honestly can't imagine Green Hill Zone without the Green Hill Zone music.

Sonic deserves two stages, and definitely more than one song. :(

scottnak said:
Nothing wrong with that in my book. That thread went down hard in the last hour.

Here's hoping for something from left field to throw off a whole bunch of propheses (sp?)

Agreed... no more speculation threads until we have confirmation for sure. Everyone's had their say enough, I think.

Jiggy

I stand by my statistics page prediction. Show me the numbers. :D
Newcomer on Wednesday (day prior to the original Japanese release date), story mode of some sort on Friday. Don't know yet for Tuesday and Thursday.

Jiggy

Yay for
Jigglypuff
! :D Game of the forever almost confirmed.

Edit: Oh, of course it would happen on page 1111, the page of the forever.

scottnak

Congrats Jiggy. Though I'm sure most of us believed. Must be nice to get it finally for sure.
And to Amir0x! Whee.

3 Guesses to what tonights update will be? :)
(Above in regards to new info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom