• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob's Burgers S6 |OT| I Believe In Officer Robo-Stache - Sundays 7:30/6:30c

Etzer

Definitely not one of my favorites (that hop hip story was just bad), but I liked the ending of the episode.

Etzer

This show does a lot of really simple stuff that's just hilarious. Loved this scene.
Yep, I love those moments. Also in this episode, Gayle mentions she's behind on her Magic Bullet blender payments. The Magic Bullet is $40. lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

A Few 'Gurt Men

During a mock trial at Wagstaff, Louise finds herself in a sticky situation when she must defend one of her biggest foes. Meanwhile, Bob teams with Jimmy Pesto to bag a regular food-scammer.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"Mr. Ambrose uses the computer room after hours to work on the sequel to 'Mrs. Doubtfire' - 'Mrs. Doubtwater'".

"It's a prequel, you ass!"

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Like Gene for Chocolate

Gene discovers that the recipe for his favorite chocolate has been altered, so he contacts the company head to get things straightened out. Meanwhile, Bob gets involved in a typically Teddy less-than-perfect plan.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

The Grand Mama-Pest Hotel

Linda jumps at the chance to chaperone Tina's weekend away at a heroine conference, but Tina's new friend could put Linda's perfect weekend in jeopardy. Meanwhile, the younger Belchers have plans for their weekend alone with Bob. What could possibly go wrong?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
There are 2 new episodes tonight!

Aquaticism; Ain't Miss Debatin'

Word spreads that the aquarium is floundering and may close, so the children concoct a scheme to help keep its head above water; Bob tries to mimic Linda's excellent customer-service skills; the debate team recruits Tina, who finds surprising success and an even more unexpected relationship. Meanwhile, Louise and Gene convince their parents to fund a stop-motion movie project that focuses on a surprising subject.

vypek

Seems like it's an hour long single thing instead of two separate episodes from what my DVR is showing. Either way looking forward to it. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Eggs for Days

Bob and Linda get a bit too competitive during the family's annual Easter egg hunt and have a little too much fun hiding the eggs, leaving the entire family scrambling to find the remaining egg that is rapidly rotting in its hiding place.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
There are two new episodes tonight!

Zero Larp Thirty

Linda wins a contest to spend a weekend at the home where her favorite TV show is filmed, but things don't go as planned; Teddy's back goes out while babysitting the kids.

The Laser-inth

Gene and Bob attend the last-ever rock-and-roll laser show at the planetarium, while Linda and the girls do dinner at a wacky restaurant.

NoRéN

In what season did this show start to tank?

I've caught a few season 5 episodes and they all failed to entertain me. Should I just stick with season 1-2?

Jarrod38

NoRéN;234538207 said:

I've caught a few season 5 episodes and they all failed to entertain me. Should I just stick with season 1-2?

The show has never tanked.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
NoRéN;234538207 said:

It hasn't tanked

okno

NoRéN;234538207 said:

I'm sorry what?

Maximo

NoRéN;234538207 said:

tenor.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Thelma & Louise Except Thelma Is Linda

Louise's school trouble forces Linda to meet with Mr. Frond, which could lead to her losing her hard-earned position as Wagstaff bake-sale leader. When she finds out that her daughter was actually trying to help another student, Linda is torn between following school policy or her own moral code.

Great episode title btw.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The finale is tonight!

Paraders of the Lost Float

In the Season 7 finale, a forecast of rain on the day of the Bog to Beach celebration leads Teddy to convince Bob to enter a float in the parade, which would lead to an easy win.

While this is technically the season finale, a special summer episode is set to air on June 11.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The summer special airs tonight!

Into the Mild

Bob's dream of becoming an outdoorsman is in sight when he learns a nearby wildness-equipment store is having a going-out-of-business sale, and his newfound expertise is put to the test when he gets locked overnight in the store. Meanwhile, the rest of the family is stuck watching rehearsals for Aunt Gayle's one-woman show.

vypek

Thought that was a really good one. The scenes in the outdoor store were great.

Yep, I enjoyed it and thought it was good as well. Loved the fact that the last scene has the family kind of glossing over what Bob did even though its more thrilling than the Delta Burke story

Had a thought during the show - are Frond and Gayle/Gail(?) still dating? I can't remember if they ever broke up or not but they don't seem to talk much about it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Apparently not! Anyway...

The season premiere is tonight!

Brunchsquatch

To compete with Jimmy Pesto, Bob's Burgers begins serving brunch, but it quickly turns to chaos. Meanwhile, Tina, Gene and Louise decide to help Mr. Fischoeder's brother hide from him.

UberTag

I'll quote my shill-post for tonight's ep from The Simpsons Season 29 OT...

I typically don't shill for other Fox animated fare in these threads but seeing how it's not exactly generating buzz elsewhere on GAF, I did want to give a shout out to the high-concept Bob's Burgers episode that is airing tomorrow night comprised entirely of fan-generated animation techniques and concept artwork. It looks amazing.

tumblr_om7f35SAS11rpj3gjo1_500.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-6670-1506706174-2.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-31141-1506706208-7.gif

FOX Promo
Bob's Fan Art Title Sequence
By the Fans, For the Fans - Behind the Scenes

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This episode is already really fucking cool. I liked the opening with all the different styles and redone opening song.

Top Bottom