• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece

Oh, this is how I felt towards the end of Desolation of Smaug. Im in the camp saying it aint Conqueror's Haki, Im slightly thinking it could've been some sort of super speed attack. Gonna have to wait till the next chapter :C

Bleach

Well i kinda called it, James being a clone thing...twas a disturbing sight to see.

Naruto

Well, Hachibi cut off his tail for a possible clone thing. Oh and Naruto looks damn whacked out from being away from Kurama. Damn, he looks distraught.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No way. Naruto would die if the Kurama was taken from him.

They already established that Uzumaki (e.g. his mother) will not instantly die with the beast removed; his dad will just teleport over and give him the other half.

LeleSocho

Banned
Toriko is going on a one month hiatus.

1A7rJgX.png

upandaway

One Piece

Aww, that wasn't a very nice cliffhanger before the break. Not a lot happened.

We could spend the next 3 weeks speculating who it is but what's the point. Meadows or whatever, there's no meaning in figuring it out when Sabo and Burgess are infinitely more important.

Khezu

Naruto

If Naruto gets the other half, wouldn't that be kinda weird though?
Like the other Kyuubi is a different person, with a different personality and memories.

But I guess it would serve the purpose for combat, until Naruto gets the other Kyuubi back.

Though, I honestly see Naruto getting some kind of sage of the six paths related power up rather then the other half of the Kyuubi.

Naruto:

Is Naruto going to die? I don't think so...I hope he doesn't get nerfed neither in order to fight against Sasuke on even ground.

Bleach.

WHAT?...WHAT?...WHAAAAAAT!!!!? James what the fuck are you. Masculine is the best quincy shown so far.

upandaway

Meadows' nose, Kaido's nose, they're kinda similar. I'm not saying it's something. I'm just saying. I'm not saying, though.
Also took me a while to make the connection but Meadows is wearing a cheetah suit, and it was apparently a really fast attack... I said there's no point thinking about it but I'm thinking about it, haha.

Read it. Take your time.
Hey man, you exist!

you don't exist that often nowadays

Aizo

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";94749232]KNIM

So this girl randomly shoes up to freeload at his house. She has no personality, is good at exactly jack shit and basically does nothing for him. She forces his first love to abandon him, constantly puts him in uncomfortable situations and her family actively tries to sabotage his love life. After he finally kisses her, she flips around and abandons him to fuck a zombie while he drops everything and leaves his home to bring her eggs and tomatoes to share with her new boyfriend. Then she waits for him to become emotionally invested in a two-year relationship before changing her mind and stealing him back. This turns everyone he knows against him and he's forced to take her whore money to move out because he works a shit-ass dead end graveyard shift that he took in the first place just so he could avoid seeing her skank self ever again.

What a bitch.[/QUOTE]
I'm enjoying your posts. I'm going to have to quote this one with my KNIM rage reading crew. We've been reading at a rate of one volume per week; I cannot imagine reading it all at once... That would fry my brain.

"shoes up"? Damn autocorrect on my cintiq. I keep having to change shit.

Anyone have any opinions, positive or negative, they want to share on

One-Punch Man?

It's the most innovative shonen comic book on the market. Layout design is out of control. It's also pretty funny sometimes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Meadows' nose, Kaido's nose, they're kinda similar. I'm not saying it's something. I'm just saying. I'm not saying, though.
Also took me a while to make the connection but Meadows is wearing a cheetah suit, and it was apparently a really fast attack... I said there's no point thinking about it but I'm thinking about it, haha.

HOLY SHIT!!

The Gamer 16

The panel of receiving the sword was great as well as the one standing atop the mound of the undead like hes on top of the world. Good improvement and development with the sword skills.

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 07

We're basically moving closer and closer to the yuri route, if not already boarded the train and full steam ahead towards it.

G.ZZZ

Toriko the hype Machine: 263

We saw a lot of capture levels of legendary beasts in the last chapter, including Knocking Master Jirou meat dish (Ashurasaurus), and the Battle Wolf, probably the strongest beast in the manga. I suspect the three disciples are slightly above that level, but not by much. And lol at that monster being hundred of kilometers tall, the sense of scale of this manga is so fucking wrong.

3 Weeks of pause then 1 month hiatus. The world so wrong.

Furyous

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";94749232]KNIM

So this girl randomly shoes up to freeload at his house. She has no personality, is good at exactly jack shit and basically does nothing for him. She forces his first love to abandon him, constantly puts him in uncomfortable situations and her family actively tries to sabotage his love life. After he finally kisses her, she flips around and abandons him to fuck a zombie while he drops everything and leaves his home to bring her eggs and tomatoes to share with her new boyfriend. Then she waits for him to become emotionally invested in a two-year relationship before changing her mind and stealing him back. This turns everyone he knows against him and he's forced to take her whore money to move out because he works a shit-ass dead end graveyard shift that he took in the first place just so he could avoid seeing her skank self ever again.

What a bitch.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for saving me a tedious read. *deletes from favorites*

Ikumen Datte Koishimasu 1
BcWUHmqCUAA9RX2.png

Perfect writeup for the start of the opening of the manga fitting perfectly. I also like so this was definitely something I enjoyed. The final scene was amazing going in with the confession then shock of not knowing and immediately shirt flying up and hand on chest. Hopefully the next chapter is even faster pacing.

The character designs are good and the setting at least younger one taking care of his deceased sisters child while meeting up with Yui sensei at the daycare after dropping him off and yui sensei feeling intriguied by him taking care of Ryu and such gave a good premise.

Senyuu 2 28

Jh7plrkl.jpg

That masterful ninja technique.

Senyuu 2 29

qRUN33rl.jpg

NicoNico is very nice but Douga is terrifying.

Senyuu 2 30

2vw3luLl.jpg

Just Apples? Why buy Just Apples?

Kusagari

Naruto

This is so boring honestly.

Bleach

The fights dragging but at least Superstar is entertaining.

One Piece

Nice cliffhanger. There's no way this is Conqueror's Haki. A guy of Cavendish's level would not be knocked out like that. We've never seen someone of that level knocked out by it in any of its uses. Meadows being Kaido himself also seems pretty weird. I could see Meadows being a high ranking member of Kaido's crew though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece (better translation)

It's more and more likely that the Dwarves will serve as "Captain Usopp's 8000 men".

I don't think the D-Block combatants were knocked out with Conqueror's Haki, they lack the mouth-foam that usually comes with that. Plus, Cavendish was taken out, and he looks to be the type that can easily withstand Conqueror's Haki. We'll see what happens next time... in a couple weeks or so.

KingJ2002

Naruto:

Meh... but now that naruto doesnt have the 9 tails in him... does it mean he'll die now?

Bleach:

Good Chapter... i know if follows the same formula but superstar is a wierd enemy and im curious to see the extent of Renji's training... it looks like he has those fang blades like that arrancar Ggio Vega

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto

Lame

Bleach

Same shit we've seen a million times

One Piece

Usopp just got a private army and what the fuck happened in the Colosseum?

Also Merry Christmas guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom