• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Big Icarus said:
I haven't been right yet, but I'm gonna guess that it's a final smash revealed for someone. Maybe Pit, Samus, or Kirby.

I'll go with this.

kamikaze said:
c'mon sakurai-san. follow up the weak update with a good one!

Did you read the entire update?

Zeed

Banned
Jun. 29 Fri. 2007

Wario: Special Moves
Characters

<Side Special Move: Wario Chopper>

Wario’s side special move is the Wario Chopper. He jumps on and starts racing!

screenshot

Vroom! Vroom!

Tilt the Control Stick in the opposite direction of your movement to pull a 180. Use an attack button to jump off.

screenshot

Axle turn!

Only one motorcycle will appear on screen, so if you fall off, run back up to it and climb on again.

screenshot

Where’s my hog?!

<Down Special Move: Wario Waft>

Oh, and Wario’s down special move is the Wario Waft. That is to say, he passes gas.

This particular special move builds up power the longer you go without using it.

screenshot

If you haven’t held it in, it’ll be a cute little poot.

screenshot

But when you hold it in as much as you can...?!

In this case, patience really is a virtue.

Michan

Wario: Special Moves

wario_070629a-l.jpg

Vroom! Vroom!

Tilt the Control Stick in the opposite direction of your movement to pull a 180. Use an attack button to jump off.

wario_070629b-l.jpg

Axle turn!

Only one motorcycle will appear on screen, so if you fall off, run back up to it and climb on again.

wario_070629c-l.jpg

Where’s my hog?!

Oh, and Wario’s down special move is the Wario Waft. That is to say, he passes gas.

This particular special move builds up power the longer you go without using it.

wario_070629d-l.jpg

wario_070629e-l.jpg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
UPDATED

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/wario.html#2nd

WARIO'S MOVES

wario_070629a-l.jpg

Vroom! Vroom!

wario_070629b-l.jpg

Axle turn!

wario_070629c-l.jpg

Where’s my hog?!

wario_070629d-l.jpg

wario_070629e-l.jpg

Zeed

Banned
BTW, WastingPenguins, I think we can finally pick up that debate that we had going on many pages back.

WastingPenguins said:
Eh, what the hell, let's continue.

Wario rides a motorcycle in that trailer, so that means he'll ride it in the game, right? Nope.

See what I'm saying?

But man, I can't wait to ride the Wario Cycle around! <--Not speculation, this has a "concrete basis in fact"
EatCrow.gif

superbank

:lol :lol :lol

Hilarious update. Riding the bike will be the first thing I do when I play Wario!

Whoever said Wario won't ride his bike in the game was proven wrong. ^ So it was WastingPenguins, eh?

Huh? It just stays there after he gets off it? Weird. I wonder if opponents can throw it at him? Mario seems to be picking it up.

I was really waiting to see his moves, but now I don't think I really understand the whole motocycle thing. I guess I'll have to see it in motion.

scottnak

Zeed said:
BTW, WastingPenguins, I think we can finally pick up that debate that we had going on many pages back.

EatCrow.gif

Wow. This is going to be one amazing thread to comb back through and find some nice tidbits to slam back once details are finally revealed...

Awesome stuff with Wario! (Captions A+++)

I was hoping you guys would pick up the thing Penguin said a bit back. I totally didn't expect this and thanks to your comment, Penguin, today's was hilarious to me.

Good job.

justchris

The Wario Waft actually has an interesting mechanic, can't use it repeatedly or it loses power. Interesting, but his moves seem pretty crappy so far. Maybe next week, for the 4th, they'll update with some gameplay vids of the character's they've shown?

Tristam

methodman said:
he's so happy! :lol

I can see Wario being a f***ing annoying character to lose to with his perpetual grin. I don't know how many times I nearly snapped my controller after losing to Waluigi in Mario Tennis.

superbank

Slurpy said:
Such utter and complete ownage.

He definitely should have factored in someone on the team having to model that motorcycle which would waste dev time if it was only for the trailer.

NotWii

Banned
Tristam said:
I can see Wario being a f***ing annoying character to lose to with his perpetual grin.
Yeah, but he's such a slow character, I don't see him becoming a real menace.
He seems to share some of Bowser's moves like the bellyflop.

PkunkFury

so how will sliding special move work? just press b while running fast? Or does this just mean that Wario's slide attack will bring out the bike, and other characters will still have regular slide attacks? I also wonder where the bike will come from the first time. You just pull it out of thin air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom