• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Ourobolus

Banned
5 at the mo'.
Got it.

Vote: Kawl_USC

giphy.gif

Fat4all

Banned
Alright, we are on the cusp of a Melon lynch.

About now is the time to decided who to use the cure on.

Kawl seems to be a bit resigned, so I suppose 11?

Ourobolus

Banned
Although I'm not sure how interested I am during the rest of the day if it's just going to be us arguing with Fran about using his vaccine. I'd rather watch the news and cut myself.

Sawneeks

Banned
I honestly don't mind which one we cure tbh. I'm assuming we are lynching the other?

The only real problem is tomorrow we need to either cure/lynch the person we don't hit today and find whoever they Infected as well. But that's more of a next Day Phase problem.

Ourobolus

Banned
I honestly don't mind which one we cure tbh. I'm assuming we are lynching the other?

The only real problem is tomorrow we need to either cure/lynch the person we don't hit today and find whoever they Infected as well. But that's more of a next Day Phase problem.
I thought we were lynching melon

Burbeting said:
I’m sorry melonrabbit the punishment for infection is death.

melonrabbit said:
I don’t even get a trial?

Burbeting said:
The Lab has spoken.

melonrabbit said:
So you accuse me of being infected, and then just toss me into the flames? What kind of justice is this. I thought this was a civilised lab.

I demand a trial by combat.!!
Burbeting said:
You have that right. Though I doubt anyone will fight for you.

melonrabbit said:
I don’t need a champion. I’ll take on any of you. I have the Gods on my side. Hurry up and choose your champion. I know you’re too cowardly to take me on.

Burbeting said:
Very Well. I choose fire as my champion.

With that Burbeting pushed melonrabbit into the incinerator. He hastily shut the door,

The flames swirled in a vortex of red, orange and white.

melonrabbit has died.

President's Wife
Description:

Your husband is the president at Lakeshore Pharmatech.

Alignment:

Your alignment is to vengeance. (This means NEUTRAL).

Goal:

Eliminate your husband's personal assistant.

Abilities:

Passcard - Your passcard will let you exit the game upon completing your win condition.

Commands:

You have no special commands. But you can VOTE:

Kawl_USC said:
You stabbed me?!

Kawl_USC stared at his injection site. A marbled red and blue liquid bubbled out of his wound. He convulsed viciously for a what seemed like an eternity, and then suddenly has body stopped moving.

Kawl_USC has died!

Araxoid

Description:

You have a stage 2 infection to the Araxia virus.

Alignment:

Your alignment is to Araxia (This means scum).

Goal:

You win when all the humans are either dead or infected.

Abilities:

Recovery - You can self-heal from most injuries including death. You're also immune to Araxia. I wouldn't test my luck in the incinerator though...

Commands:

INFECT: <player> - Infect one player with the Araxia virus. Infected players will know who infected them.
KILL: <player1>,<player2> - Order <player1> to kill <player2>. <player1> must be an already infected player.

please note that you can only use one command per night phase.

Seconds after Kawl_USC stopped moving, Burbeting grabbed his chest. His eyes darted around quickly before rolling into the back of his head. He then crumpled peacefully to the floor.
Burbeting has died

Infected Lab Technician
Description:

You have been infected by the Araxia Virus.

Alignment:

Your alignment is to Araxia (This means scum).

Goal:

You win when all the humans are either dead or infected.

Abilities:

Recovery - You can self-heal from most injuries including death. You're also immune to Araxia. I wouldn't test my luck in the incinerator though...

Commands:

You have no special commands. But you can VOTE:

Araxometer reading: 1

Day 4 begins:

tur_1486159200.png

Night actions are due 2 hours before deadline

acohrs (2)
zippedpinhead 1549
kawl_usc 1872
ourobolus 1874 (2104)
exmachina64 1889 (2067)

fat4all (1)
melonrabbit 1567

burbeting (0)
ourobolus 1640 (1725)

achors (0)
ourobolus 1725 (1791)
ourobolus 1865 (1874)
exmachina64 1871 (1889)

melonrabbit (10)
ourobolus 1791 (1800)
exmachina64 1796 (1867)
burbeting 2056
exmachina64 2067
sawneeks 2068 (2081)
verelios 2069
swamped 2077
gryvan 2100
ourobolus 2106
fat4all 2132
sawneeks 2133

franconp (0)
exmachina64 1867 (1871)

11037 (0)
swamped 1875 (2077)
gryvan 1891 (2100)

kawl_usc (1)
kalor 2058
ourobolus 2104 (2106)

Please check your PMs before posting

Everyone ok? After what happened to Natiko 2 nights ago, I was scared we would have another victim.

The Araxometer is currently giving a reading of 2 so we’ve got our work cut out for us.

Majority is 8

Day ends in:

tur_1486418400.png

Day 4 begins

NOTE: Starting Day 5 day phases will be 48 hrs, night phases will be 24 hrs

acohrs

Seems like it. Odd that the role doesn't mention it.

Maybe only the board can use the vaccines on each other? Don't know why that would be the case?

So 11037 is infected and so is someone else today, is what the araxometer tells me.

Ourobolus

Banned
Ok. So let's recap the bullshit.

1. Two infected are dead. Yay!
2. Two potential town members lost because we decided to trust the neutrals. sigh
3. No kills, which is good. That must mean, based on Burb's PM, that we have a new infected somewhere though, since they can only kill OR infect.
4. I am going to discount everything that fat, fran, or acohrs say today because it's useless.

Sawneeks

Banned
No death and going off of Kawl's PM it looks like Level 2 are the only ones who can Infect + command Level 1's to kill. That means 11 Infected someone last Night.

And it looks like our super band of Neutrals is still here. Cool, cause I have a proposition for you guys but I'll wait until everyone checks in first.

Ok. So let's recap the bullshit.

1. Two infected are dead. Yay!
2. Two potential town members lost because we decided to trust the neutrals. sigh
3. No kills, which is good. That must mean, based on Burb's PM, that we have a new infected somewhere though, since they can only kill OR infect.
4. I am going to discount everything that fat, fran, or acohrs say today because it's useless.

?

The only way they could have become Town was through the vaccines which we didn't know would end up killing them. I also don't understand why that's a negative point - we removed two Scum players from the game in one go.

Top Bottom