• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Resident Evil : Darkside Chronicles trailer !

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
More Leon and Claire makes the RE fanboy in me squeal like a school girl.

Graphics look hawt.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
looks alright.... after HotD:Overkill though these light gun games are going to have to step things up immensely. The production values and atmosphere in that game are second to NONE! That being said, this does look good.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
omgomg Mr. X

How could I forget about Mr. X?

Majmun

This is making me happy and sad.
It looks really good, but I'd rather have seen a Re4 style version becasue I'm getting tired of all the onrail shooters. I just finished Overkill a few weeks back, and Dead Space Wii is also onrail. Blergh.

Anyway, I'm getting this.

Ricker

"Something tells me he's not going to listen to reason" classic RE dialogue :lol

That looked fun as hell.nice trailer.

Sadist

Looks good. More of an effort when compared to UC.

Edit: whats with all the little leaks? When will there be some news around Captivate?

dani_dc

The game would look cool if not for the fact that the Zombie animations and reactions look exactly the same as the ones in UC :\

Xav

Is it wrong that as a Resident Evil fan I'm more interested in buying this than Resident Evil 5?

Teknoman

dani_dc said:
The game would look cool if not for the fact that the Zombie animations and reactions look exactly the same as the ones in UC :\

That caught my eye too. Why cant they just give them standard arm impact, chest impact, head, and leg impact movements?

Dascu

Sadist said:
Looks good. More of an effort when compared to UC.

Edit: whats with all the little leaks? When will there be some news around Captivate?
Seems European news sites are already ending the embargo on certain media.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Sadist said:

I think in just under 2 hours

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Xav said:
Is it wrong that as a Resident Evil fan I'm more interested in buying this than Resident Evil 5?
no. RE4Wii really changed the face of RE, even more than RE4 originally did on GCN. Even I haven't picked up RE5 yet, but I have no question that had RE5 come out for Wii I would have snagged it day one. On what is essentially a shooter (albeit it slower paced one), going back to dual analog controls is definitely a step backward. A game that goes back to the gun shooting concept, even if a light gun game only, holds more appeal to me then going back to a standard dual analog third person shooter.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Moor-Angol said:
no Famitsu issue this week, it's holiday in Japan.

oh shit! hope we still get leaked Famitsu sales numbers tomorrow

Top Bottom