• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2016 | WEED3

First shit on Shenmue, and then say that Shenmue was one of the highlights of the last 5 E3's?

Shenmue wasn't a bad game, it was too ambitious for its own good, but it still stands on its own in many ways.

SomberOwl

So EA has decided that they need to release 2 shooters to compete with COD.

Seriously though Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 look pretty good.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Im hopeful for the Bethesda Conference. Last years show was pro as fuck. They gave gamers what they wanted and executed it well.

Im hopeful for the Bethesda Conference. Last years show was pro as fuck. They gave gamers what they wanted and executed it well.

What about that screen that kept flickering on and off though. Bugged the hell out of me, and you would have thought they would have fixed it maybe 20 minutes in...

hupla

God thinking about how much fun E3 watching has been and weve only seen a boring awful press conference so far....feel like were in for a great time

Iron Galaxy is about five blocks away from where I work, I keep hoping that someday I'll run into Lang when I'm grabbing lunch at Pequod's or something.

imagine Geoff working for GiantBomb.

2578081-vgx_geoff_sad.png

Nerokis

I really like Keighley. He gets more shit than he deserves.

Still? Definitely remember feeling that way a year or two ago, but I see mostly positive stuff said about him these days.

Also, glad I finally managed to catch one of Dan's periscopes. It was kind of strange just watching him and Lang have a normal conversation, though, lol.

Myggen

Still? Definitely remember feeling that way a year or two ago, but I see mostly positive stuff said about him these days.

Also, glad I finally managed to catch one of Dan's periscopes. It was kind of strange just watching him and Lang have a normal conversation, though, lol.

Oh yeah, there's still a lot of shade thrown his way in the threads about him on GAF etc. But you're right, people are a lot more positive than they were at the height of the Doritos Pope shit.

For me he plays a role as a hype man, and does that well. Nothing wrong with that. He's really hard working and clearly loves the industry.

tonka

The doritos vatican was a pretty aware tweet

I've never been too harsh on him, but recently he's started to 'get it' and been reasonably cool

SeanR1221

Officially on team premium. Ordered my Giant Bomb vintage t shirt and have video buddy up and running!

Can't wait to dive into Mario Party Party 6!

Myggen

It's not only E3, he has this weird new thing where he thinks drinking is bad. Drinking a lot is bad but going cold turkey is dumb.

He'll be back though

You're probably thinking of Danny, Dan hasn't done that. Just watch his Periscopes from Drake's birthday :p

Top Bottom