• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Boku to Majo no Jikan 12

Latter chapters inferior due to the lack of Hakuu.

Still, a pretty fun manga. Really like all the characters really.

neoanarch

Vinland Saga ch 100

I think this might be the most amazing chapter I've read in a long time. So heartwarming and sweet and funny at the same time.

12 Beast 01-04.5

kxThq2nl.jpg

A gamer that's also a ninja leads the beastmen in a war against giant mecha.

Still pretty enjoyable, just like the one-shot is. Less here's suddenly this master planning leading beast girls but now he has raise his army of beast girls up. Oh and he's also a ninja for whatever reason!

Aizo

Banned
The Town Where Everyone Confesses Their Love to an Asshole, Gets Pregnant, or Gets Married - Vol. 22-24
I don't know if I can go on any longer. You need to understand that I don't get mad, but I do get incredibly tired. All these tropes. The introduction of loli fantasy bullshit is just at the peak of my possible tolerance.
Yeah, dude. If you need to scare someone off, try to rape 'em. Great idea, you terrible, awful, putrid, conniving, selfish, ignorant, disgusting pig of a protagonist.

I think what I dislike most about this series is how characters do stupid things to make them unlikable, but later say something that inspires the other characters. They get those stupid faces on them like, "Oh my god. You're such an amazing person..." I'll go find an image.... Here!
In this chapter, the individual with glasses states how he is completely in love with the woman he has impregnated, so he's dedicated to whatever decision she makes on whether or not she wants to keep the baby. A chapter before, he mentioned how he confessed his love to their childhood friend and was quite jealous that the main character saw her naked. Doesn't sound like dedication to me. All of the characters are so damn inconsistent. I can't decide if I should go on or not...

Mortemis

Banned
KNIM 256

Why the fuck am I so damn angry about a couple I didn't even want together breaking up? WHY DAMN IT. ;_; Haruto is such a shitty guy for breaking up that way though, saying it then leaving right after. Fuck you Haruto, Fuck you Seo, FUCK YOU KNIM.

Haruto better fuck that horny co-worker now though.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Kimi no Iru Machi 256

Oh fuck this manga .....what the hell.

I was coming in to post this. Perfect response to that melodramatic bullshit. Seriously... duck this manga.

I mean just how strong is this Japanese work ethic that an author would think the logical solution is the one they went with? What shitty emo begging melodrama for the sake of melodrama. I know what I'll be wishing dies in a fire this holiday.

Stulaw

KNIM 256

Why the fuck am I so damn angry about a couple I didn't even want together breaking up? WHY DAMN IT. ;_; Haruto is such a shitty guy for breaking up that way though, saying it then leaving right after. Fuck you Haruto, Fuck you Seo, FUCK YOU KNIM.

Because it means that as long as you or the company publishing it don't drop it, your pain won't end for several more years. I dropped it a while ago and I'm still glad I did.

Hayate the combat butler 434
Hina being good at see through poker isn't surprising.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
KNIM 256

Seriously all the writer is angling for. At the very least, I hope the punk's brain is raped by the ghost of ntr past, present and future. Duck him. I hope the manga ends with him peeking into Eba's home where she's getting railed by her new husband as he dies in the bitter cold while trying to rub one out and the tears freeze on his face like icicles.

kasane

Seriously all the writer is angling for. At the very least, I hope the punk's brain is raped by the ghost of ntr past, present and future. Duck him. I hope the manga ends with him peeking into Eba's home where she's getting railed by her new husband as he dies in the bitter cold while trying to rub one out and the tears freeze on his face like icicles.

Holy fuck you can be a hentai writer. Better find an artist :p

Theonik

12 Beast 01-04.5

kxThq2nl.jpg

A gamer that's also a ninja leads the beastmen in a war against giant mecha.

Still pretty enjoyable, just like the one-shot is. Less here's suddenly this master planning leading beast girls but now he has raise his army of beast girls up. Oh and he's also a ninja for whatever reason!
Good cover.

KNIM 256

You're not actually angry at the couple. You're angered by the shitty writing that makes no sense story-wise; rather, it's forced in order to prolong the series just because. That is why you're angry.

Mortemis

Banned

I've never liked Yuzuki and yet I'd be okay with her finding a good guy and Haruto dying alone. That sounds freaking great btw.

I just hope that the author doesn't bring Asuka back and have her have a thing with Haruto again. Please Seo, pls.

@Mockingbird That... honestly explains it. I wanted a big wedding full of vanilla and no NTR, and the words "Please be excited for Seo's next work". End this shit damn it.

upandaway

To Love Ru Darkness 37

Okay that has to be the limit. That has to be the most this can go. I'm certain, 100% there's no way this could possibly conceivably on this earth go further than what happened in this chapter, in terms of accidents. From the level of exposure, to the numbers, to the reactions and even the amount of panels it goes for. It's unmatched in every way. The manga might as well end right now. It can't be escalated further.

I know, I know what you're thinking. "upandaway, man, you keep saying this." This time it's different. I just know. I'm thinking as hard as possible about any level beyond what was displayed. Anything more than this would be flat out Rito's penis falling into- oh god.

oh god

you wouldn't

YOU WOULDN'T DARE

Azure J

I come back to this thread for the first time in at least 3 revisions of the thread and the first thing I'm greeted with is amazing rage reviews of KNIM. How anyone didn't either drop it or turn off their brain after the whole Tokyo thing is beyond me.

I am also curious enough now to read this shit again. #Partoftheproblem

EDIT: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

This shit is booty butt cheeks. Is there even a good shonen romance series out there I wonder... Koganiero aside.

Aizo

Banned
I will drop Rage Town soon. Then, I won't be picking up any new, bad manga unless my friends decide that we're reading TerraFormars for our next rage reading.....

Antiwhippy

If you want some new terrible stuff to read you should read karin or usotsuki lily, though the latter is just vapid to the point of mediocrity,

Akito

Seems like I missed some fun last night, Seo you trolling hack. I said that I would pick up Rage Town again if something happens but it's not like anybody has remembered that anyway.

Antiwhippy

Horimiya is good, but I thought it was shojo, heh. In these genres the labels lose a bit their meaning, I suppose.

It's mostly based on which magazines which they publish in, so it is pretty meaningless. Still, each definitely have their own distinctive style.

Also merry x-mas.

Kurita

Slam Dunk vol.6

That brawl with Sakuragi and Miyagi was hilarious.

Hunter x Hunter vol.20

Ok so there's a chapter talking about a character that we won't see before a long time.
And we saw Leorio and Kurapika on one page.
Knuckle is fun, his power is a bit confusing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom