• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Pizoxuat

Becky and Sasha were so good, I realized I was holding my breath during some of those exchanges. And much love for the suplex city chant. Fucking amazing match.

Laws00

im so confused at NXT stuff. I dont know what i'm looking at

i'm just trying to take it in. And female wrestlers that are actually good

and where is my WWE raw at? lol

Hex

Banned
I was dreading Cena, instead we got based fucking Samoa Fucking Joe.
NXT putting the main WWE to shame week after week.

That was a bunch of fun. A very good job of handling injuries to two of the main stars on the card too. Having a wild Joe in the wings didn't hurt, naturally, and dang is Joe looking in good shape too. I doubt Joe will stay in NXT long before he finally gets to shine on the biggest stage... but the possible matchups in NXT right now are giving me shivers.

And that women's title match. Good god. Match of the night for me, easily.

TNA CANCLED BY DESTINATION AMERICA

CFfXp0xWAAAO1lM.png

CFfXp1TWMAA6VJR.png

In case anyone missed it TNA is canceled

WWE wants the Moose

He was almost on Tough Enough

Quinn "Moose" Ojinnaka signed a new deal with the company. His contract was to expire in about one month. ROH reported him signing in Toronto over the weekend, but we're told he got his offer in Toronto but actually signed it on 5/18. He'd been courted strongly by GFW and WWE. GFW had told him they wanted to build around him as a major star, but were not offering anyone contracts until they closed a TV deal. His deal allows him to work GFW house shows, but not television. ROH was wanting to push him up the card. He became a cult favorite over the last couple of months as a prelim guy, but this past weekend in Toronto there was a "push back" by the fans with "Moose sucks" chants. The plan is to move him up the cards. With WWE, he was recruited for the Tough Enough show to be the male ringer on the show. But there was no guarantee given for him to get a contract if he didn't win the show. It's an interesting risk in the sense had he won, he'd have a great money deal and strong exposure, plus because of the notoriety, would have a leg up in making the main roster. But ROH is a sure thing, and if he spends another year or two here, and improves, he'll likely have better offers when the contract is due next time.

In case anyone missed it TNA is canceled

News that registers basically zero on the richter scale at this point. Could it be timed any more perfectly than coming on the same night that NXT put on yet another killer live special this one capped off by one of TNA's biggest stars finally arriving in WWE?

Probably not.

Now hire Austin Aries please NXT.

Top Bottom