• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex questions from seventh graders

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

A middle school teacher set up a little question and answer box in her class, for students to ask questions anonymously. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the majority of the questions were about sex. It's 2012, so what does one do when they have a bunch of innocent but hilarious sex questions? Create a Tumblr, of course!

Unfortunately, just when the Tumblr was becoming popular, it mysteriously disappeared. Perhaps this teacher was worried she would be caught. But, thanks to the power of the internet, most of her images live on.

enhanced-buzz-1613-1344636160-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1090-1344636530-8.jpg

enhanced-buzz-1612-1344636583-7.jpg

enhanced-buzz-13064-1344636639-3.jpg

tumblr_m7zz6kq7KU1qiugneo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7b97c0qAd1qiugneo1_500.jpg

6fkqt.jpg

7grsexquestions-2.jpg

slide_244545_1373582_large.jpg

28590293458.jpg

There are a whole lot more out there. Just do a Google image search for "sex questions from seventh graders".

yeah, I remember seeing this article a few days ago, and started looking at the tumblr. Then like an hour later, it disappeared :/

I blame gangstalking

Al-ibn Kermit

We live in an age of fiber optic Internet and streaming everything yet 7th graders seem to be worse at finding out this stuff on their own.

I would have thought all the questions are coming from one troll but the handwriting is different.

Maybe he's talking about pregnancy sex?

"Why can't we control our boners?"

Kid, that's a question for the ages.

In Middle/High school, boner controls you!

Edit: The spelling is atrocious. Maybe the teach took the images down figuring they would start the investigation in Detroit.

Chris R

Came to post this. Whats with the fucking spelling? Is it from a SPED class?

Autocorrect/texting renders the need to know how to spell things obsolete!

You can tell from the writing styles who the cognitively advanced children are (if these are real).

All I can say is terrible handwriting and spelling. Other than that, they seem like fairly innocent questions, which is surprising.

Edit: Well, read some more of them. Smh.

Stet

Banned
It's hard to believe either way, actually. The questions / handwriting are too advanced for 7-year-olds and everything else is too stupid for 7th graders.

Arcteryx

Why can't some of these kids fucking spell? If you told me these were from 3rd graders I might have believed it.

Yea I was writing at that level when I was like 6...but ~12? wtf is this?

7grsexquestions-2.jpg

haha this was a daily thought during my youth(and still is occasionally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom