• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quarantine Mafia |OT| The Contagion is spreading.

Fat4all

Banned
If people are slowly starting to reveal their histories I see no reason not to share some of mine. It's nothing scandalous anyway. I'm a just out of college Lab Technician. Someone here (they know who they are) is in charge of my orientation. There is something else but I'll mention it when it becomes relevant. It's nothing major.
Okay, full disclosure. I didn't want to reveal beforehand since it would be unfair to Kalor, but Director Cabot put me in charge of his orientation before his untimely death (rest his soul even though I didn't get a promotion) and I'm, surprise surprise, a lab technician for Lakeshore.

So yeah, confirming Kalor's words here.

Kalor, you are just out of college?

Verelios, you gave him his orientation?

File Results:

VERELIOS
Position: Lab Technician
Hired 2011

KALOR
Hired 1993

Zippedpinhead
Hired 2012

thinking-face.png

Fat4all

Banned
I believe Melon did say they were lying about the vaccines and that they would kill people outside of the Mason circle.

You got a quote from Melon to back that up?

Because I didn't know that those two would die, and it was never discussed in our chat.

Ourobolus

Banned
Thought town would be happy that infected were gone
Curing them would have given us a 4 player buffer (-2 infected, +2 town), instead of the 2 we have now, hence my irritation. It's good, but could've been better had we not been lied to. Considering that it was a lie, it's the best we could have gotten though.

Sawneeks

Banned
You got a quote from Melon to back that up?

Because I didn't know that those two would die, and it was never discussed in our chat.

No, you don't.

Why do you say that?

Because they can only most of on themselves and Fran has a limited supply.

My memory is a little incorrect, I took this chain of posts that Melon was saying you couldn't use them outside your group. Seeing as you did use them outside of it and those people died instead of being cured I guess I just put both together.

My mistake.

Fat4all

Banned
My memory is a little incorrect, I took this chain of posts that Melon was saying you couldn't use them outside your group. Seeing as you did use them outside of it and those people died instead of being cured I guess I just put both together.

My mistake.

No problem.

It's pretty clear that Kalor is the mole anyways. They are being much too obvious about it today, and his File doesn't match his history claim.

Fat4all

Banned
Well then, how about another deal?

We inject 11, they will either die or be cured at the end of the day, depends on whether or not acohrs vacc has been corrupted or not.

We lynch Kalor. They are either the mole or a neutral.

Another win/win.

Sawneeks

Banned
Also I just realized my idea was silly and we don't actually have to do it.

So to anyone not in the Super Mason Squad I've got a proposition. My original idea was get them to Vaccine 11 so he dies and we lynch Kalor for them. Another 1-1 trade like the last Day Phase, but then I realized we don't have to lynch Kalor and can just lynch 11 ourselves.

11 would be the last Level 2 Infected and since we have both Kawl's ( Level 2 ) and Burb's ( Level 1 ) PMs we know that Level 2 are the only ones who can Infect and order people to kill, Level 1s are just fodder. So unless the last Level 1 Infected becomes a Level 2 when they are the last one we just take out 11 and then slowly go through the list since nobody else could get infected.

So I guess it comes down to do we want to be mean and say 'fuck 'em' or help them out one last time.

For the time being, I'm voting on 11037. I don't trust the Board anymore.

VOTE: 11037

They were a mole, if not by game role, but by their actions.

They were out to expose everything we said in our chat, and our roles in the game.

Good riddance.

Trying to hide something?

Kalor

Considering the other option I may as well place my vote now. I don't see myself selfvoting anytime soon.

Vote: 11047

Regardless of self preservation and all that I find it difficult to trust the board. Yesterday worked out okay but that doesn't excuse all the shakiness around them. If the mole is real I'm nearly convinced that it is one of them. If that's the case congratulations to them. If it isn't then it is someone random who they will never think of.

Verelios

They were a mole, if not by game role, but by their actions.

They were out to expose everything we said in our chat, and our roles in the game.

Good riddance.
This sounds a lot like 'fuck you, I got mine' territory, which makes me wary of everything you guys are saying. Especially because I'm sure you knew the vaccines would kill anyone not a member of your group, the topic came up yesterday, and even at the end you said nothing. That's just wrong mate.
Kalor, you are just out of college?

Verelios, you gave him his orientation?

File Results:

thinking-face.png
Yep, Director Cabot put me in charge of Kalor's orientation, but I guess either there was some corporate espionage going on or our late director dropped the ball. Either way, it doesn't matter to a small personage like me, I did my job and dipped.

Fat4all

Banned
Especially because I'm sure you knew the vaccines would kill anyone not a member of your group, the topic came up yesterday, and even at the end you said nothing. That's just wrong mate.

Melon would of brought that up to try and turn people against me yesterday.

They did not, because we didn't know they would die.

franconp

This sounds a lot like 'fuck you, I got mine' territory, which makes me wary of everything you guys are saying. Especially because I'm sure you knew the vaccines would kill anyone not a member of your group, the topic came up yesterday, and even at the end you said nothing. That's just wrong mate.

Yep, Director Cabot put me in charge of Kalor's orientation, but I guess either there was some corporate espionage going on or our late director dropped the ball. Either way, it doesn't matter to a small personage like me, I did my job and dipped.

We really didn't knew. The roles never said anything about the vaccines killing.

Swamped

Banned
VOTE: 11037

If only he could tell us who he infected and we could get this over with lol

If the board team suspects Kalor is their mole, why don't they just infect him using a day command? Their vaccines seem to kill anyhow

Fat4all

Banned
VOTE: 11037 If the board team suspects Kalor is their mole, why don't they just infect him using a day command? Their vaccines seem to kill anyhow

That's... actually not a terrible idea.

It doesn't guarantee that we'll kill Kalor, but it's probably the best shot we'd have if there's no other deal that can be reached.

Verelios

Melon would of brought that up to try and turn people against me yesterday.

They did not, because we didn't know they would die.

We really didn't knew. The roles never said anything about the vaccines killing.
This could actually be true but I'd be an idiot to take what you say at face value. There's no longer any trust between us(town*) and the board members, essentially because we have different end goals. Fine, I understand that.

Even with no trust, I'd be willing to work together on a purely 'you help me, I help you, give and take relationship if that means routing the other infected.

Fat4all

Banned
Even with no trust, I'd be willing to work together on a purely 'you help me, I help you, give and take relationship if that means routing the other infected.

The problem is, our give is helping finding infected, and our take would be lynching the Mole. We've offered to inject 11 today for the lynching of Kalor, who is either the Mole or another anti-Board neutral, and it seems like we are being rejected on that front.

Despite whatever happened yesterday that caused Burb and Kawl to die, we still got rid of two infected players, and would still be willing to use our vaccines on only targets all of town would want them used on.

franconp

This could actually be true but I'd be an idiot to take what you say at face value. There's no longer any trust between us(town*) and the board members, essentially because we have different end goals. Fine, I understand that.

That isn't exactly true. If the mole escapes or, if we kill the mole, the one who will be left behind our roles will change to survivalists and we have yo survive the outbreak to win. So we would have the same winning condition.

We can get 11037 without them

But there was no night kill so there should be one more infected.

Fat4all

Banned
If we lynch 11037;

- 11037 will be dead
- The Board will use the vaccine on Kalor, though there is no guarantee we will be able to kill them.

If we lynch Kalor;

- Kalor will be dead
- The Board will use the vaccine on 11037, which may kill 11037 or cure 11037.

-----

At face value, there's no benefit to town for helping us. In both scenarios 11037 will no longer be scum. But, there's a chance that 11037 will be cured. If they infected someone last night (the meter went back up to 2 this morning), then they will know who they infected.

Now I can understand if you just want to say "fuck um" and call it a day like Ouro, but at the very least I would ask you to consider helping us one last time.

If not, so be it. Our win condition is not your obligation, after all.

Some one please explain like I'm five...

Why are the president and his agents still here?

I'm more on the 11 train than the Kalor lynch train. For the record.

Still we are all in this together still.

Normals and super masons el presidente, lend me your ears. We need to vote 11 because I want to win, and I'm not convinced a Kalor lynch benefits us as much as an 11 lynch.

If we lynch 11037;

- 11037 will be dead
- The Board will use the vaccine on Kalor, though there is no guarantee we will be able to kill them.

If we lynch Kalor;

- Kalor will be dead
- The Board will use the vaccine on 11037, which may kill 11037 or cure 11037.

-----

At face value, there's no benefit to town for helping us. In both scenarios 11037 will no longer be scum. But, there's a chance that 11037 will be cured. If they infected someone last night (the meter went back up to 2 this morning), then they will know who they infected.

Now I can understand if you just want to say "fuck um" and call it a day like Ouro, but at the very least I would ask you to consider helping us one last time.

If not, so be it. Our win condition is not your obligation, after all.

Then inject 11037 and get on with it? We don't need to sit around here begging you to take a leap of faith like yesterday.

Just do it and see if the votes line up your way.

Top Bottom