• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 - Tour Of The Open World and Huge Character Roster!

That's...a lot of characters. I didn't see X-Men (I skipped through).

But Carnom? Isn't that just Venom then (Complete Venom)... Carnage came from Venom, no?

That open world looks pretty amazing. When he flew into the water and found a whole extra world down there I was pretty shocked.

Definitely seems like one to get on PC, though, because that screen tearing is bad. Have any of the recent Lego games had PS4 Pro support? The last one I played was Star Wars TFA, which performed terribly on PS4 and I got a corrupt save file at like 50% just for added measure.

Chris1

Open world looks good, laughed when they said "when you go over there it starts raining cause it always rains in England"

Will probably get this, first one was amazing

LaNaranja

Lego Avengers ran terribly on PS4 and had multiple crashes and bugs. That said this still looks pretty good and it seems like a great game for the Switch to just collect stuff while on the go. Hopefully the game itself is ok and doesn't have any game breaking issues.

TimFL

I don‘t know why people get this on consoles. LEGO games are ridiculously priced here depending on the platform. They are always 29€ on Steam whereas they retail for 69€ on consoles.

Effectively a no brainer decision, especially due to the fact that you get native 4k on PC and other graphical settings.

Certinty

I don‘t know why people get this on consoles. LEGO games are ridiculously priced here depending on the platform. They are always 29€ on Steam whereas they retail for 69€ on consoles.

Effectively a no brainer decision, especially due to the fact that you get native 4k on PC and other graphical settings.
Ever considered some of us don't have PCs capable of running games?

BigEmil

Lol LEGO games visually hardly differ from console to PC they're not exactly visual top, also you can get the LEGO games for cheap in sales or preowned later for example I don't buy it day one but it gets cheap inevitably

Also it's stupid to think everyone mainly games on PC, as someone who games on both PC and console I'll be getting this on console

Chris1

because if you wait a few month they will be like $10 :p I don't know why anyone would buy them full price though because of how fast they drop in price unless they have kids or REALLY like the lego games

I got the new lego batman game with all DLC for like $12 a few month after release, digitally aswell

Don’t want to spoil too much by watching the bridge, but I wonder if the game will be like previous ones or more inline with The Lego Ninjango Movie The Game.

For those who don’t know,
You play the story missions in the open world, so there’s no actual Free Play mode. You play the level, then you have access to that entire level as part of the world so you can collect gold bricks, new characters, the red bricks etc. without needing to restart the level
. It’s a great evolution for the Lego series and I hope it’s taken into account for this game.

Slayven

Chronopolis looks enormous, oh my god.

4500941-1813794510-chron.jpg

Top Bottom