• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Jiggy37 said:
Yay Jigglypuff! :D Game of the forever almost confirmed.

Edit: Oh, of course it would happen on page 1111, the page of the forever.
This is page 556.

But yeah, watching it on Nintendo's site, those icons are 100% showing some dudes as playable. 100% confirmed, no doubt.

See Amir0x, you did a good thing, and got a reward.

Jiggy

Edit: This wasn't a delayed double post, but it was still redundant because I had already made my predictions for tonight (twice), Wednesday, and Friday.

Firestorm

oh shit. Just saw the video. This is real.
I'm not sure what to do about a thread in this case. Make a new one? Or would it be too similar to the locked one?

Kusagari said:
You guys sure thats Ness? I find it odd it's all Pokemon characters then NESS!

THAT one's not Ness, that's Pokemon Trainer, the sticker on the same page as Sonic, when highlighted shows Lucas, and what seems VERY obviously Ness.

Firestorm

Greatness Gone said:
I'm confused. How does this confirm a playable Lucario/Ness and stuff, again?

At the bottom, it shows which character you can place the sticker on. The
Pokemon one has Red, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario.
The
Mother one has Ness and Lucas.

roonow

Kusagari said:
You guys sure thats Ness and not the trainer? I find it odd it's all Pokemon characters then NESS!

That's the Pokemon trainer with the pokemons, not Ness (easy to misindentify since they look similar with their red caps). Ness appears in the other pic with Lucas at the bottom.

KevinCow

Banned
Wow, Sakurai accidentally let some real leaks slip? Amazing, considering how good he's been about keeping that kind of stuff out of the Dojo.

I wish I could see this for myself, but Nintendo's videos never load for me.

Sciz

I can't believe Sakurai actually let huge info like that slip out.

EDIT: Also, I will willingly eat crow for reasons that I can't say for fear of sp0rsk.

Lynko

Kusagari said:
You guys sure thats Ness and not the trainer? I find it odd it's all Pokemon characters then NESS!

Yeah uh, look at the cap closely, see the white in the middle? Pokemon Trainer, not Ness. Sorry guys!

EDIT: Also black hair on the sides.

Jiggy

I for one will take
Jigglypuff
into the final Subspace Emissary battle if they let me. Forget all those other hero wannabes.

On another note, time to go update the anathema characters list to reflect gloating over pity for haters of some of the now-confirmed characters.

TreIII

Jiggy37 said:
I for one will take Jigglypuff into the final Subspace Emissary battle if they let me. Forget all those other hero wannabes.

On another note, time to go update the anathema characters list to reflect gloating over pity for haters of some of the now-confirmed characters.

XD

But any way, I can say the same for the likes of Lucario. My fave Pokemon is a part of Subspace, as well as my old flame, Ness! This is a happy day! Screw the 35 roster limit! :lol

roonow

sp0rsk said:
The fun has rebegun.
Keep it on topic dudez.

Yup, ironic, since most of us who found the thread on Gfaqs probably wouldn't have even bothered checking there had it not been for the 2 Brawl threads on GAF being locked!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
The video doesn't belong in this topic obviously, but if you want to create another thread about the video, by all means.

I know for one I ain't gonna watch it.
And I don't wanna know what's in it.

Also, does this confirm that no series gets more than four characters? There doesn't seem to be enough room for more than four heads.

Granted, it much more likely means no single sticker supports more than four characters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
sp0rsk said:
The video doesn't belong in this topic obviously, but if you want to create another thread about the video, by all means.

I know for one I ain't gonna watch it.
And I don't wanna know what's in it.

It is off topic, but hilariously enough, I don't think the video is new.

Anyways, I really doubt that any of these characters will be in the Dojo tonight. Story mode sounds todayish, with a song chaser.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Okay guys, we have our confirmations for
Lucario, Ness, and Jigglypuff

But we have to stay on topic now

Any takers on if any of those characters will be revealed tonight?

PkunkFury

Sporsks is right, these are big spoilers for anyone who just wants Dojo info. We should move this to another thread and edit posts. I know a lot of people in this thread wanted to avoid this stuff

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
PkunkFury said:
Sporsks is right, these are big spoilers for anyone who just wants Dojo info. We should move this to another thread and edit posts. I know a lot of people in this thread wanted to avoid this stuff

Dingdingding

Jiggy

I'm spoilerizing my posts and you people had better do the same.
Because, you see, if this thread gets locked and I don't at least get the joy of posting statistics five times a week to carry me through to the US release, I'll be very sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom