• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sex questions from seventh graders

Status
Not open for further replies.

totowhoa

Banned
From urban dictionary:

-Gril
How every kid I knew spelled "girl" until around 7th grade

OK, apparently it happens a lot.

-Pines
The word penis with vowels places switched

Thanks, dictionary. Those must be the dyslexic kids. Or maybe it's a thing among younger kids since it's listed on UD. I think homophone mistakes and short-handed speak are understandable. I'm not sure if I'm trying to defend these kids for my own self or not.

sangreal

tumblr_m7zz6kq7KU1qiugneo1_500.jpg

DiqlC.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Most of these questions are genuinely decent, insightful questions.

"how do the sperms move?"

"can your eggs break?" (well, 'brake' bless 'em!)

OnPoint

I know a bunch of those kids aren't passing spelling, that's for sure.

I'm shocked they're allowed to say things like "Y are" as well. You'd think a school would crack down on that. I know mine would have.

Vice

Why can't some of these kids fucking spell? If you told me these were from 3rd graders I might have believed it.

Kids don't need to learn how to spell, they all text or IM, now in days. . Their parents are just as bad when they text or type.

Amikami

Banned
This is funny and weird to me at the same time. I wouldn't have even thought of these questions at that age. I was still clueless about sex in seventh grade.

The kids in my 7th grade class all had better penmanship and spelling capabilities. Then again, it was a private school, and most of the kids were left back for one year, but still.

NinjaBoiX

I'm shocked they're allowed to say things like "Y are" as well. You'd think a school would crack down on that. I know mine would have.
We don't know how old these kids are to be fair. But the actual questions, besides the joke ones at the end, were actually really good!

I guarantee that if you took an essay from some average seventh grade student in America, they would contain all of the errors these questions have and then some.

sangreal

This is funny and weird to me at the same time. I wouldn't have even thought of these questions at that age. I was still clueless about sex in seventh grade.

Really? We had sex ed in 4th or 5th grade and people were definitely trying it out by the time I was in 7th grade

whitehawk

Banned
When you are in 7th grade, you are most likely 12 years old. The spelling is the most worrying part about these kids. I hope they can actually spell those words, and just don't care to spell it correctly most of the time since they grew up with cell phones and twitter/facebook.

Theonik

Twitter generation.

Amikami

Banned
Really? We had sex ed in 4th or 5th grade and people were definitely trying it out by the time I was in 7th grade

Nope. I'm serious. It's strange I guess for me to not have had any formal sex ed until 9th grade. By then, I had a good enough grasp of what it was but I still learned things.

OnPoint

Twitter generation.

It just makes me sad. I remember in 1st or 2nd grade and having to learn the difference between "does" and "dose". These kids are about five years older than that. It's not their fault. The education system depresses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom