• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
plakatupxu5.png

You asked for it, you'll get it. Audition NOW!

Cast:

Shooting will start when we're full which I guess will happen once we have the first deaths over in the Wrestling studio and at the new Batman movie.

I would like spec access to wwe. But not gods. I would be happy to sub into gods. Or sign up for two games at once. I'm sure a game with sorian and xam will run at a similar pace to Disney Princess.

Sorian

Banned
I'm sure a game with sorian and xam will run at a similar pace to Disney Princess.

YNNNY or Ouro would have to update something somewhere but I'm sure I still have the highest post count out of everyone on gafia without having ever played in season 1,2, or 5 :p Maybe Blarg caught up? Nah

Gods sign up please

Why not.

First.

Gotcha.

I would like spec access to wwe. But not gods. I would be happy to sub into gods. Or sign up for two games at once. I'm sure a game with sorian and xam will run at a similar pace to Disney Princess.

Playing in two games at the same time is a commitment none of the players that have tried it so far were able to fulfill (afaik). I won't put you into gods as long as you're playing Batman, sorry.

Sorian

Banned
Playing in two games at the same time is a commitment none of the players that have tried it so far were able to fulfill (afaik). I won't put you into gods as long as you're playing Batman, sorry.

I think Darryl and I are the only two who have done it fine and I died fairly soon after starting the second game and Darryl said never again if I remember right.

QmBeFIc.gif

Gods' Recruits:
01. [m] Lone_Prodiboo
02. [m] EzekelRAGE
03. [m] Darrylpuff
04. [m] CrimsonFist
05. [m] flatearthpandas
06. [m] Freakinchair
07. [m] Giant Panda
08. [f] Sophia
09. [f] StarSketch

^________^