• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex questions from seventh graders

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuCkymoON

Banned
28590293458.jpg

still pushing that same myth.

Igo

I refuse to believe that these are actually from seventh graders. If so, the parents and school system should be ashamed of themselves.

I_D

Why can't some of these kids fucking spell? If you told me these were from 3rd graders I might have believed it.

The people who can spell already know the answers to these questions.

On the plus side, his penmanship is outstanding.
Most middle school students have pretty nice handwriting. They get tons of practice considering it's the most physical writing they'll ever do.

Doesn't really seem right for the teacher to giggle about them behind the students' backs just for some follows on yet another worthless novelty tumblr. Pretty funny though, followed.

Xero

7grsexquestions-2.jpg

For some reason I imagine walking into a man crying while sobbingly saying this.

hmkzG.jpg

"Why can't we control our boners?"

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
These kids are asking their teacher these questions in good faith and she posts them all on the Internet?

Dunno, something about this doesn't sit right with me.

sangreal

These kids are asking their teacher these questions in good faith and she posts them all on the Internet?

Dunno, something about this doesn't sit right with me.

They're anonymous, why does it matter? I actually think its an incredibly useful demonstration for the right wingers that insist kids won't engage in or wonder about sex unless it is taught in school

Kettch

If I was in 7th grade writing troll questions I'd like to NEVER get caught.

Unfortunately, a big problem these 7th graders seem to have overlooked is that your teacher can tell who you are by your handwriting. They all fell for the old "It's anonymous, you can ask whatever you want!" trick.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Unfortunately, a big problem these 7th graders seem to have overlooked is that your teacher can tell who you are by your handwriting. They all fell for the old "It's anonymous, you can ask whatever you want!" trick.

Write with your left hand.

Katzii

Came to post this. Whats with the fucking spelling? Is it from a SPED class?

If schools in America are now anything like modern-day schools in Britain, it will be because the teachers are not allowed to correct spellings.

Over here, it's been considered as "demoralising" to correct spelling, so you're not allowed.

Children of that age also don't know how many days are in a month, or how to tell the time with an analogue clock.

EDUCATION!

Hoo-doo

Banned
If you could get a cybernetic implant in your brain stem via surgery to control your boners, would you consider it?

BPRD

Banned
Are kids retarded these days? In seventh grade we were already into drinking, and partying with chicks. these kids seem like they hit their head on the wall

sangreal

If schools in America are now anything like modern-day schools in Britain, it will be because the teachers are not allowed to correct spellings.

Over here, it's been considered as "demoralising" to correct spelling, so you're not allowed.

Children of that age also don't know how many days are in a month, or how to tell the time with an analogue clock.

EDUCATION!

I'm almost 28 and I don't know how many days are in most months. I remember there was a rhyme or something

Are kids retarded these days? In seventh grade we were already into drinking, and partying with chicks. these kids seem like they hit their head on the wall

That's how I remember 7th grade too. We were long past sex ed

ReBurn

Gold Member

EDUCATION!

Pretty much the same thing. Teachers aren't allowed to be critical of handwriting. when I was in second grade we were expected to be able to write in cursive. I don't think they even teach cursive writing any more.

TylerD

I'm almost 28 and I don't know how many days are in most months. I remember there was a rhyme or something

I say it like this. 30 days have September, April, June, and November. All the rest have 31 except for February because that month is a dick and can't make its mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom