• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow Complex Remastered (PC) appears on PEGI website.

Guymelef

P65crGa.png

http://www.pegi.info/es/index/global_id/505/?searchString=shadow+complex

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Man...this game...so many great memories...probably the only major Xbox Live exclusive game i felt i got my full money's worth..

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm genuinely surprised Epic signed off on this. It cancelled the PC port Chair began working on after releasing the X360 version (it was listed as an upcoming title on its site).

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
PC WINS AGAIN*

*six years late

Megasoum

Banned
What if... This is gearing up for a Game Award (or even PSX) announcement... You know... Kinda like "We're here tonight to announce Shadow Complex 2 and to keep you busy while were workng on it, here's a remaster of the original".

Also... Something something about Spreadsheets.

What if... This is gearing up for a Game Award (or even PSX) announcement... You know... Kinda like "We're here tonight to announce Shadow Complex 2 and to keep you busy while were workng on it, here's a remaster of the original".
Has there been any indication they care enough about the sales of Shadow Complex over Insanity Blade Sword Swipers?

Jawmuncher

Actually sounds like a VGA possibilityl.

Kadin

Anything with the words 'Shadow Complex' will get me to bite. Would love a sequel but a remaster, why not...

JJMorris

Just bought yesterday finding out it was BC on Xbox One. Thinking they'd never release on PC after this long...

Baalzebup

Whoa.. I remember playing the shit out of this on my roommates X360. Definitely buying if there are no port hick-ups.

smisk

Holy shit this is awesome! I never had a 360 and this is one of the few games that I always felt I missed out on. Hopefully we'll get an official announcement and release date soon!!

rhandino

Banned
!!!

This one is amazing, I loved it a lot and it's kind of special for me since it was my first ever digital purchase on the 360... will buy again.

Speaking of epic games' catalogue coming to PC. WHen on earth is the gears remaster coming to PC again? THey completely forgot it existed apparently.

ChaosXVI

God that game was so good, definitely the best that XBLA had to offer back in the day. Hopefully it leads to the announcement of a sequel...

Since actual 2D Metroid is dead as shit.

Speaking of epic games' catalogue coming to PC. WHen on earth is the gears remaster coming to PC again? THey completely forgot it existed apparently.

Epic aren't involved, its Microsoft and The Coalition (Plus maybe Splash Damage?). Its still coming although probably not in "Holiday 2015"...

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
About time, I remember wondering about this getting a PC port and eventually giving up on it (or just forgetting about it).

Would buy.

Top Bottom