• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I think that's as far as I go tonight. Enjoy your filler episode up next.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 307 - Emergency Situation! Aizen, New Evolution!
12:30 - Naruto - 34 - Akamaru Trembles: Gaara's Cruel Strength!
1:00 - One Piece - 216 - Showdown on the Cliff! Red Light, Green Light!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 22 - The Seal Shrine – The Immortal Man's Tricks?
2:00 - IGPX - 13 - Into Tomorrow
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 47 - Acperience 4
3:00 - Thundercats - 15 - Trials of Lion-O, Part 1
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 20 - A New Beginning - END
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 36 - Family Portrait
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 13 - Jupiter Jazz (Part 2)
5:00 - Inuyasha - 73 - Shiori's Family and InuYasha's Feelings
5:30 - Inuyasha - 74 - The Red Tetsusaiga Breaks the Barrier

Later.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"We'll see eachother again, right?"

"Definitely!"

<character is never seen again>

I call it, Pokemon syndrome.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_mlzkdhEdZ91qg304ho1_400.gif

Later.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So, I had all this idea to draw something EVO related, but... then a friend decides to make me busy for the time leading to Toonami! So with only a few minutes to go, I end up with:

zlCfzRDJ3ToyukFF_r

zlCfzRDJ82kTNX2avP
zlCfzRDKFl4WQdHXOS

zlCfzRDKI4Ye0g8llx
zlCfzRDKeys9Y3Tnfl

zlCfzRDKheME3SlZgP
zlCfzRDKnkop9b7Upe

zlCfzRDK_FUUJ4wnlA
zlCfzRDLDUY94XpVdP

You'll note pictures missing for FMA, IGPX, and Soul Eater... Internet issues ate a few of those, so... Yeah! I did capture a pic of the Soul Eater one (I rather liked it!) but I'll post that....

Later.

LycanXIII

One thing before I leave for the week:

You'll note pictures missing for FMA, IGPX, and Soul Eater... Internet issues ate a few of those, so... Yeah! I did capture a pic of the Soul Eater one (I rather liked it!) but I'll post that....

Later.

It better be this.
tumblr_mbqpkejOVi1r5rqj6o1_500.gif

Or at least Kid Maka and Kid Crona.

Tenumi

Banned
I couldn't do it. I barely stayed awake through Naruto, so I skipped out on One Piece and Soul Eater. Gonna have to catch up on those later...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I couldn't do it. I barely stayed awake through Naruto, so I skipped out on One Piece and Soul Eater. Gonna have to catch up on those later...

I fell asleep sometime around Soul Eater's first commercial break, don't feel too bad.

Is IGPX almost done? That show consistently puts me to sleep. Something more exciting in that slot would go such a long way to me staying up the entire night more often.

I fell asleep sometime around Soul Eater's first commercial break, don't feel too bad.

Is IGPX almost done? That show consistently puts me to sleep. Something more exciting in that slot would go such a long way to me staying up the entire night more often.

Next week is the finale of season 1 but we already know their going to air season 2 which is another 13 episodes. Both Big O season 2 and IGPX Season 2 start and end on the same day so it'll be interesting to see what they do when both end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom