• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
DrForester said:
I thought South parks eps always went up on their website in 24 hours?

And last weeks episode is up.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/401354/watch-1-uncensored
The previous 4 aren't up.

The Last of the Meheecans:
"DUE TO PRE-EXISTING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS, WE CANNOT STREAM THIS EPISODE UNTIL
11.12.2011"

DrForester said:
I thought South parks eps always went up on their website in 24 hours?

And last weeks episode is up.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/401354/watch-1-uncensored
No

Click the link

"DUE TO PRE-EXISTING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS, WE CANNOT STREAM THIS EPISODE UNTIL
12.02.2011"

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
DeathNote said:
What? Last weeks episode wont be on the official website until the 2nd of December. Why would this be on within 24 hours?
They're online for one week after airing, and then off again for four weeks. After that they're online permanently.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DeathNote said:
The previous 4 aren't up.

The Last of the Meheecans:
11.12.2011"

What country? I know they have country lock outs.

Clown_im_OP said:
They're online for one week after airing, and then off again for four weeks. After that they're online permanently.

ahhh. Mystery solved.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
I didn't laugh much. Probably worst episode of the season. Perhaps memes have spoiled me.

6370c7ae0bc45b5bc59bab47e3ada6ceecf1be83_m.jpg

Doomsayer

Worst episode of the season so far, sadly. When the episode started I thought it was going to be amazing. I thought they were going to go in a different direction with the plot, but oh well. Hopefully the show returns to form next week.

Gui_PT

What are you talking about? This episode was amazing!

So many twists and awesome references to movies or tv shows.

Natalie Portman being the wormhole :lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
not about yesterday's ep but last week's:

I just noticed the tea party reference.
"Sit down ma, we were just having a tea party!"

Cartman being insane makes so much more sense when you see it as commentary about the tea partiers. lol

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
GaimeGuy said:
not about yesterday's ep but last week's:

I just noticed the tea party reference.
"Sit down ma, we were just having a tea party!"

Cartman being insane makes so much more sense when you see it as commentary about the tea partiers. lol

I think that's a bit of a stretch. Cartman has had tea parties with his dolls long before the tea party.

CassSept

Average episode, worst this half-season, which is still quite something. Up until now they haven't done a straight parody in a long long long time, maybe that's why the recent streak was good.
Lack of Tsoukalouka was disappointing though. Verily doth.

isny

napkin dispenser
I didn't clue in until the Natalie Portman joke that the episode was a parody of Thor. At that point I realized the pilgrim looked like Helmsworth and it all came together.

This episode definitely wasn't as awesome as Cartman's doll suicide from last week, but still a solid ep.

CassSept

Power Glove said:
Which came first: The Nic Cage "My hair is a bird" meme or this guy's hair?
My hair is a bird is really old in Internet years. Ancient Aliens didn't even start airing until last year and Tsoukalouka didn't become so popular until 2011. I

Grinchy

Banned
I loved this episode. The History Channel deserves to be called out, but it was good for many other reasons.

I am surprised they didn't have the hair guy on it though...

squicken

I enjoyed that. I saw the Thor thing coming and was amused. I stopped watching the History Channel long ago. It just got so insipid, even before the reality TV stuff. Glad to see them get dumped on a bit

Walshicus

isny said:
I didn't clue in until the Natalie Portman joke that the episode was a parody of Thor. At that point I realized the pilgrim looked like Helmsworth and it all came together.

This episode definitely wasn't as awesome as Cartman's doll suicide from last week, but still a solid ep.
I didn't see Thor - can someone explain the Portman joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom