• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers S6 |OT| I Believe In Officer Robo-Stache - Sundays 7:30/6:30c

Talka

vypek

The art was a cool concept and I liked the episode overall but I didn't care for most of the styles. Probably made worse because of the switching around

DJ_Lae

I liked the novelty of the art styles, although it did distract a bit from the plot itself and I couldn't really say if I'd enjoy it if it were all done with the regular animation.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
What! I can't believe so many people didn't like that one. I thought the art style changes were amazing.

(the episode itself - plot, jokes, etc - was average though)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Loved the plot and some of the animation was absolutely brilliant. I'm going to echo as a one off this is absolutely fantastic. Surprised at the hate around it.

UberTag

Loved the plot and some of the animation was absolutely brilliant. I'm going to echo as a one off this is absolutely fantastic. Surprised at the hate around it.
Yeah, I'm a little bit mystified by this as well.
I mean, if all someone wants is a Bob's Burgers episode without inventive animation techniques on display they have 7 whole seasons worth to choose from.

Why gripe about what's clearly an experimental one-off exercise in conceptualized re-renderings of the show's cast and world? Because they detracted from a by-the-numbers story? Really?

PR_rambo

Banned
I just finished watching it, not a fan.

I'm not angry with it though, and im happy for the people who got to help animate an episode.

I've seen every episode until now and it is one of my favorite shows of all time, but I made it through about 20 seconds of this episode before turning it off and possibly never watching the show again.

The very fact it got such a reaction means it might have been really good though, so maybe I'll make another attempt someday.

MC Safety

I've seen every episode until now and it is one of my favorite shows of all time, but I made it through about 20 seconds of this episode before turning it off and possibly never watching the show again.

The very fact it got such a reaction means it might have been really good though, so maybe I'll make another attempt someday.

It wasn't really good.

While I enjoyed the shifting art styles, the effect was jarring. It also served as a distraction from the story or lack thereof. The Fishodor hide and seek was pretty uninspired, too.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Talk about an overreaction.

I would understand if it upset people if they announced that every future episode of the series, ever, was going to have the shifting animation style, but this was a one time thing to show appreciation to the fans. The show's art style will return to normal next week.

Jarrod38

Oh look no new episode tonight. Fox should either cancel the show or just give the show to Cartoon Network at this rate. It;s like once a new season of football starts we get one new episode every other week

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

The Silence of the Louise

When Mr. Frond's therapy dolls are mysteriously attacked, Louise teams up with Millie to help solve the case. Meanwhile, Teddy decides to get into the inspirational poster business, but ends up with mixed results.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I like how Louise eventually started playing with Millie even if it was to try and get her back on track to solving the crime.

Top Bottom