• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1
  • Episode 8 covering The Taken King E3 reveal, CE prices, and more. Special guests: Kotaku's Jason Schreier and Kirk Hamilton Episode 8: The Taken Kotaku
  • Episode 9: A laid back episode where we kinda talk about Destiny for the most part. This is kinda like a filler episode in your favorite anime. Episode Link
BSrKCtf.jpg

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg
GrimoireOT26.png

01-Titles_General.jpg

02-Titles_Post20.jpg

Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression!

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
lPyMbtT.gif
jwFJSAQ.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg
162c2a10-f21c-0132-f0dc-0ed54733f8f5.gif

Finally....nice job as always Drizzay

Thanks dude! Now get some sleep, gotta rest up to stand in all those Gamescom lines.

Nami at #1 with 666 posts lol

I laughed pretty hard when I noticed that :p

Did you guys remember to check inside the vault for the sixth chest after beating atheon flawless? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As much as I know there's no 6th chest.. this post makes me paranoid anyway, haha.

Rhaegar

Those grimoire cards seem just a little too readily accessible though. Maybe next time we just upload them to a random Geocities page and leave links like Bungie?

UMGAWA

Posting to be worthy for a Drizzy flawless run. Congrats guys! That jumping puzzle would have been a stressful section as well as the gorgons.

Lnkn52

666 huh? Well, fuck.

I love my Grimoire card!!!!!!!

But it's not showing up on mobile. :(

Don't you have the settings of images off in your mobile? I'm viewing it on mobile fine. Also, for me to view the shame list, I have to view it in landscape mode. I'm glad you like the card. The flavor text is great.
Those grimoire cards are hype!
Can't wait for OT28 to see new ones...
Keep posting ;-)
do you guys like the game or just the community?
Both, wouldn't have liked the game even more if it wasn't for the people here.
Those grimoire cards seem just a little too readily accessible though. Maybe next time we just upload them to a random Geocities page and leave links like Bungie?
Don't know what you mean Kappa

Dave_6

27th OT; wow. Anyways...

Well my first PoE 35 lasted 4 hours 17 mins and I didn't get it done. Well over half that time was on Skolas himself. Had just a sliver of health left on our very first attempt but alas it didn't happen. I have plans tonight and had to stop; so fucking frustrating that there aren't any goddamn checkpoints so now I'll have to start all over from the beginning. :/

FUCK.

Namikaze1

Don't you have the settings of images off in your mobile? I'm viewing it on mobile fine. Also, for me to view the shame list, I have to view it in landscape mode. I'm glad you like the card. The flavor text is great.
Images show up fine. Well, most of them. Only one missing is the grimoire cards. Shows up fine on my laptop but not on my iPad.

excowboy

Just spent over two hours trying for my first Crota Hard down. Decent team, good strategy, but between Crota following us into the Troll spawn room, health regenerating Swordbearer, impregnable Crota shield and, of course, a few gaffs we gave up.

I was really excited to get this done, but by 2am everyone was getting stressed and now I just feel fed up. Everytime we got into a groove some glitch would throw us off. Please fix bungie! Hopefully our FT will hook up tomorrow and get it done.

Top Bottom