• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humpday with Bungie,GAF Edition

Ramirez

Ok,need 2 people to fill out the GAF roster,and I'd rather it be people that used to originally play Halo with the GAF crew upon initial release.It's just for fun,so I don't really care if you suck or you're awesome...Stinkles didn't give me a date,but if you're interested leave your GT.

It's me,Nutter,Ironclad, and Dopey,last 2 are whoever shows interest.

Nutter

Eh, why didnt dopey make this thread. If I had known he would make you create the thread then i would have rather done it myself (since you asked me to :( )

edit: damnit dopey you should have created it already. oh well

Odysseus

Banned
I would volunteer, but I assume the GAF team would like to win. That, and I'm also sure my schedule probably wouldn't work out. Good luck.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nutter said:
Eh, why didnt dopey make this thread. If I had known he would make you create the thread then i would have rather done it myself (since you asked me to :( )

edit: damnit dopey you should have created it already. oh well

i was waiting!

plus i didn't know what time the match was going to be

Nutter

Odysseus said:
I would volunteer, but I assume the GAF team would like to win. That, and I'm also sure my schedule probably wouldn't work out. Good luck.
Win or lose, this is purely for fun.

AZ Greg

Good luck guys! They like to move in one group so watch out for that. Also, if you guys are able to set the rules then turn off radars. That don't seem to like that! :lol :p

Ramirez

It's for fun friends,I said I don't care if you suck or not...and Dopey,I had no idea!

Plus we need some reserves in case some of us can't make it,I know I could possibly have to work,so yea.

Odysseus

Banned
Nail down a time and post it. If at that point you still need someone to play the part of dead body #6, then perhaps I could fill in.

Ramirez

Halo 2 sucks Firez!

Well hopefully Stinkles sees this thread and gives us a date,because he didn't tell me in the PM :(

Nutter

Ramirez said:
Halo 2 sucks Firez!

Well hopefully Stinkles sees this thread and gives us a date,because he didn't tell me in the PM :(
:lol :lol :lol

Yup ill be screaming H2 sucks the entire time we play

not really

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Man I wonder if I can afford a 360 as well as an HDTV tomorrow :(

I would love to run around with you guys and shoot those bungie dudes.

PS you will all be banned after dopey threatens to kill their family.

Nutter

catfish said:
Man I wonder if I can afford a 360 as well as an HDTV tomorrow :(

I would love to run around with you guys and shoot those bungie dudes.

PS you will all be banned after dopey threatens to kill their family.
CATFISH!

I thought you were going to buy a 360 soon anyway right? So why not do it tomorrow and play with us. ;)

Odysseus

Banned
In the pregame lobby, someone would be like "would now be a bad time to turn on mods?"

Of course, they've probably heard that joke before.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I'm up for it as long as the scheduled time doesn't conflict with Life™.

Starters: Nutter, Ironclad, Cerrius, Dopey

Reserves: 1.Ramirez (you makin it or not?) 2. ????

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
since it's most likely wednesday - i work till midnight...

so as long as it's 12:30 EST (9:30 PST for the other folk) then i can partcipate

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It'll be some time in the next 2 or 3 weeks. And yeah, don't overthink it. We show up with whoever's available, spaz out and usually lose.

But we have fun.

MrDaravon

I'd totally play, but I wasn't quite on GAF yet when the game first came out, so I haven't really played with any of you guys. Go make us proud boys!

IAmNude

Banned
Seriously, choose me. I will dominate. I'm one of the top 50 players in the world. I've been to pro events. I want to destroy these guys

im interested, my gamertag's "SquirtingHole", used to be level 36 in BTB skirmish afew months ago on a different gamertag ("HalfwayOrb").

strikeselect

Mr. Lemming said:
Haven't read through the thread yet but I would be interested

Edit: Gamertag, Sicher

awesome :)

haven't seen you around in a long time !

hopefully we can get all the old gaf crew back for this... prine, phantom goal, sanjuro, dothemario.. etc. etc.

IAmNude

Banned
HalfwayOrb said:
ya sure? u havent tried me...

well i do all sorts of challenges like this on boards since the game came out and I've lost once. but that was february 2005 before i really started improving

strikeselect

IAmNude said:
Matchmaking is lame. I will beat anyone on this board in anything and I havent played halo 2 (in a serious manner) for almost 6 months

Thread successfully de-railed.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
IAmNude said:
Matchmaking is lame. I will beat anyone on this board in anything and I havent played halo 2 (in a serious manner) for almost 6 months

Maybe you missed the part where we said we play for fun.

Besides, even if you think matchmaking is lame, that doesn't explain why you're not as amazing statistically as you claim.

PS., why are you so aggro?

IAmNude

Banned
Stinkles said:
Maybe you missed the part where we said we play for fun.

I play to win. I played Halo 2 everyday for one year. I didnt miss ONE day. Also, I pay $20 more per month for a better connection for Halo 2.

Top Bottom