• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Tick tock tick tock...

2.5 hours to go and we are at a deadlock

Bronx-man and Lone_prodigy.

Those are the two people that still need to vote.

Bronx, I know you previously voted for weemadarthur but now do not have an active vote.

Lone_prodigy, you have not had a vote yet today.

What questions can I answer to help you decide? I am sure that weemadarthur and I would gladly answer any question you have so that you two can decide.

Flame_AC

Zipped is correct above.

I also wanna hear from AbsolutBro, the vote on me was made before I even claimed so I feel like they need to/should change it.

Sorian

Banned
Of course I didn't ACTUALLY broadcast my save target beforehand. I'm not an idiot.

Try reading my posts if you want to see it.

I don't feel the need to worry about what the scum team or neutrals think of me, they are lying scum anyway. Town can also go back and read my posts, I'm about sick of doing all the work in the game.

Night 2 was nudull, who isn't me. We don't play anything alike. Yes, nudull self protected N2. Stop conflating us.

Hey, that's not nice, I haven't lied in days. It's quite refreshing.

That's not nice.

I'm going to do a reread because I could go either way between the two.

One thing I am thinking about is acohrs, who voted for Zipped rather randomly. It was before the reveal and override, but to bus on a lark when he could drop it on anyone​else?

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Zippedpinhead (4)
weemadarthur 3303
Fat4all 3508
Faddy 3511
Flame_AC 3515

weemadarthur (4)
Faddy 3239 3339
Penguin 3241
Zippedpinhead 3242
Bronx-Man 3279 3518
Fat4all 3285 3393
Timeaisis 3364 3376
Timeaisis 3403
Fireblend 3509

Lone_Prodigy (1)
Sorian 3557

Flame_AC (1)
AbsolutBro 3352
Sorian 3432 3557

Faddy (0): AbsolutBro 3253 3352

Fireblend (0): Flame_AC 3453 3478

No active vote for Day 6: Bronx-Man (has previously voted), Lone_Prodigy

Day 6 ends:
red_1495148400.png

Automated vote tally here

7 votes for majority

Wow, a lot has happened since I put my vote down! Guess one read was right, hooray!

Off to bed now, but happy to leave my vote on Zipped, nothing since my vote has changed my mind on them, if anything it's enforced my view. At best, it's another neutral role, at worst they're scum.

I was wrong, he saw the check and still left his vote there.

Fat4all

Banned
That's not nice.

I'm going to do a reread because I could go either way between the two.

One thing I am thinking about is acohrs, who voted for Zipped rather randomly. It was before the reveal and override, but to bus on a lark when he could drop it on anyone​else?

acohrs threw shade at both Nudull and Zipped, to be fair.

likely just distancing from one of the two, while actually trying to build towards a lynch on the other.

It was awesome because you were gunning for Robin and it just so happened your publicized shot target was an override who nailed Robin.

Maybe poetic is a better word?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Weemad is the one player Fireblend couldn't confirm and Weemad says they defended themselves "for fun". That's incredibly strange. Prolonging the claim of not even a PR, but your own name for so long is strange as well, Weemad.

But we still have 45 minutes. I wanna take my time with this.

Timeaisis

Weemad is the one player Fireblend couldn't confirm and Weemad says they defended themselves "for fun". That's incredibly strange. Prolonging the claim of not even a PR, but your own name for so long is strange as well, Weemad.

But we still have 45 minutes. I wanna take my time with this.

My words, not theirs. Don't use that against them.

Fat4all

Banned
Killing a potentially powerful scum is always good.

The fact that it turned out to be Robin was a small shock to me, considering we had been discussing the Joker role so much that day.

Well, *you* still protected yourself N2. I know it wasn't literally you, but it was our doctor (you, presumably).

So you admit that you just said you were protecting yourself for fun, huh? And then elsewhere you clarify that you did not actually protect yourself and did so on somewhere else?

I assume you are referring to this post:

Where you say you didn't self target, but never told anyone who you did target. So, sorry, I guess I was mistaken, but, again, you don't have to be so obtuse about everything.

I you say one thing one place, and another somewhere else, yeah it's not uncommon for people to be working on wrong information.

Thanks, Time. I was going to say.

Feel free to use my own words against me of course.

Sorian

Banned
Killing a potentially powerful scum is always good.

The fact that it turned out to be Robin was a small shock to me, considering we had been discussing the Joker role so much that day.

Not as powerful as you are probably imagining but that's a tale for another day.

Fat4all

Banned
Not as powerful as you are probably imagining but that's a tale for another day.

Well I mean, the chance at them getting a double night kill alone would of set town back a lot.

That's an ability that could end the game if the right events happened.

3 people so aggressively neglecting this game, that players have to beg a neutral to do a tie breaking vote.

At least sorian probably WILL make a tie breaking vote, to get rid of another player.

franconp

DAY 6 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

weemadarthur (5)
Faddy 3239 3339
Penguin 3241
Zippedpinhead 3242
Bronx-Man 3279 3518
Fat4all 3285 3393
Timeaisis 3364 3376
Timeaisis 3403
Fireblend 3509
Sorian 3592

Zippedpinhead (4)
weemadarthur 3303
Fat4all 3508
Faddy 3511
Flame_AC 3515

Flame_AC (1)
AbsolutBro 3352
Sorian 3432 3557

Sorian (1)
Lone_Prodigy 3564

Fireblend (0): Flame_AC 3453 3478

Lone_Prodigy (0): Sorian 3557 3592

Faddy (0): AbsolutBro 3253 3352

No active vote for Day 6: Bronx-Man (has previously voted)

7 votes for majority

franconp

Hush tripped, fell down the stairs, broke his neck and died.

End of chapter.

That out of the way, YOU KEEP KILLING INMATES!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE TO KILL BATMAN AND HIS FAMILY!!!!!!!

It seems that you, villains, needs some help (actually, you need a LOT of help), so let’s go over the basics:

Your objective is to kill Batman.

This is Batman:

fotonoticia_20160324110650-16031646529_9999.jpg

Notice the pointy ears, the cape and the bat logo on his chest. If you spot him, KILL HIM!!!

Now, the Cambridge Dictionary defines “Killing” as:

Kill (verb) /kɪl/

to cause someone or something to die:
[ T ] Livestock are being killed by tigers in some areas.
[ I ] Just a tiny drop of this poison is enough to kill.
[ T ] fig. If you tell Mom, I’ll kill you (= I will be extremely angry with you).
​

I hope that’s out of the way now.

There is a lot of ways to kill someone, since humans began thinking they have been looking for ways to kill something. I know that all of you have some prefered tools and powers that you love to use but they are definitely not working. So let’s make it simple:

This is a gun:

pocket-pistols-glock-G43-5x5-661x496.jpg

Scary, right?

The part with the hole is where you aim. The part down below in the middle is the trigger. You point the gun and press the trigger and the Bat should die. Pretty simple, right!!!!!

BUT ALL OF YOU KEEP FAILING!!!!!

I’m tired of writing this comic. I want to be done with Batman. Please stop screwing up.

weemadarthur has died

You are Hush and you are part of the Arkham Inmates (that means you are town).

You are a surgeon and a former Bruce Wayne friend. You also have the ability to do plastic surgery on yourself, but using it to resemble Bruce Wayne may be a bit too much. Maybe a visit to a psychoanalyst would be a bad idea.

You are a Doctor. Once per night phase you can use the command Cure: <Playername>. If the player you selected is targeted for a night kill you will prevent it. You can also cure poison. You may self-target but you can't target the same player twice in a row.

You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Day 6 has ended

red_1495321200.png

Please Send your PM until 2 hours before the deadline

franconp

Mr. Freeze decided to take a little break from his movie marathon of Frozen to look for a snack. He went to the kitchen for some ice cream when he suddenly saw Batman, eating some Pizza leftovers.

Completely disgusted Mr. Freeze knows this is his time for redemption after so many mistakes. This is his chance to kill the Bat.

WLmVO7dRuNaCI.webp

Mr. Freeze run into the kitchen, gun draw with intent to turn Batman into a Bat Popsicle. But in his rush he didn’t notice a slice of Pineapple Pizza left in the floor. He stepped on the slice, tripped and shot himself by mistake.

When the morning arrived the rest of the inmates found was a really good Mr. Freeze Ice Sculpture in the middle of the kitchen.

It’s a shame. Pineapple Pizza continues taking lives. Someone needs to stop it.

Flame_AC has died

You are Mr Freeze and you are part of the Arkham Inmates (that means you are town).
You can use your freeze-gun to freeze everything you target. Also you were played in a movie by Arnold Schwarzenegger, what can be cooler than that?

You are a Roleblocker. Every night you may use your command Freeze: <Playername> to roleblock a player. Your target won't be able to use any action that night.
You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Day 7 Begins

red_1495494000.png

Mayority is 6.

Starting this phase Day Phases will be 48hs long and Night Phases will be 24hs long.

Top Bottom