• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2016 | WEED3

jon_i634

Banned
Shagg outdid himself with this gem from the MS response thread:

5nRpNgQ.gif

Never expected to see a Don Hertzfeldt short to be used to symbolize E3 leaks, but here we are.

Blastoise

Banned
Whoever's posting the E3 content on the site really needs to put the game name after 'E3 2016:'

E3 2016: Join the Dawn of DedSec in Watch Dogs 2

E3 2016: Watch Dogs 2 - Join the Dawn of DedSec

hupla

E3 has been good so far but weve only had the appetizer

And the main course

Is just 24 hours away

When He

Returns

PULcSXS.gif

He Is Coming Back

I love GB's coverage but watching the EA archive and I just hope they figure out how not to talk over each other. Glad to see only Jeff has a laptop. Last year was really bad with everyone face down in the chat, not paying attention

Myggen

I'm legitimately torn between watching the Bethesda conference and the Tonys

what has happened to me

A guy stopped by the GB subreddit and claimed he was a Broadway dancer who was doing something at the Tonys, and that he would incorporate a GB reference into it. So both are GB content!

I wonder if my friend is going to be cosplaying at the Bethesda conference this year

Last year there was a part where(During the conference) they put her on screen for a good 10 seconds or so. It was a bit surreal watching GB watch Bethesda watch my friend cosplaying.

Why is YouTube a more stable stream than Giant Bomb's? I'm consistently amazed by how long their videos for premium members, when their own video player doesn't work.

I'm a premium member and proud, but what the hell?

Strimei

Why is YouTube a more stable stream than Giant Bomb's? I'm consistently amazed by how long their videos for premium members, when their own video player doesn't work.

The stream was perfectly fine for me earlier, zero problems, so not sure.

Vire

Buffering every two seconds for me on their site.

Top Bottom