• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Jinfash said:
What was the best opening episode to any of the recent seasons?

Naggers?
Anything with Randy is classic, no other character could've portrayed that moment as good as him

I'm just going to wait Apple to release the Human CentiPad 2 in a year. The one with a forward-facing camera and better life expectancy.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Funnybot

x2md1k.png

CLIP: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/383258/oh-wow-this-is-so-exciting

At the schools first annual Comedy Awards, Jimmy announces that the Germans are the least funny people in the world. Germany is highly insulted. They vow that retaliation toward the kids at South Park Elementary will be swift and brutal.

scoobs

lol i knew they'd make fun of that comedy awards show that they were forced to attend. You could tell they thought the whole thing was a sham, which it was.

Walshicus

scoobs said:
lol i knew they'd make fun of that comedy awards show that they were forced to attend. You could tell they thought the whole thing was a sham, which it was.
I hadn't heard about that. Any more info?

B.K.

DrForester said:
Well, South park killed Osama last season.

And they killed him in 2001 too when the boys went to Afghanistan to take back a goat that some Afghan kids sent them.

TreIII

B.K. said:
And they killed him in 2001 too when the boys went to Afghanistan to take back a goat that some Afghan kids sent them.

Yep. It'd be par the course, seeing how Saddam died at least TWICE in the show, prior to his "canon" death a few years ago. :lol

Kimosabae

Banned
Seems like most TV show threads expand passed 5 pages before the season even officially begins. I figured South Park, of all TV shows, would have required an new OT by this time in comparison. Especially considering its GAF.

*shrugs*

Just seems like there's a relative lack of hype for this show on these forums.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Ipad episode was watered down garbage, here's hoping next one is better.

It could've been worse. They've really got a formula and its quality is fairly consistent...that's how it's gonna be with topical humor in the 15th season of a show.

I mean, the EULA stuff was actually a pretty decent plot device with the timely tracking jokes, while the human centiPad was fairly forced and pure shock value. It's probably the product of some stoned wordplay and it shows. Still, its immortalized on TV and that counts for something. The "fuck me" side story had some funny build ups and moments. Somehow, the very first time he said it to his mom was more shocking than the centiPad.

Looking forward to tonight's, hopefully it's better than last weeks which I thought was just okay.

Also, am I the only one who noticed the Cartman "fuck me" gag was a blatant rip off of a couple SNL skits?

Vamphuntr

upJTboogie said:
It's a good thing I subscribed to this thread, otherwise I would have forgotten about tonight.

Same!

I have mixed feelings about last week's episode. Seemed a bit weak for a season opener.

Vamphuntr

smokeymicpot said:
Bin Laden was just killed last season. Everyone is expecting them to do something on him for some reason.

Ironically the rerun they are showing right now is the Jersey episode where they called Bin Laden for help and murdered him in the end.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Vamphuntr said:
Ironically the rerun they are showing right now is the Jersey episode where they called Bin Laden for help and murder him in the end.

I just seen that while I was posting that post. Comedy Central would do that.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
FUCK YOU tyler perry. I see those goddamn ads in the subway with "good afternoont." fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom