• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Fat4all

Banned
command received

giphy.gif

Burbeting

Banned
command received

Alright. I'm going to throw myself to blind trust, and assume I'm cured.

---

My role PM history mentioned that I got a job for my old College housemate, Kawl_USC.
At the end of N1, when I received the new infected role PM, I was informed in my updated history, that I was infected by Kawl_USC.

---

Vote: melonrabbit

Burbeting

Banned
However, there is a weird thing. In the list of lab tecnicians, Kawl was assumingly hired before me. But my PM history says it was me who got a job for Kawl.

Kawl_USC

Yea I could put a whole bunch of effort into acting like this is some weird gambit of burb and trying to figure out how this is helping scum.

But instead I'm going to say fuck this game

Absolutely insipid design that allows a person who knows of who recruited them to go back to town win con

I'm out

acohrs

Yea I could put a whole bunch of effort into acting like this is some weird gambit of burb and trying to figure out how this is helping scum.

Absolutely insipid design that allows a person who knows of who recruited them to go back to town win con

I'm out

Well someone just admitted they're infected

Verelios

---

My role PM history mentioned that I got a job for my old College housemate, Kawl_USC.
At the end of N1, when I received the new infected role PM, I was informed in my updated history, that I was infected by Kawl_USC.

---

Kawl, kawl, kawl, almost got away with it if it weren't for those pesky bears. I'm inclined to believe Burb since on the flipside, he's cured* so he'd be playing against his win con now and on the other it would explain today's push.

However, there is a weird thing. In the list of lab tecnicians, Kawl was assumingly hired before me. But my PM history says it was me who got a job for Kawl.
Hm...I'd take them with some skepticism

Verelios

I'm out
Damn Kawl, you could've thunderdomed but I understand your frustration. Cheers mate, hope you had some fun

Sawneeks

Banned
You wouldn't be willing to tell us what your job/hire date was, would you?

I was never given that information.

---

---

To clarify Saw, I was saying I'm not going along with anything they are doing until they pony up an actual cure instead of just posturing.

They have apparently done so, once we get a confirmation from dusk we can continue actual discussion with them. I didn't want to waste an entire other day phase on a dead end topic if they weren't going to actually engage. We already did that with Kark.

Sucks, but this made me laugh.

Vote: Melonrabbit

Sawneeks

Banned
Also would request no more votes on Melon until Fran gets back at the very least.

He did want to Turbo Melon but also needs to cure 11.

Fat4all

Banned
I'll wait for Ouro before voting.

Also, we could consider curing 11 before the day ends as well.

Thanks for the Melon votes by the way, all.

Sawneeks

Banned
I didn't recognize your vote Saw. Now that makes me kinda nervous with your 3 person vote

If another person votes I will unvote. We're 3 way now so we should be alright.

I'll wait for Ouro before voting.

Also, we could consider curing 11 before the day ends as well.

Thanks for the Melon votes by the way, all.

You'll have to convince Fran of that, he was the one who was adamant about turboing Melon and curing 11 in the same post. Can't say I'm terribly confident in believing he will do that but...a deal is a deal, so hopefully he follows through.

Swamped

Banned
Alright.

VOTE: Melonrabbit

Poor Kawl lol. Maybe we can find a cure for him too if the investment board doesn't leave at the end of today

Fat4all

Banned
The only thing I'd be willing to talk about in that chat that's of any importance would be what kind of Stand is the coolest.

Fat4all

Banned
You have been all day.

Also, your first setence betrayss your third setence. No consistent with you guys.

Utter bollocks.

Us discussing how to use our vaccines is perfectly fine to talk about with you lurking in the corner because you can't manipulate what we were talking about.

Looks like you found a way to be dishonest anyway.

Utter bollocks.

Us discussing how to use our vaccines is perfectly fine to talk about with you lurking in the corner because you can't manipulate what we were talking about.

Looks like you found a way to be dishonest anyway.

You said you wouldn't discuss anything with me around. Now you're saying you were discussing some things. You are always backpedaling everything you've said. It has been pointed out before and not just by me.

Might be something to improve upon in future?

Fat4all

Banned
You said you wouldn't discuss anything with me around. Now you're saying you were discussing some things. You are always backpedaling everything you've said. It has been pointed out before and not just by me.

Might be something to improve upon in future?

Sure sure, whatever.

Mix my words however you want, it won't matter soon enough.

Fat4all

Banned

Yare Yare Daze (やれやれだぜ) is the catchphrase of the character Jotaro Kujo from the popular long running Shonen Manga series JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure ... official translations of the catchphrase vary with the most notable ones being “Give me a !@$&*# break…” (Shonen Jump Advance), “What a Pain” (The official english dub of the 1993 and 2001 Stardust Crusaders OVA), and “Good Grief” (Crunchyroll’s official subtitle for the 2014 animated adaptation).

Top Bottom