• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundant

New York, November 7, 2011 - Thanksgiving is just weeks away and the dedicated people at The History Channel are getting close to discovering the truth on an all-new episode of South Park titled, "A History Channel Thanksgiving" premiering Wednesday, November 9 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

After watching a Thanksgiving special on The History Channel, the boys believe that aliens were involved in the original feast. But, questions remain... was the first Thanksgiving haunted? Is alien technology responsible for stuffing? The truth could changeThanksgiving for everyone.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/401604/a-history-channel-thanksgiving-press-release

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
2ir3vagjpg.gif

We're a few weeks out from Thanksgiving, and we're at episode 6 of 7 new episodes.....

Do I see a 2 part finale setup?

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Its very clear that South Park is Trey Parker these days.

Not to dismiss the fine efforts of everyone else on the staff, but as the show's "quarterback" if he's not on top form (usually because he's working his butt off on something else) its the difference between scoring big and just kind of holding the line.

Man's a comedy genius imho.

Clear said:
Its very clear that South Park is Trey Parker these days.

Not to dismiss the fine efforts of everyone else on the staff, but as the show's "quarterback" if he's not on top form (usually because he's working his butt off on something else) its the difference between scoring big and just kind of holding the line.

Man's a comedy genius imho.
That is pretty much the conclusion I took from the behind the scenes for the first episode this season, everyone contributes a LOT to the process but if Trey isn't on the money then the whole thing won't hit the massive peaks they have in the past.

CassSept

Jesus, if it's properly executed I won't survive this episode. Merely sighting anything about Ancient Aliens is sending me into uncontrollable spasms of laughter. Better be good.

Haha, my coworker's cousin worked on Ancient Aliens. He said he pretty much had to wing it the whole time and really reach to get the show off the ground.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Given Trey and Matts like of Colorado jokes, and that they went to CU Boulder, I'm shocked the white Indian guy isn't Ward Churchill.

Ezduo

Banned
The pacing on this is really off. They're cutting between scenes too damn fast, one second they're at Plymouth Rock and the next they're in some random tent somewhere. Seems like this episode was longer and they had to cut a lot of scenes out.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
DrForester said:
If you mean how long until it's on the site, it take about 24 hours or less.
What? Last weeks episode wont be on the official website until the 2nd of December. Why would this be on within 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom