• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Harry Potter [Mafia] |OT| “Yer a werewolf, ‘Arry”

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Why did Rynam see me N1, then? Why did I even tell town I got switched, then?

Things are too wacky, that's for sure. Why does Crab keep getting involved in things?

He visits Swamped N1, who dies that night.
Gets switched N2.
Visits LoC to save him from a potential lynch D3.
Gets switched again N3. Visits Enker who gets Stupefied as well.

And now we may be looking at a Gorlak lynch which, if he's telling the truth, will kill him as well.

On the one hand, why isn't scum poisoning/killing Crab?

On the other hand, he's not exactly cleared by any stretch, so scum can keep him around for us to debate over.

Why did Rynam see me N1, then? Why did I even tell town I got switched, then?

D1 elapsed
N1 Events¬unordered
  • Rynam watches Swamped for visitors.
  • Rynam sees Crab visit Swamped.
  • Swamped is attacked by ???; player eliminated.
  • Crab checks Swamped for Bad stuff; nothing Bad found.
  • Crab is swapped with ??? by ???.
  • TheGoddamn chooses to refrain from action. Is notified of Miracle's swap of Rynam and Burbeting.
  • Miracle swaps Rynam with Burbeting.
EVIDENCE

TheGoddamn needed at least 1 Night to prepare his scum Polyjuice Potion to disguise himself as Miracle's brother, Fred Weasley!

Which fits in with his own statement that he refrained from any action on N1!

You, Crab, flat-out lied about being switched on N1! Because TheGoddamn was unavailable to switch you, you weren't switched and your Ninja/Strong ability wasn't activated on N1!

Which is why Rynam clearly saw you visit Swamped on N1! Your mask wasn't prepared yet!

THEN YOU ELIMINATED HER

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Scum aren't killing me because of what I just posted. If you are scum right now, you have to take out the protective roles. Like, you could try aiming at me... only to get switched away. You could try aiming at Blargonaut... only to get switched away. You could even end up killing yourself in the crossfire! There is literally no safe move as scum until the switchers are dead. If I'm going to die, it will be when TheGoddamn and Blarg are dead.

Plus a) I'm subject of debate anyway, and b) they know eventually town has to kill Gorlak, which means I die. Heck, they might even kill Gorlak themselves if he's too nuisancesome to their win condition, which means they get a 2-for-1.

Retroid

I propose a Gorlak lynch then. We get rid of someone who is neutral and could potentially get converted as well as test Crab.

Vote: Gorlak

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not even dignifying that with a response, Blarg. If you want to start a wagon on TheGoddamn or me, be my guest. You'll feel bloody stupid when you kill either an obvious switcher and part of your own tank or an investigative role that helps tie up a neutral.

I propose a Gorlak lynch then. We get rid of someone who is neutral and could potentially get converted as well as test Crab.

Vote: Gorlak

aye

I'm not even dignifying that with a response, Blarg. If you want to start a wagon on TheGoddamn or me, be my guest. You'll feel bloody stupid when you kill either an obvious switcher and part of your own tank or an investigative role that helps tie up a neutral.

I don't need to kill you

VOTE: Gorlak

YES

removing Gorlak will be the perfect test of your credibility

And I get to remove a potentially pesky wildcard Roleblocker, a clear and present danger to the Tank

This is the best way forward for us today!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
If you were going to do this farce today, why not investigate me last night? You're going to kill a neutral and a town, meaning you've done twice as much work for mafia as usual, and give up the prospect of actually hitting mafia by doing so. If you didn't trust me, you could have confirmed it one way or the other last night and therefore not ended up in such a stupid situation where you risk 2-non-mafia kills just because you investigated someone random. Honestly, I'm just annoyed at how badly you're playing at this point.

Retroid

Should we discuss the night plans for the various town PRs we know? Obviously there are some we can't discuss (like who exactly will be swapped) as that would give away information that could be used against us, but is there any of the roles we can discuss without it hurting us?

If you were going to do this farce today, why not investigate me last night? You're going to kill a neutral and a town, meaning you've done twice as much work for mafia as usual, and give up the prospect of actually hitting mafia by doing so. If you didn't trust me, you could have confirmed it one way or the other last night and therefore not ended up in such a stupid situation where you risk 2-non-mafia kills just because you investigated someone random. Honestly, I'm just annoyed at how badly you're playing at this point.

▶

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Should we discuss the night plans for the various town PRs we know? Obviously there are some we can't discuss (like who exactly will be swapped) as that would give away information that could be used against us, but is there any of the roles we can discuss without it hurting us?

I mean, it's pretty obvious. Blarg investigates someone that he shouldn't say today. TheGoddamn swaps Blarg with some mystery person that he shouldn't say today, LordofCastamere bodyguards TheGoddamn, Rynam watches LordofCastamere. There's no kill/roleblock combination that can get through without being caught, and if Blarg does die it will be obvious that TheGoddamn has been lying so far.

*cough*

Honestly though, who else could be better to remove today?

I've said as much before; I think Gorlak is the perfect sacrfice to test Crab's credibility, and to remove a wildcard Roleblocker from the fold.

And, if you really must know, I didn't actually investigate anyone last Night.

I actually PROTEGO'd someone last Night out of a sense of self-preservation, for I believe the longer the Tank, and by extension, I, survive, the more concentrated the Death Eaters' efforts will be on a smaller pool of individuals, which might allow any unannounced Town-aligned power roles to work freely, unharried in the background.

But, faced with multiple candidates last Night, I chose poorly, you might say. Will I choose to make the same "mistake" again tonight?

What will get the rest of you 20 remaining players to comment on my efforts/mistakes? Or on anything else here?

Can't do this alone. I believe my wild theories and accusations are much better than the nothing and blindfire of today so far.

Who do you all think we should remove today, if not Gorlak?

Who are the valid alternatives?

Retroid?

TheWorthyEdge?

SAY SOMETHING AND WHY

OR ELSE DROP IN TO TURBO GORLAK SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON

Enker

W?ll, ?t’s h?rd t? wr?t? s?m?th?ng ?p th?t ?s st?ll r?l?v?nt ?ft?r ? st?p?fy ?t. S? ?’ll j?st s?y f?r ? “?t th? m?m?nt” p?st th?t pr?v?d?s ?nf?rm?t??n:

S?wn??ks h?s n?t g?v?n m? ? sw?rd, ?nd ? w?s n?t pr?v?d?d ?ny ?th?r PM th?n ? St?p?fy l?st n?ght.

Flame_AC

I have no idea why Blarg is thinking of a betrayal from TheGoddamn. If he wants to lynch Gorlak and remove an unknown, that's fine. I'm curious as to why Blarg wants to save Retroid for another day? It seems like that is where consensus was heading until you went for Gorlak.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
FYI, a test of my credibility is not particularly useful if I have to die to pass the test. Well done, you've established I am town, wasn't that useful knowing that a dead player really was town after all? Well, no, it wasn't, because I'm now dead. Don't lynch Gorlak to test if I am inno/guilty, use it when you genuinely suspect I am guilty. If you have any doubts, then tolerate me for the time being, at least so when I do die, you have a larger number of confirmed investigations from my role.

The one thing I do agree with you on is that this day is super-quiet. I'm having to post from my phone because my laptop is dead, y'all should be putting more effort in. There are waaaaay too many coasters right now, and that's hiding scum.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
HEADS UP: Please nobody say whether they do or do not have the Sword. Even saying you do not have it mildly helps scum, because they can then narrow down the field of options. Just say nothing at all on the subject. I don't see it as a scum tell, but it is subpar town play (not to pick on Enker).

W?ll, ?t’s h?rd t? wr?t? s?m?th?ng ?p th?t ?s st?ll r?l?v?nt ?ft?r ? st?p?fy ?t. S? ?’ll j?st s?y f?r ? “?t th? m?m?nt” p?st th?t pr?v?d?s ?nf?rm?t??n:

S?wn??ks h?s n?t g?v?n m? ? sw?rd, ?nd ? w?s n?t pr?v?d?d ?ny ?th?r PM th?n ? St?p?fy l?st n?ght.

Enker:
"Well, it’s hard to write something up that is still relevant after a stupefy ?t. So I’ll just say for a “at the moment” post that provides information:

Sawneeks has not given me a sword, and I was not provided any other PM than a Stupefy last night."

Retroid

I have no idea why Blarg is thinking of a betrayal from TheGoddamn. If he wants to lynch Gorlak and remove an unknown, that's fine. I'm curious as to why Blarg wants to save Retroid for another day? It seems like that is where consensus was heading until you went for Gorlak.

I don't think it was really heading anywhere until lynching Gorlak was brought back up. Only four people had voted on me, and even then, those votes really didn't have much of a reason. I explained why I kept my vote on TWE last day, and I have a feeling that same scenario is going to happen tomorrow. As in, I am going to have to make time to talk right before the day ends even though I really don't have the chance to. I've been trying to be more active to avoid that situation again.

I don't really know what to think about TheGoddamn yet, I suspect him because he lied about switching me last Night (N3), when I don't see any reason for him to do so, and also because there's a 'wardrobe' switcher who keeps targeting Crab every Night for some reason; if I combine the two, we have a Switcher who possibly lied about all his Nightly targets, and a constantly-switched player who was seen to be the only one to visit another player who ended up dead after that visit... I dunno, I'm probably being paranoid.

I find Gorlak to be the greater and more known threat as he is a Roleblocker with his own motives, and his removal takes priority for me over Retroid, whom I really don't know anything about, conclusively.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I don't really know what to think about TheGoddamn yet, I suspect him because he lied about switching me last Night (N3), when I don't see any reason for him to do so, and also because there's a 'wardrobe' switcher who keeps targeting Crab every Night for some reason; if I combine the two, we have a Switcher who possibly lied about all his Nightly targets, and a constantly-switched player who was seen to be the only one to visit another player who ended up dead after that visit... I dunno, I'm probably being paranoid.

I find Gorlak to be the greater and more known threat as he is a Roleblocker with his own motives, and his removal takes priority for me over Retroid, whom I really don't know anything about, conclusively.

Alternative plan: we know from roy what Gorlak's flavour is for the roleblock. Now, today, we pick a target for Gorlak to block tonight. If, tomorrow, that person doesn't report being blocked by Gorlak, we lynch him. I'm fine with that, if we can't leash him he's dangerous enough to town I'm worth a sacrifice. As it is, this is silly. You are focusing on a neutral who is loverlinked to a town instead of looking for mafia. Like, read that sentence multiple times. It makes absolutely no strategic sense.

Flame_AC

Wouldn't the idea that TheGoddamn is lying make it really easy for us to lynch him, he's obviously hiding something assuming he's been lying. Wouldn't it be better to lynch him and then see what happens with Gorlak tomorrow, since you should be able to survive at least one more night?

AND CAN WE AVOID ANY FURTHER ROLE-CLAIMS UNLESS YOU ARE CONFESSING THAT YOU ARE SCUM

WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW IS INFORMATION LINKING

I DID THE FACT DUMP AND RESEARCH FOR YOU

ALL THE PINS ARE UP ON THE BOARD

NOW I NEED THEM CONNECTED WITH STRING AND ANY LOOPHOLES IN STORIES FOUND

OK

OK

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't the idea that TheGoddamn is lying make it really easy for us to lynch him, he's obviously hiding something assuming he's been lying. Wouldn't it be better to lynch him and then see what happens with Gorlak tomorrow, since you should be able to survive at least one more night?

Blargonaut surviving tonight is predicated on TheGoddamn telling the truth anyway! I can't legitimately believe anyone is considering voting TheGoddamn, fuck me this is ludicrous. Blarg comes up with literally the most ridiculous shit (N2 only Polyjuice use which can disguise him as Fred Weasley which Miracle's role PM somehow builds into that switches people into ninjas), and you're treating it as plausible? No! You don't listen to the cop just because they're the cop, sometimes cops are morons and Blarg has been playing like one for most of the game.

Someone explain to me how the fuck TheGoddamn is scum given Miracle's flip without resorting to a role that has like 32 paragraphs worth of sub-codicils on activation to work.

Flame_AC

Blargonaut surviving tonight is predicated on TheGoddamn telling the truth anyway! I can't legitimately believe anyone is considering voting TheGoddamn, fuck me this is ludicrous. Blarg comes up with literally the most ridiculous shit (N2 only Polyjuice use which can disguise him as Fred Weasley which Miracle's role PM somehow builds into that switches people into ninjas), and you're treating it as plausible? No! You don't listen to the cop just because they're the cop, sometimes cops are morons and Blarg has been playing like one for most of the game.

Someone explain to me how the fuck TheGoddamn is scum given Miracle's flip without resorting to a role that has like 32 paragraphs worth of sub-codicils on activation to work.

Is LoC not capable of protecting someone, Blarg can protect as well. What do you think of Blarg saying TheGoddamn didn't switch him like he said he would? Do you not believe Blarg on that? Why couldn't TheGoddamn be telling the truth about his role identity, but leaving out some details?

Alternative plan: we know from roy what Gorlak's flavour is for the roleblock. Now, today, we pick a target for Gorlak to block tonight. If, tomorrow, that person doesn't report being blocked by Gorlak, we lynch him. I'm fine with that, if we can't leash him he's dangerous enough to town I'm worth a sacrifice. As it is, this is silly. You are focusing on a neutral who is loverlinked to a town instead of looking for mafia. Like, read that sentence multiple times. It makes absolutely no strategic sense.

If we let Gorlak free Today, and Tonight he chooses for whatever reason(s) to roleblock one of the Tank crew members (TheGoddamn, Lord of Castamere, Rynam or me), this entire mission will be dismantled in a matter of what, like, 3? Days (whatever math).

Is that a risk we're all willing to take? Do you all BELIEVE in Gorlak?

Because, with what's at stake here (me), I don't. No offense, Gorlak.

allinthegameyo.gif

And besides, if we don't lynch Gorlak today, then who?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
We're pretty certain there's a mafia roleblocker, so if TheGoddamn is lying then mafia just blocks LoC and kills Blarg. Hence why Blarg surviving tonight is entirely dependent on TheGoddamn telling the truth to begin with.

I believe Blarg because it's basically impossible for him not to be town at this point. I believe TheGoddamn for the same reason. I already provided a reason why TheGoddamn wouldn't tell the truth about who he switched that makes a tonne more sense - bluff mafia by making them not kill Blarg because they think the switcher is there, when really switching another player to protect them. Now, he might have something different to say (and I am curious to hear what he says), but just apply some basic common sense to the interplay between Miracles and TheGoddamn and just ask yourself how on earth that would even work if Goddamn was scum?!

The scum Dementor Roleblocker will undoubtedly act against the Tank Tonight.

Like I said before, if Gorlak joins in on the aggro this thing is taking, that's 2 damn Roleblockers up in my treads, and I don't need that.

Eliminating Gorlak is minimizing risk, and fully testing your credibility, Crab.

DO NOT FORGET, everyone: according to Rynam, Crab was the only visitor to Swamped on N1, and she died that Night. Do you really believe in scum Ninjas, or is the answer totally obvious?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I have literally no idea who to lynch today because barely anyone is posting, and we're letting them get away with that by not focusing fire on them and instead focusing on this farce. However, I do know who has been skirting under the radar perhaps more than any other player so far, so let's start applying that fire.

VOTE: Christina Mackenzie

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
FFS, Blarg. Your story for why I am scum only works if TheGoddamn is also scum. If TheGoddamn is also scum, the tank is already broken as of last night, in which case never mind me, you should be outing your investigation because you have no time left and also lynching TheGoddamn because he has to be a switcher anyway and is a mafia switcher which is a horrendously powerful role. In the immortal words of Ron Weasley, you need to sort out your priorities.

Retroid

If we let Gorlak free Today, and Tonight he chooses for whatever reason(s) to roleblock one of the Tank crew members (TheGoddamn, Lord of Castamere, Rynam or me), this entire mission will be dismantled in a matter of what, like, 3? Days (whatever math).

Is that a risk we're all willing to take? Do you all BELIEVE in Gorlak?

Because, with what's at stake here (me), I don't. No offense, Gorlak.

allinthegameyo.gif

And besides, if we don't lynch Gorlak today, then who?

Not to take away from lynching Gorlak, we still have a likely town role-blocker.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Does it matter if Blarg dies, would Rynam not get to know who visited Blarg? We'd get a scum at the very least.

If Blarg dies, TheGoddamn is scum and we know it. TheGoddamn also know this, so would send the kill himself. So Rynam would see TheGoddamn, which... doesn't help us because we know he is scum at this point.

Enker

D?dn’t w? j?st h?v? th?s d?b?t? ?b??t TW?? ?nly d?ff?r?nc? h?r? ?s th?t G?rl?k ?sn’t p??s?n?d…y?t. ? d??bt Sc?m w??ld d? s? b?c??s? h? ?s ? d?v?s?v? f?g?r?.

M?ght m?k? m?r? s?ns? t? g? f?r ?n? ?f y??r l?st?d ?nkn?wn r?l?s. (Y?s, ? ?m ?n th?t l?st). Th?s ?s ?n th? ?nt?r?st ?f g?v?ng T?wn ?nf?rm?t??n – w? ?r? pr?tty s?r? wh? G?rl?k ?s, ?nd ?f Cr?b d??s t?? n?w w?’v? s?t T?wn b?ck 3 ?n ?n? n?ght.

Th?t’s why R?tr??d ?s ? r??s?n?bl? p?ck ?n my ?st?m?t??n. ?v??d th? w?rst c?s? sc?n?r?? ?nd g?t n?w d?t? f?r t?m?rr?w.

? w?ll w??t t? v?t? 2-3 h??rs fr?m n?w th??gh, ?nd ?s my ?s??l d?scl??m?r g??s, c?n’t p?st ?t w?rk t?m?rr?w s? my v?t? t?n?ght ?s ?t. ?f y?? n??d m? t? h?lp pr?ss?r? s?m??n? th?n th?t’s g??d ?n??gh r?t??n?l?.

?’ll ?ls? r??ff?rm th?t ?’m ?n th? Bl?rg/Cr?b p?rty tr??n. B?t Crab ?s mak?ng far m?r? s?ns? r?ght n?w.

Flame_AC

If Blarg dies, TheGoddamn is scum and we know it. TheGoddamn also know this, so would send the kill himself. So Rynam would see TheGoddamn, which... doesn't help us because we know he is scum at this point.

Is that still not a decent trade, getting scum for an interesting cop?

fine

Truth be told, I too had noticed her relative overall non-presence, which was odd because I've seen what she's capable of after spectating the Danganronpa game. Could be an important-IRL-stuff-to-do thing, could be a I'm-totally-managing-the-scum-team's-claims-on-the-scum-private-forum thing.

It was actually my original plan Yesterday to investigate her last Night, but at the last minute I chose to Protect someone else instead.

Bad choice, mostly. I think?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Is that still not a decent trade, getting scum for an interesting cop?

It's a terrible trade. If we do suspect TheGoddamn it would be better to lynch him today to get rid of a mafia switcher and force mafia to send a new killer against Blarg that Rynam can catch tonight. As it is, frankly I think anyone who suspects TheGoddamn is stark raving mad, so I'm against Blarg's plan either way, I'm just pointing out even by his own metric it's a silly course of action.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
fine

Truth be told, I too had noticed her relative overall non-presence, which was odd because I've seen what she's capable of after spectating the Danganronpa game. Could be an important-IRL-stuff-to-do thing, could be a I'm-totally-managing-the-scum-team's-claims-on-the-scum-private-forum thing.

It was actually my original plan Yesterday to investigate her last Night, but at the last minute I chose to Protect someone else instead.

Bad choice, mostly. I think?

Yes. Why were you even protecting someone? We don't get any information from a protect except in the 1 in 20something chance the protect works and that person is cleared. Please make sure you investigate tonight, we only have you one more night and at the moment we don't have any information from you. :/

Yes. Why were you even protecting someone? We don't get any information from a protect except in the 1 in 20something chance the protect works and that person is cleared. Please make sure you investigate tonight, we only have you one more night and at the moment we don't have any information from you. :/

Gambled and lost, bruv

▶

I think

D?dn’t w? j?st h?v? th?s d?b?t? ?b??t TW?? ?nly d?ff?r?nc? h?r? ?s th?t G?rl?k ?sn’t p??s?n?d…y?t. ? d??bt Sc?m w??ld d? s? b?c??s? h? ?s ? d?v?s?v? f?g?r?.

M?ght m?k? m?r? s?ns? t? g? f?r ?n? ?f y??r l?st?d ?nkn?wn r?l?s. (Y?s, ? ?m ?n th?t l?st). Th?s ?s ?n th? ?nt?r?st ?f g?v?ng T?wn ?nf?rm?t??n – w? ?r? pr?tty s?r? wh? G?rl?k ?s, ?nd ?f Cr?b d??s t?? n?w w?’v? s?t T?wn b?ck 3 ?n ?n? n?ght.

Th?t’s why R?tr??d ?s ? r??s?n?bl? p?ck ?n my ?st?m?t??n. ?v??d th? w?rst c?s? sc?n?r?? ?nd g?t n?w d?t? f?r t?m?rr?w.

? w?ll w??t t? v?t? 2-3 h??rs fr?m n?w th??gh, ?nd ?s my ?s??l d?scl??m?r g??s, c?n’t p?st ?t w?rk t?m?rr?w s? my v?t? t?n?ght ?s ?t. ?f y?? n??d m? t? h?lp pr?ss?r? s?m??n? th?n th?t’s g??d ?n??gh r?t??n?l?.

?’ll ?ls? r??ff?rm th?t ?’m ?n th? Bl?rg/Cr?b p?rty tr??n. B?t Crab ?s mak?ng far m?r? s?ns? r?ght n?w.

Enker:
"Didn’t we just have this debate about TWE? Only difference here is that Gorlak isn't poisoned…yet. I doubt Scum would do so because he is a divisive figure.

Might make more sense to go for one of your listed unknown roles. (Yes, I am on that list). This is in the interest of giving Town information – we are pretty sure who Gorlak is, and if Crab dies too now we’ve set Town back 3 in one night.

That’s why Retroid is a reasonable pick in my estimation. Avoid the worst case scenario and get new data for tomorrow.

I will wait to vote 2-3 hours from now though, and as my usual disclaimer goes, can't post at work tomorrow so my vote tonight is it. If you need me to help pressure someone then that's good enough rationale.

I'll also reaffirm that I'm in the Blarg/Crab party train. But Crab is making far more sense right now."​

oeFJay5.jpg

Flame_AC

Blarg, would you mind sharing who you intended to protect before the end of whatever phase you think you are going to die. I think it would help us all to see who you thought was valuable enough to protect.

Retroid

UNVOTE: Gorlak

I am not going to jump on your vote for Christina Mackenzie just yet. Is that just because of inactivity today or is there something else I'm missing?

TWE is still an option, although it seems most are set against it as he will die tomorrow morning. Keyword is tomorrow morning, couldn't the item he holds switch hands by the time the day starts again? Is that a risk worth taking?

Th? l?ng?r w? c?n k??p Bl?rg ?l?v? ?s ? m??t sh??ld th? l?ng?r T?wn h?s l?ft. ?nl?ss ?n? ?f th? ?nkn?wn r?l?s ?s m?r? ?nt?r?st?ng/?s?f?l th?n ? c?p th?t ?s.

Enker:
"The longer we can keep Blarg alive as a meat shield the longer Town has left. Unless one of the unknown roles is more interesting/useful than a cop that is."​

^Might I also add to this point:

IF ALL THE TOWN POWER ROLES DIE PROTECTING ME, THAT'S THE WORST

LET ME DIE IF YOU FEEL IT NECESSARY TO CATCH A SCUM IN THE ACT ELSEWHERE

AND STOP ROLE-CLAIMING

ON D2, I DEPLOYED MY OWN ROLE-CLAIM BECAUSE IT CAME WITH A CERTIFIED SINGLE SCUM REMOVAL GUARANTEE, AND A 1-FOR-1 TOWN-FOR-SCUM TRADE IS WORTH IT

IF YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE THE SAME WITH YOURS THEN DON'T

FUCK PLS

Top Bottom