• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Of Gods and Men [Mafia] | Ambrosia In Front Of Me

107.jpg

The person on the pole was Zippedpinhead, looking with a mix of confusion and fear onto his own which just gradually dissolved into thin air. He felt no pain, he just had some weird neutral feeling of his limbs missing.

"Oh, Peripseros, take our offer!", the people standing around him shouted, "Take this soul and give us the strength to sow even more despair into the hearts of those people. Give us the strength to crush Komena and her followers!" They ended exactly at the time when Zippedpinhead's head was entirely dissolved into dust, leaving nothing behind but a distant smell of rotten flesh.

Zippedpinhead has been killed
Welcome!

102.jpg

Magic is not just about waving your arms wildly and whispering senseless phrases. It's about channeling the fabric of our very reality, taming it into submitting to your will. And just as forcing actual fabric from its natural position into an artificial shape causes wrinkles that stay visible even after you let it relax again, altering reality with magic leaves its own tell-tale wrinkles. Wrinkles only few people can see. Wrinkles you can see.

You are an Aura Seer (Better known as Voyeur).

You are aligned with the Followers of Komena (That's Town).

You win when all Followers of Peripseros are dead.

Once per night phase you may send us the command View: <Player>. You will receive a list of all commands that were used on that player that night.

The game thread is here:

If you have any questions, please send a PM to YesNOnoNOYes or Royal_Flush.

Please post in the thread or reply to this message a confirmation that you received it.

Have fun!

Day 5 begins

The random votes are distributed as follows:
Blargonaut 3
Swamped 2
EzekelRAGE 1
Seath 1
*Splinter 1
Lone_Prodigy 1
Sophia 1

Majority is at 9 votes

The day ends in:

The deadline for the bets is in:

lol, I was like wtf are all these votes.
============================

Got a few things I want to discuss about the end of last day phase, but first Sophia I need you to confirm anything you can with Splinter for his claim of having Xeros in his pm. If it works out, then that should offer some type of confirmation? I think GP may be scum, probably Peri. If that is true, idk what to do with Seath though. Will have my reasoning with a bigger post.

Today's dictates are Foresight and Indecisiveness.

During the first half of this day phase, or until majority is reached (whichever comes first), players may send me a PM with the command "Bet: <Player>". All players that correctly bet on the lynched player will receive a secret reward (The rewards vary depending on your alignment)

At the beginning of this day phase votes equal to the number of players alive will be cast at random. The majority this day is calculated as if there was a number of additional players equal to the most votes on a single person.

The day begins in
blu_1460926800.png

At the beginning of this day phase votes equal to the number of players alive will be cast at random. The majority this day is calculated as if there was a number of additional players equal to the most votes on a single person.

The majority this day is calculated as if there was a number of additional players equal to the most votes on a single person.

I don't understand

Sophia

lol, I was like wtf are all these votes.
============================

Got a few things I want to discuss about the end of last day phase, but first Sophia I need you to confirm anything you can with Splinter for his claim of having Xeros in his pm. If it works out, then that should offer some type of confirmation? I think GP may be scum, probably Peri. If that is true, idk what to do with Seath though. Will have my reasoning with a bigger post.

One second, and yes I agree that Giant Panda is very likely scum, but there's another target I'd like to hit.

Sophia

Kyanrute's voting pattern

Day 1:
Lone_Prodigy 374
StarSketch 457

Day 2:
Flatearhtpandas 583

Day 3:
Lone_Prodigy 892

Day 4:
OceanicAir 1864

Giant Panda's voting pattern

Day 1:
Darryl 261
Lone_Prodigy 468
StarSketch 473

Day 2:
Darryl 539
Flatearthpandas 585

Day 3:
WhereAreMahDragonz 827
Lone_Prodigy 1049

Day 4:
OceanicAir 1828

Swamped's voting pattern

Day 1:
Flathearthpandas 254
StarSketch 454

Day 2:
Sophia 581
Lone_Prodigy 626

Day 3:
Lone_Prodigy 1049

Day 4:
OceanicAir 1667

WhereAreMahDragonz's voting pattern

Day 1:
Sophia 335

Day 2:
Gorlak 528
Darryl 605

Day 3:
Giant Panda 1065

Day 4:
Seath 1846

Splinter's voting pattern

Day 1:
Lone Prodigy 115
Darryl 120
Gorlak 305
Flatearthpandas 387
StarSketch 444

Day 2:
Fengshuifever 505
Flatearthpandas 505
Lone_Prodigy 623

Day 3:
Lone_Prodigy 846

Day 4:
OcenaicAir 1607

Seath's voting pattern

Day 1:
WhereAreMahDragonz 343

Day 2:
Gorlak 557

Day 3:
Seath 839
Sophia 866
Splinter 924
EzekelRage 933
Seath 956
Fengshuifever 993
WhereAreMahDragonz 1059
Splinter 1063

Day 4:
Splinter 1572

EzekelRAGE's voting pattern

Day 1:
Seath 229
Flatearthpandas 418
Gorlak 445

Day 2:
Seath 504
Gorlak 525
Flatearthpandas 596

Day 3:
Gorlak 724
Splinter 1007

Day 4:
OceanicAir 1677

Vote: Kyanrute

Kyanrute, Giant Panda, and Swamped are very likely the scum team.

Similar voting patterns. All had their votes on people who are either confirmed town, or are very likely to be town in GP's case. All had a focus on Lone Prodigy too. None of the three have been particularly active during the game. None of the three hit anywhere near the voting limit of Day 2. Kyan also basically just admitted at the end of Day 4 that he was hammering the vote on OceanicAir, and had no interest in actual discussion. Barely provided any discussion before that either as I pointed out.

Unless counterclaimed, Lone_Prodigy is probably who he claims to be.

Seath is most likely the scum God. Don't bother trying to kill him with another means, it's a waste of time at this point. If anyone no-lynches and we're still in the game, lynch him immediately.

I'm confirmed town. Zipped was confirmed town. Blargonaut can't be scum because of the lightning rod. EzekelRAGE is unlikely to be scum because he's been consistently hunting and questioning everything since Day 3. Dragonz is probably not scum because OceanicAir flipped vanilla town, she confided in me, voted Seath when I suggested it, was doing a decent job reading into stuff in Day 4, and I doubt she had enough time to consent with anyone privately when I called her out. Splinter is also unlikely to be scum because he provided a pretty strong defense when he role-claimed, was consistently hunting scum the entire game, and his voting pattern is inconsistent with the others.

Well Splinter was wrong about OceanicAir, despite being so certain about his scuminess. I still believe he is likely town, and even if he is scum, I am willing to give him the win if he came up with that ability on his own. So the people I think we should look at are Zeke, Swamped, Kyan, Dragonz, and Seath. Assuming there are 4 scum, that puts us in MyLo doesn't it?

*Splinter

This must be lylo, no one vo-

Vote: Seath

vote: Sophia

Vote: Lone_Prodigy

Vote: Blargonaut

Vote: Swamped

Vote: EzekelRAGE

VOTE: Swamped

Heeding Royal_Flush's prayer, I descend into the tank

Vote: Blargonaut

VOTE: Blargonaut

VOTE: *Splinter

Xxx

...oh

(Busy tonight sorry, will catch up tomorrow)

Sophia I agree with you on kyan but please don't put anyone in turbo range

All had their votes on people who are either confirmed town, or are very likely to be town in GP's case.

Who would that be? If you're trying to say it was obvious OA was town then I'll say that isn't true. People had doubts about OA's scuminess, but there were a fair amount of suspicion against him.

Sophia

Yeah I'm confused now too. We need clarification here. If Blarg's at 3/7 purely due to RNG then I'm not amused by that.

Sophia

Who would that be? If you're trying to say it was obvious OA was town then I'll say that isn't true. People had doubts about OA's scuminess, but there were a fair amount of suspicion against him.

Dragonz in Day 3, who I'm leaning town on now. I wasn't sure there were actually any vanilla townies in this game, but then OA flipped. Likewise, I really doubt she had enough time to coordinate her response with anyone when I called her out.

Apparently Royos not only is some strange man without age but also not bound to the linear flow of time. That's why he brought an ancient version of the consequences of Indecisiveness among the people, that since was rejected by the great God of the Eternal Watch Ourobololos weeks ago. They now corrected themselves to the actual text:

At the beginning of this day phase votes equal to the number of players alive will be cast at random. The majority this day phase is increased by the highest number of votes on a single person.

The correct majority is 9 votes

The game continues.

I feel pretty confident that Swamped is scum. I feel Zeke could be too but I'm less confident there. People seem to think he has townie cred just because he went after Gorlak and Splinter a lot, but I don't think that should clear him. I didn't like how early they put their votes down on OA. I would have prefered a non-OA, non-Seath lynch yesterday, but too many players were throwing down their votes kind of early for my tastes.

Dragonz in Day 3, who I'm leaning town on now. I wasn't sure there were actually any vanilla townies in this game, but then OA flipped. Likewise, I really doubt she had enough time to coordinate her response with anyone when I called her out.

Dragonz has a perfectly good chance of being scum, and she looked way scummier at the time I voted her anyway. Everyone's voted for someone that looked scummy at the time and turned out to look much less scummy later.

so, is Lone_Prodigy Komena confirmed?

Would someone oh-so kindly cross-check the post in which he claimed Today's Dictate with Today's Dictate for me, pls

dVo7fEK.gif

Top Bottom