• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers S6 |OT| I Believe In Officer Robo-Stache - Sundays 7:30/6:30c

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
The Halloween episode was some fantastic stuff, so happy this is renewed through season 8.

Plasmid

Missed the first episode this season, but everything i've seen so far is great. Bobs burgers replaced the void in my heart that King of the Hill left so i'm extremely happy they renewed it for another 2 years.

Psxphile

Remember when we thought it wouldn't last past Season 2 because it's ratings weren't burning the charts? Remember when we thought it getting picked up for a 2nd season was nothing short of a miracle? Now: getting picked up for 2 more seasons at once.

The little show that could.

The greatest thing about Bob's Burgers is that despite being a very dysfunctional family (not as much as the other adult cartoons) they're still keeping it together as a family, which makes their interactions more natural and charming

One of my absolute favourite episodes is Hawk and Chick (all time is the Equestrinauts) and overall Bob/Louise episodes

Etzer

I'll watch the latest one once it hits Hulu, but I have to say that the recent Halloween episode tied with Bob Saves/Destroys the Town as my favorite of the series.

Liking this season so far after a weak premiere (I'm kind of "over" the whole "kids tell 3 stories" episode trope. They've used it several times in the series already).

Episode 2 was amazing solely due to the "awkward kiss with Tina" animations.

Goodstyle

I hated this ep. Gayle disgusts me

I wouldn't go that far, but I think the writers made Gayle a little too hatable in this ep. She actually seemed like a real scumbag in this. She went a tier above Gene in terms of annoyingness and crossed over into actual sociopathy.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 6: episode 5 "Nice-Capades"

A grumpy mall Santa threatens to put Gene, Tina and Louise on the naughty list, inspiring them to arrange a musical performance in hopes of changing Santa's mind before Christmas.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Pretty solid episode, even though it was sort of weird that they aired their Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas episodes consecutively and without anything in between to break them up.

Wasn't bad episode, wasn't great either, merely ok. I guess I just don't like holiday episodes. Well, Bob's Burgers does great thanks giving episodes.

edit. Halloween eps have been good too. Maybe I just dislike christmas episodes?

So I started watching season 6 on Hulu, when I remembered I hadn't finished all of season five.

tumblr_nngbcbNpUJ1qchs8fo2_400.gif

Just chiming in to say that it's a bunch of baloney how much of the shaft this show is getting this season. Christmas episode immediately after Thanksgiving, then no episode for over a month, comes back and then almost a month again until the next new episode.

Maengun1

This was my favorite ep of the season to date I think. Love Gene and Courtney together, LOVED seeing Mr. Grant back (the school news ep is one of my favorites). Feisty Ms. LaBonz going all-out to get the announcements back was hilarious, Zeke and Jocelyn constantly riffing on everything was great ("they're losing me....look at that spot on the floor!")...all funny. And I was dying at every one of Bob's increasingly absurd phone conversations for why he needed 250 carnations.

The way this has aired this season is beyond ridicuous. Hopefully it can get back on a decent schedule now. Havent seen the latest episode but last weeks was one of the best. I dont get the hate for Gayle, i love her crazy cat lady-ness. Still think the episode where Louise stays with Gayle to get out of going to the dentist is a classic. "Youve angered the Gayle force winds!!"

Top Bottom