• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

Natiko

Banned
Leave Star alive, she even has good targets this time. The next day phase should crack this wide open. Even if I won't be there lol

starsketch (0)
flatearthpandas 1776 (1898)
starsketch 1787 (2008)
natiko 1801 (1814)

plop (1)
wherearemahdragonz 1811
hyperactivity 1918 (2033)
plop 1967 (1975)

blackbuzzard (3)
natiko 1814
plop 1870 (1967)
ii-vanguard-ii 2000
verelios 2003 (2038)
starsketch 2008 (2034)
pk gaming 2016

hyperactivity (2)
11037 1848
flatearthpandas 1898

septimus prime (5)
matt attack 2031
starsketch 2034
blackbuzzard 2035
plop 2040
hyperactivity 2047

septimius prime (0)
hyperactivity 2033 (2047)

septimusprime (1)
verelios 2041

I still feel like going with Septimus but that did end up being much faster train than I'd expected. I suppose I should expect as much though from the end of the day phase lol.

What makes you so sure you would survive the night?

Admittedly they haven't targeted her yet as far as we can tell, and she has a better chance of getting her action done if she isn't lynched than if she is.

Here are my thoughts. Let me know if I'm out of line.

As a townie, I want to help the town. If that means giving myself up, so be it. Does killing Septimus prime teach us anything? Does killing me teach us anything? Does killing star teach us anything?

Whoever's death benefits town the most is the one who needs to die, even if it's me. I know it's easy for me to say that because I cleaned up our role and I know I'm likely to not be lynched today. But I'm absolutely serious. If killing me gives us a lot of information, kill me. If not, we need to kill whoever is going to teach us the most by dying.

Yeah, it threw me off too

Sketch flipping is confusing, Sketch, is there a reason you voted for Septimius AND BB?

I wanna check Plop this night phase so he's out. If I don't vote for anyone you guys are just gonna flip on me again. Also I agree with Hyper's observation on BB, now that I've seen it.

Here are my thoughts. Let me know if I'm out of line.

As a townie, I want to help the town. If that means giving myself up, so be it. Does killing Septimus prime teach us anything? Does killing me teach us anything? Does killing star teach us anything?

Whoever's death benefits town the most is the one who needs to die, even if it's me. I know it's easy for me to say that because I cleaned up our role and I know I'm likely to not be lynched today. But I'm absolutely serious. If killing me gives us a lot of information, kill me. If not, we need to kill whoever is going to teach us the most by dying.

If Septimus is town, we may get a bit to work with, based off of people's reads on Zipped and people who have voted for the two of them. They themselves have not said too much, unfortunately. You and Star have been bigger parts of the discussions, so your deaths would probably teach us more than Septimus... but if you guys are truthful about your power roles, a successful usage of your powers could make a huge difference. Currently I'm more interested in lynching somebody I think is scum than fishing for info from claimed PRs. Once Sept is dead? He's my strongest scum read, then we can talk. Just my two cents.

Natiko

Banned
If Hyper is town, I have a feeling he's next up on the scum chopping block. He's doing a lot of digging and being very proactive. He's way off on his read of me, but even a perfect heart skips a beat sometimes.
Or maybe because you said that they'll go for me. Or maybe because I said this they'll go for him. Or maybe he's scum and they go for Vanguard. Or maybe you protect him now since I said this. This kind of speculation won't do us much good looking forward, it's more useful when looking back at actual events and not theoretical ones.

My one worry is Plop has a non killing scum action, sketch follows him, confirms he visited the person he did, and you guys let plop off scot free

Natiko

Banned
My one worry is Plop has a non killing scum action, sketch follows him, confirms he visited the person he did, and you guys let plop off scot free
What non-killing scum action would plop have that he could target on a player we would believe scum would target for the night kill that wouldn't impact them at all? Because he can't just go "I protected BlackBuzzard" and we'll buy it. Whatever comes out tomorrow has to be believable and I find it highly unlikely they can coordinate all these moving parts without fucking up.

Just in case I don't survive the night:

Don't take your eyes off FEP. I'm not claiming he's scum. I'm not claiming I've found evidence. I've just been noticing that nobody has been looking at him at all since day one ended.

I understand why. I'm guilty of it too. But in preparation for this first game of mine, I've done a little research. I'm by no means an expert so I'm sure you all are as aware of this as I am, but it's entirely possible he was propped up by scum from day one. They found a weak or inexperienced scum player (or maybe someone who didn't want to play anymore) and agreed to sacrifice him to give FEP major town points.

Again, I'm not at all saying this is what happened. I'm 99% sure FEP is town. But when it comes to scrutinizing his posts, the silence is deafening. Do not let your guard down.

Nah. NAH, motherfucker. Hyper, you're scummy as fuck. I don't care for you at all. If this picks up traction and loses us the game it is your fault, not mine. You don't respond to direct questions. You seem way too eager to claim credit for d1 while you were urging for people to vote machiha, the confirmed town, and throw light shade at those on the scum. As scum kills inactives your become the most inactive. No vote on d2 or d3. Inexcusably useless town. No contributions to actual lynches, just pulling people in to lynch against your recommendation in a lanel attempt to gain town credit as you jump on the decision lynch last second. Tunnel on plop, when i pulled him up yesterday with nary a word of support.

Plop, tell us that either you or vanguard were the target yesterday. Lie about it at your leisure. Star, track someone useful in case you survive the night.

Natiko

Banned
Nah. NAH, motherfucker. Hyper, you're scummy as fuck. I don't care for you at all. If this picks up traction and loses us the game it is your fault, not mine. You don't respond to direct questions. You seem way too eager to claim credit for d1 while you were urging for people to vote machiha, the confirmed town, and throw light shade at those on the scum. As scum kills inactives your become the most inactive. No vote on d2 or d3. Inexcusably useless town. No contributions to actual lynches, just pulling people in to lynch against your recommendation in a lanel attempt to gain town credit as you jump on the decision lynch last second. Tunnel on plop, when i pulled him up yesterday with nary a word of support.

Plop, tell us that either you or vanguard were the target yesterday. Lie about it at your leisure. Star, track someone useful in case you survive the night.
This is all sound advice.

Right

ok then, whatever

Yeah, I take credit for d1, no shit sherlock. I found exmachina64 more suspicious, doesn't change that if I was scum, I could have saved TheExodu5 easily.

I become super inactive as my fucking college applications come up, for fucks sakes you useless fucks need to stop getting on me about shit that happens outside the ame.

Did you even try to refute any of my points just now?

Natiko

Banned
Right

ok then, whatever

Yeah, I take credit for d1, no shit sherlock. I found exmachina64 more suspicious, doesn't change that if I was scum, I could have saved TheExodu5 easily.

I become super inactive as my fucking college applications come up, for fucks sakes you useless fucks need to stop getting on me about shit that happens outside the ame.

Did you even try to refute any of my points just now?
You're voting for Septimus based on their inactivity. Please tell me why we should then ignore yours just because you gave a reason? You can have a perfectly valid reason and still use it to your benefit if you're scum.

You're voting for Septimus based on their inactivity. Please tell me why we should then ignore yours just because you gave a reason? You can have a perfectly valid reason and still use it to your benefit if you're scum.
That's not why

Um doing it because you won't lunch my scum reads and. Because he's a complete null

This last second swing attaching septimus. I don't like zipped but what the fuck is this??

Vote: Hyperactivity

You have some vote proof in your but your dropped the ball like a motherfucker in actually proving yourself town. Dogshit votes. Shay shit d1 with a vote last second. When I've fucked up d1 votes the retention has, and only even sometimes, been urging people to vote for the actual scum. Preventing a ml, not barely creating a good lynch. Fuck this. Fuck your inactivity and fuck you still being alive over fean and lkux. Are you fucking kidding me? With this activity even in -burst" phase?

Hyper is scum as fuck. Had plenty of time to contribute this phase and did shit. I repeat.

Plop, tell us that either you or vanguard were the target yesterday. Lie about it at your leisure.

Fuck it. There's no way they're gonna believe me anyway.

I protected myself last night. After shitting myself on the exmachina64 lynch (and being so wrong on almost lynching Vanguard and franconp) I didn't trust my reads enough to know who to save. I could've tried to protect Vanguard and I lucky as shit he didn't die, but I was frazzled and only knew with 100% certainty that I was town.

Or did I?

This last second swing attaching septimus. I don't like zipped but what the fuck is this??

You have some vote proof in your but your dropped the ball like a motherfucker in actually proving yourself town. Dogshit votes. Shay shit d1 with a vote last second. When I've fucked up d1 votes the retention has, and only even sometimes, been urging people to vote for the actual scum. Preventing a ml, not barely creating a good lynch. Fuck this. Fuck your inactivity and fuck you still being alive over fean and lkux. Are you fucking kidding me? With this activity even in -burst" phase?

Hyper is scum as fuck. Had plenty of time to contribute this phase and did shit. I repeat.

Your vote is broken. Calm down.

Vote fuck up was accidental. Not questioning your excuses just don't give a fuck. You did not contribute today, you tunneled sometime put up for vote yesterday with other excuses for why you left him until today and let machina get lynched.

starsketch (0)
flatearthpandas 1776 (1898)
starsketch 1787 (2008)
natiko 1801 (1814)

plop (1)
wherearemahdragonz 1811
hyperactivity 1918 (2033)
plop 1967 (1975)

blackbuzzard (3)
natiko 1814
plop 1870 (1967)
ii-vanguard-ii 2000
verelios 2003 (2038)
starsketch 2008 (2034)
pk gaming 2016

hyperactivity (2)
11037 1848
flatearthpandas 1898 (2085)
flatearthpandas 2085

septimus prime (5)
matt attack 2031
starsketch 2034
blackbuzzard 2035
plop 2040
hyperactivity 2047

septimius prime (0)
hyperactivity 2033 (2047)

septimusprime (1)
verelios 2041

Plop, i hope to god you legit grocked me proper. Hyper, gg unvoting the only fucking strat we have for the night. Vote this scum in, peeps. Is is a fuck up i fucked up but other candidates right more are weak and/or provable.

Natiko

Banned
No seriously, everyone go read the fucking rules, if I say that I was inactive because of out of game stuff dint question it
I'm purely talking about activity within this game thread which the rules completely allow. Don't be an asshole when you're simply wrong.

UNVOTE

No fuckery

Verelios

Plop, i hope to god you legit grocked me proper. Hyper, gg unvoting the only fucking strat we have for the night. Vote this scum in, peeps. Is is a fuck up i fucked up but other candidates right more are weak and/or provable.
Alright, I do link BB and Hyper somewhat so that's something you think next day.

A deep fog had set in across the town. The Persona users felt unsettled and found themselves unable to focus on the way forward. Eventually they settled on Septimus Prime. Bringing out their personas, a battle began, however it wasn’t long before Septimus was overwhelmed by the opposing numbers, and succumbed to their onslaught. Sadly, the fog had clouded their way, and when the results screen faded away, all that remained was a still warm body.

septimus prime has died

Welcome to the Velvet Room.

My name is Igor, and I am delighted to make your acquaintance. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter... It is a place where those with a special power may home their ability.

You, my dear, are gifted with the power of a Persona. This means you are aligned with the your fellow Persona users in the Town

With your powers together, you have the ability to vote and remove those who would threaten your town.

But take heed of the Shadows that approach, for they threaten to destroy everything you hold dear. Find your fellow Persona users, and make use of your bonds to draw back the Shadows.

My time is running short. However, dreams are a gateway to your future, and there is endless possibility stretched out before you.

'til we meet again...

Night Ends:

blu_1481490000.png

Reminder that from now on, night phases will last two days. Please get your actions in promptly. As always, the deadline for night actions is one hour before the day starts.

Top Bottom