• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First official Sony released Resistance 2 shots

Dante

http://fp.scea.com/Content/Movies/17005/Images/HiResScreenShots.zip

2itk3lf.jpg

33ksjz6.jpg

2ch1cfd.jpg

2zdxd1e.jpg

1slik4.jpg

2zipurk.jpg

dggr5j.jpg

Migrating these to a new thread.

Special Thanks to ChryZ for uploading them into the old thread.

One word.

Beautiful!

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
DUDE YOU'RE GONNA RUIN THE OFFICIAL THREAD POST COUNTTTT

Edit: I'm not particularly impressed by the polycount on that mech.

madmook

Awesome, but I'm getting tired of the gape-mouthed Chimera all the time. It's okay to show them closed up once in a while.

Snah

Banned
Looks incredible. I love that they've kept the scale of Resistance 1, but added greater color palette, textures, and tremendous lighting.

Piper Az said:
Looks like a mixed bag of screenshots and artwork...

All 100% realtime screenshots.

If it runs smooth with those visuals, holy shit. PS3 is a beast, but it looks like it's up to the developers to make this stuff work.

Dante

Piper Az said:
Looks like a mixed bag of screenshots and artwork...

:lol

On a side note they said the game is in a rough visual state on the podcast, and will continue to improve.

bud

the lighting's pretty nice. and the fourth pic does kinda look like artwork--the sky and the planes in the background look like they're painted.

Stealth

Outdoor environments are looking stunning. Looks like they've got some new post-processing effects going on too. AFW.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Snah said:
I love that they've kept the scale of Resistance 1,
Based on the pics with Mountains in the background, it looks like they've pushed the scale significantly past R1 as well.

Top Bottom