• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
Yuri Mekuru Hibi 1-10
JeY4jp7.png
This is totally insane.

upandaway

It's the most amazing manga.

Magi (caught up)

The stuff with Alibaba was dangerous for my life. The other things going on are super interesting too. Yeah, last arc ended a bit weird, but whatever (it was kinda obvious before all this that Magi isn't good at scaling up fights). The stuff with Titus was really good too and it gave us that amazing Alibaba moment in the post-arc, so it's all cool. Mor is still the best thing ever.

I wonder if they're gonna discuss the 72 Djinns. Aladdin should know about that number, right? They should be trying to achieve that number in present times. I'm not sure how that'll work considering some people have more than one Djinn, but oh well.

Quixzlizx

KNIM 256

So instead of just swallowing his pride and going back to Master Chef for the vouch that was already offered to him, Haruto decides that this is the best course of action.

lmao, I hope he drinks himself to death with his company's products.

scy

Yuri Mekuru Hibi 1-10

This is totally insane.

So as I sit here with my morning coffee and scrolling through the thread, I'm thinking that not much happened last night besides more KNIM impressions but then BAM, this post. This post happens.

Today will be a good day.

Early Merry Christmas to everyone here as well.

To Love Ru Darkness 37

Okay that has to be the limit. That has to be the most this can go. I'm certain, 100% there's no way this could possibly conceivably on this earth go further than what happened in this chapter, in terms of accidents. From the level of exposure, to the numbers, to the reactions and even the amount of panels it goes for. It's unmatched in every way. The manga might as well end right now. It can't be escalated further.

I know, I know what you're thinking. "upandaway, man, you keep saying this." This time it's different. I just know. I'm thinking as hard as possible about any level beyond what was displayed. Anything more than this would be flat out Rito's penis falling into- oh god.

oh god

you wouldn't

YOU WOULDN'T DARE

Oooh.

Sounds like its going to be an exciting chapter.

Edit: I'm an idiot, thought it was a new chapter.

Still glad to see you enjoyed it :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
To Love Ru Darkness 37

Okay that has to be the limit. That has to be the most this can go. I'm certain, 100% there's no way this could possibly conceivably on this earth go further than what happened in this chapter, in terms of accidents. From the level of exposure, to the numbers, to the reactions and even the amount of panels it goes for. It's unmatched in every way. The manga might as well end right now. It can't be escalated further.

I know, I know what you're thinking. "upandaway, man, you keep saying this." This time it's different. I just know. I'm thinking as hard as possible about any level beyond what was displayed. Anything more than this would be flat out Rito's penis falling into- oh god.

oh god

you wouldn't

YOU WOULDN'T DARE

I told you, Rito is going to get cloned thanks to an alien invention, which will also give all of his clones boners and then all of them will trip and fall at the same time and land with their erect penises inside the vaginas of each of his harem members simultaneously. Its inevitable.

Lain

Only 2 of my manga brethren liked me enough to let me stalk them on Steam. Why me sad.

Dawn of the Arcana volume 10
Ai3.png

I'm finally back to where I last checked the scans. I'm not a fan of the development with Caesar and Nakaba getting their marriage voided and ending up married to those other 2.
Poor Nakaba seems destined to suffering for the sake of suffering. Sure, getting happiness at the end of the suffering tunnel might make it taste even sweeter, but the journey isn't a pretty one to watch.

Azure J

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 47

My god, such an amazing chapter. Too amazing for words. ;_;

I can't believe there's only one more chapter left of this.

I randomly remembered this series last night after my "are there any good shonen romances" quip and against better judgement read that chapter.

My God that manga is so d'aww it fucking hurts. :')

- Zoro and Kinemon and Luffy arrive at the Palace.
- Pica ate the Hezi Hezi no mi, a earth logia fruit.
- Cuts to Akainu, the Gorosei talk about the death of Sengoku
- "We must hurry. I can still hear Law's voice." Luffy says.
- Big Mam is on the ship.
- Dragon is on the Den Den Mushi with Sabo. He tells him to capture the fruit and to kill Doflamingo.
- Jack arrives on the island. He has a 700 million bounty

WTF IS GOING ON???

O_O I agree with this reaction!

Edit:
Who the heck is Pica? Is that a mistranslation for Senior Pink?

- Zoro and Kinemon and Luffy arrive at the Palace.
- Pica ate the Hezi Hezi no mi, a earth logia fruit.
- Cuts to Akainu, the Gorosei talk about the death of Sengoku
- "We must hurry. I can still hear Law's voice." Luffy says.
- Big Mam is on the ship.
- Dragon is on the Den Den Mushi with Sabo. He tells him to capture the fruit and to kill Doflamingo.
- Jack arrives on the island. He has a 700 million bounty

WTF IS GOING ON???

motherfu-

if this is fake i will hunt you down

Grudy

Ok I removed them just in case, even though I'm finding them on multiple websites. I'll wait until the chinese scans are out.

Checked out the author of Kimi no Iru Machi's twitter:

@seokouji
今週の『君のいる町』についてツイッターで柚希と青大が別れたって言ってる人がいますが(涙)

Translation:

People are talking about how in this week's Kimi no Iru Machi Yuzuki and Haruto break up (cries).

Reply from the author:

@MMROCKS69 まだ発売していないんですが。

Translation: Though it's not even out yet...

I didn't realize how badly manga leaks before-hand.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I just found it funny since I read something with a sort-of similar thing going on (Kanojo ni Naru Hi). I just hope this is done fairly well but ...

...well, yeah.

Akamatsu's barbie doll anatomy is finally correct.

Gundam Origin v4 (parts I - IV)

Kai is really the best all throughout his hilarious faces and antics and being the dude to always get Amuro calmed down works wonders for making this an entertaining serious even with its serious moments. Amuro even too with the happy moments in the first part due to Lt. Matilda presence. He needs to smile more.

Ramba Ral is unforgettable and so nice to see him in this and Gundam Build Fighters each week, his legacy lives on not only in Hamon but in us all.

Cuzco was good though why does the writer love killing folks off...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty sure those One Piece spoilers are fake.

The part about Sengoku being dead doesn't add up. Oda redesigned him for the timeskip so he can show up in Film Z. I know Film Z is non-canon but it wouldn't make sense for Oda to redesign a canon character for one thing and then kill him offscreen.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Pretty sure those One Piece spoilers are fake.

The part about Sengoku being dead doesn't add up. Oda redesigned him for the timeskip so he can show up in Film Z. I know Film Z is non-canon but it wouldn't make sense for Oda to redesign a canon character for one thing and then kill him offscreen.

Unless he's
planning for an important flashback taking place just after the timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom