• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Edit: Nah, I'm not even taking my chances quoting Firestorm. I have a statistics document to provide for, you see, and can't risk getting axed.

coreycubed

Neo Member
I'm just curious to see how they handle this, as it's the first sign of a drop escaping from the iron fist of Brawl knowledge that is Sakurai's influence.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
A new week another wind waker prediction.

The_Legend_of_Zelda_the_Wind_Waker485525715.jpg

ALL THREE OF THEM I TELL YA!

On a more realistic note, I think there will be meaningful updates until games release. I don't think we'll get any more lame updates.

PkunkFury

I don't think we'll see any more newcomers on the dojo until the game launches. I'm pretty sure we aren't suppossed to know about any more

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Shit. I read the spoilers.

I hate the internet. I hate my curiosity. I hate my eyes!
I love Sakurai, though.

OgnodoD

Despite the leak of those certain characters, I'm sticking with my earlier prediction that we'll see a stage update. Nintendo deciding to take the leak video down and replace it with the censored one strongly suggests that they don't want the info getting out before release, so I don't think we'll get anymore character updates via the Dojo.

sp0rsk said:

I love Sakurai, though.

It's ok, Sp0rsk. We still still love you.

And Ognodo, spoiler that so Sp0rsk doesn't kill us all.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
PkunkFury said:
I don't think we'll see any more newcomers on the dojo until the game launches. I'm pretty sure we aren't suppossed to know about any more
If there's another 3rd party character, I'm guessing we'll know. Maybe a popular in Japan 3rd party character to be unveiled before launch? That makes kind of sense.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
sp0rsk said:

I love Sakurai, though.

Yes, a spoiler about the spoilers, how clever. Also, no actual spoiler information in this spoiler, just kinda.
Two of those spoilers weren't exactly very spoilerish now, where they? I'll admit though, the final one is.

Milabrega

ggnoobIGN said:
If there's another 3rd party character, I'm guessing we'll know. Maybe a popular in Japan 3rd party character to be unveiled before launch? That makes kind of sense.

Capcom and S-E dropped the ball if they didn't try and get any characters into the game.

Predicting start screen and all the option/game mode screens tonight (including starting roster).

sprsk

Man God said:
Yes, a spoiler about the spoilers, how clever. Also, no actual spoiler information in this spoiler, just kinda.
Two of those spoilers weren't exactly very spoilerish now, where they? I'll admit though, the final one is.

I consider any hidden character a spoiler (except Snake and Sonic, obviously.)

PkunkFury said:

Or maybe they wanted to save them for dojo updates. Believe.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Didn't Sheik get a Dojo update almost immediately after we learned about him her the character being in?

Sonic too, for that matter.

I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to update the Dojo with one of the spoiler characters.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Iam Canadian said:
Didn't Sheik get a Dojo update almost immediately after we learned about him her the character being in?

I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to update the Dojo with one of the spoiler characters.
If some vague hearsay is to be believed, the updates are planned well in advance.

sprsk

Iam Canadian said:

Technically we didn't actually know about Shiek in advance. That rumor was made up.

PkunkFury

coreycubed said:
I'm pretty sure the Famitsu scans were released before the Dojo update...

If we got those scans from a leaked Famitsu, they may have been meant to hit right after Sheik was reevealed. I think we got them the same night

sp0rsk said:
The Famitsu scans had nothing bout Sheik in them though.

He's probably talking about the player guide, it showed all Zelda's moves and Sheik as her down B. We noticed Sheik had new leggings vs. the Melee model, despite the blurry scan

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
OgnodoD said:
I believe the Zelda scan had her Sheik down B

Edit: Beaten
That was supposedly in a Jump magazine (forget which one) but turned out fake, it never said anything about Sheik.

Edit: It was CoroCoro, not Jump.

As I was searching through the Dojo site, I realized that each character's moves are now told, even if they haven't had any updates specically about the moves. Is this new?

Oh, and I call a new character tonight. EPIC

Azuran

Banned
BrandNew said:
As I was searching through the Dojo site, I realized that each character's moves are now told, even if they haven't had any updates specically about the moves. Is this new?

Oh, and I call a new character tonight. EPIC

Yeah, the moves are fairly new. They were added the day Sheik was revealed.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
guys for some reason smashbros.com isnt loading on my schools network, so i want an update post asap. YOU HEAR ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom