• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Home Beta Signup Emails

USC-fan

Banned
yes

i was just about to post this.....

:D

Welcome to Home Beta.

Home is a real-time, 3D networked community that serves as a meeting place for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) users from around the world, where they can interact, communicate, join online games, shop, share content and even build their own personal spaces. Home will be available as a free download from the PLAYSTATION®Store and will launch directly from the PS3 system's Home Menu.

Home is ramping up for its debut, and we're inviting you to sign up for a very special beta test. Space is extremely limited, so if you want to participate in the beta test, FIND OUT MORE by clicking here or on the button below.

REMEMBER:

* Home Beta is open to legal U.S. or Canadian residents 18 years or older who are currently registered PlayStation® Underground™ members.
* Participation in Home Beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.
* You must accept the Home Beta Trial Agreement to sign up.
* Not everyone who signs up will be accepted.
* If you are one of the chosen few, we will notify you via email.

Good luck!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Nothing on the site yet, and I'm a PSU/GAP member, but no email yet. :(

Come on Sony, give me something to do with my PS3, besides folding...

Remy

Got the email.

Not everyone who signs up will get in, so we probably shouldn't get too excited.

That said, I am too excited.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Alright, playstation underground members. About thirty minutes ago I got a notification e-mail about the open sign up for the Home beta. This is only open for Underground members it seems, and room is extremely limited, according to the e-mail. It's open only to US residents over 18.

You have to list your Playstation Network ID when you join the beta, so if you have a US account, use that instead of your EU or JP account.

If you didn't get the e-mail, there is still no way for you to sign up for the beta. If you did? GO GO GO!

So I if I understand this correctly, they are sending out emails to people that have been chosen to enter to be chosen for the beta. Wow.

How the hell are you guys getting emails, where did you sign up for the beta?!!?!?!?!?!

Crypto

Banned
I have a PS Underground account, I'm over 18, live in the US, have PS3... All I got today was the PSP email :(

bigfatgameguy said:
just got it.

P.S. Signing up does not mean you're in. you still have to be chosen.

neo1.jpg

I'm the one! They have to choose me!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Secks4Food said:
I didn't get one ;_;

Are you sure it's for all of Underground or just the GAP?

I am part of GAP, but the e-mail listed underground members, not GAP.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Someone give me theirs.

I've gotten shafted by Sony since I joined PSU/GAP. GO F YOURSELF SONY

thetrin

snack said:
Can someone post the link to the sign-up page? Or are they one time only links?

They're one time links from the e-mail.

thetrin

Stench said:
I'M TAKING AN IMAGINARY SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH, SONY

U.S. ONLY, WTF

I agree, it's pretty ****ed up. It's likely a UK/EU wave of home beta invites will go out later.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I got mine, it says though that everybody who signed up won't necessarily get in... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

NO F##KING WAY...I've got 3 different accounts, US, UK and Japan and I got nothing. :( I've had my PS3 since November 11th...damn you Sony!!

I hope it's for Underground dudes and dudettes, too. Actually now I probably won't get an invite because I typed "dudettes."

thetrin

QUICK REMINDER: If you have multiple PSN IDs, use your US account. Since the sign up is only open to US residents, you could be disqualified if you use a Japanese PSN ID (if you created one to download exclusive movies and demos).

Top Bottom