• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
1i9UbJF.jpg

Shokugeki no Soma 52.5

Erina sidestory with swimsuit goodness provided from the girls and more anticipation for when she falls for Soma.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";94724131]Got back from hanging out with friends and read another fifty or so chapters of knim. God damn this is infuriating.[/QUOTE]

We call it Rage Town for a reason

upandaway

Magi 208

That was pretty crazy. Alibaba acts like a stick and En is all loosened up. Dunno what they plan to do with him but this might be something to one-up Sinbad.

Wagatsuma-san is My Wife 74

Ahhhh, a good chapter of Wagatsuma-san does well to wash away the shitty writing of Kimi Machi. Feel a lot better now! Sad there won't be a new chapter next week though!

upandaway

Shokugeki no Soma

TFvXgwG.png

so many innuendos

Erina should get more screentime. Also Alice's interaction with her is a lot more normal than I expected. That was pretty fun.

Lain

The Beast House chapter 3

Goddamn it, why did that have to happen to Kanna? I can't expect a good end for this story, given that it started from the end already basically and it's Hakaba, but damn if I don't wish that somehow things end up somewhat well for Kanna.

KNIM is aggressively misleading to the point of misanthropy, I've never read a comic that had such a lack of faith in its own readers. I've changed my mind; it's not culture poison, it's the cure.

KNIM is the method of identifying the infected, rounding us up then burning us in the ovens.

Venom makes the best antidote.

You know as I was reading Rage Town. I kept wishing Haruto would become a playboy so that he would actually be hateable for a good reason. But that fucker just keeps getting the stupidest situations for no reason. I hope when he tries to go crawl back to Yuzuki, he gets shanked by a thug on the streets and dies.

Lain

You know as I was reading Rage Town. I kept wishing Haruto would become a playboy so that he would actually be hateable for a good reason. But that fucker just keeps getting the stupidest situations for no reason. I hope when he tries to go crawl back to Yuzuki, he gets shanked by a thug on the streets and dies.

The thug turns out to be Yuzuki and as Haruto is on the ground, bleeding profusely, he notices that the person he was begging to get him back was actually Rin with a wig.

Otasuke Miko Miko-chan 09

It wasn't that long since I read the first few chapters but I already forgot who's a girl and who's a guy at this point.

I wonder what our fearless hero thinks when he realizes that bike bro has been railing his girlfriend for three months and all he's done is kissed her once and bring her fucking eggs while she's sucking his dick.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";94742791]I wonder what our fearless hero thinks when he realizes that bike bro has been railing his girlfriend for three months and all he's done is kissed her once and bring her fucking eggs while she's sucking his dick.[/QUOTE]

I don't exactly remember that happening...

Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo 11

The most adorable sounding attacks are the most lethal.

Also of course interested in the mysterious male hero at the end.
He's probably a girl in real life.

I don't exactly remember that happening...

Why is this dude still clinging to this chick when she whores herself off to the first pity fuck in town once his back was turned? God damn. She didn't do shit for him in the first place.

I'm being trolled so hard right now. Bike bro was so much cooler before he got all sob story on everyone. The legend of Stalker Sam and the Enablers continues.

The thug turns out to be Yuzuki and as Haruto is on the ground, bleeding profusely, he notices that the person he was begging to get him back was actually Rin with a wig.

>.> Yandere Ex-GF is a scary thought and it would be more fitting for a random person to do it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma

TFvXgwG.png

so many innuendos

Erina should get more screentime. Also Alice's interaction with her is a lot more normal than I expected. That was pretty fun.

I sort of get it; there's no reason for her to even have screen time the way her character is. I assume she's going to show up a lot more once Soma's more than just one of a ton of named characters.

Yamada

Slow start to the arc.

KNIM

Oh my god. A year and a half and they're still afraid to touch each other what the fuck.

If it weren't for the silliness with the blackmail arc this would be the best romance shonen of all time.

Azure J

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";94746865]Ok, I get it. I'm finally feeling the rage building.[/QUOTE]

Your thoughts while reading this is seriously the thing I'm looking forward to most in this thread. I am not disappointed. :lol

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";94746865]Ok, I get it. I'm finally feeling the rage building.[/QUOTE]

Lucky for me I stopped a while back and just kept up with the recent chapters after reading summaries of the other arcs. Don't have to deal with as much RAGE.

I don't know if I'm strong enough. This insincere piece of shit is making me lose my mind.

KNIM is art. Interpretive expression has provoked an intensely personal emotional response.

kasane

Are you reading KNIM?? Lololol

Edit: Nisekoi - 104

Jump is really trying hard to drag this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom