• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Currently petitioning R* to allow us more than 300 members. If you can see this ticket vote it or whatever.
http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/requests/1199563

B0kn9Z0.png

UPDATE: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=83642405&postcount=270
The crew has reached the member cap of 300. Keep an eye on this thread in the coming weeks for maximum transparency I will announce any crew changes here including members that have been kicked due to inactivity. Then once we get back below the limit people can start applying again.

Hello all.

It seems as if our PS3 crew for GTAV has been overrun by lurkers and it filled up quick. Due to this issue I have created a GDOC for members to sign up with.

I don't want any members to miss out on the crew because spots were taken up by lurkers that are not members of GAF.

Please add your info here: (quote this post to see)

And request and invite to the crew here:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaming_age_family

After these steps are complete please PM me so that I can accept your invite.

I don't want to continue to clutter up the OT with talk of the PS3 crew so if there are any issues with registration please bring them up here.

Alt GAF crew. NeoGAF The Third
really the only other crew, but who's counting
we can use this as the backup crew and promote members from The Thrid to the Family once we have spots open up. Please contact Isamu Dyson to gain entry.

Please quote to see the GDOC for the Alt Crew.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Info added to doc, rejoined. Didn't seem like I had to request membership though? Looks like I got in immediately.

Loxley

My stuff is in the GDOC as well, and from what I can tell, I didn't get kicked from the Family.

*edit - Nevermind, got kicked :(

**edit - Back in again :)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Info added to doc, rejoined. Didn't seem like I had to request membership though? Looks like I got in immediately.

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the 'invite only' did not save. Should be taken care of now.

oneils

Added myself to the doc and made a request to join the crew. I'm available fairly often. It will be interesting to actually play with fellow gaffers.

DogMeat77

I was booted. I signed up on the Google Doc. I will re-join the crew when it lets me, at this point it isn't letting me again. Not sure if you have to white list it or something.

EDIT: I'm back in. Sofaking excited for this game.

Posted info on doc, and automatically rejoined earlier today.

And lol at whoever put "fired for GTA V" in the meetup availability row.

Can someone add my account? I don't use google account things. ricochetguro on social club as well, but my PSN itself is dlynchster.

Amatsu

Neo Member
I reapplied, posted to the wall of the social club and filled out the GDOC.

Sorry for being so specific on the GDOC with my available hours, I work until midnight Mon-Fri and go the gym - doesn't leave me a lot of time but I wanted to try this out since it'd be my first time gaming with people from GAF.

openworld

Neo Member
First I was disappointed, now I'm happy again. (I got kicked) Please let me join again ;) Cu in october 1.

social club name: openworld30

waypoetic

Banned
I hope we get a "crew" that'll actually play the game. Too many times have i joined these kind of groups and a week after the game is out 90% is on Netflix or playing some other game all the time.

Lucent

Added myself to the document and joined the crew. Can't wait for Tuesday.

I put Evenings and Weekends but I attend classes Wednesday and Thursday and am usually busy those days. Try to do school work here and there throughout the day. So if anything it's probably best to send me an invite or whatever if you see me on or send PMs on here to sort of let me know if some groups are meeting up or whatever.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I better check when I get home if I was dropped of if the PS3 crew I am in is a different name. All I know is it has been full since Max Payne 3.

I hope we get a "crew" that'll actually play the game. Too many times have i joined these kind of groups and a week after the game is out 90% is on Netflix or playing some other game all the time.

WhatRobEats has said that we'll be trimming the group as we go along so that it remains active. Which means that if there are people in it that just aren't playing then they'll be dropped and someone that's interesting in playing will be added in (this is especially useful when it inevitably gets to it 300 limit again).

jj70

Neo Member
Hello all.

It seems as if our PS3 crew for GTAV has been overrun by lurkers and it filled up quick. Due to this issue I have created a GDOC for members to sign up with.

I don't want any members to miss out on the crew because spots were taken up by lurkers that are not members of GAF.

Please add your info here: (quote this post to see)

And if you were booted from the crew and need to get back in please request membership here:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gaming_age_family

I don't want to continue to clutter up the OT with talk of the PS3 crew so if there are any issues with registration please bring them up here.

interested in being part of GAF family inside Social Club... giostra70 is my Social Club nick...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I certainly hope this has some implication while playing online. Would be nice if you knew who the reps were and all that.

waypoetic

Banned
WhatRobEats has said that we'll be trimming the group as we go along so that it remains active. Which means that if there are people in it that just aren't playing then they'll be dropped and someone that's interesting in playing will be added in (this is especially useful when it inevitably gets to it 300 limit again).

Good. I'm looking forward to party with you guys :)

Re added myself, ready for the 1st. Gonna work my way up the ladder, believe it!

I look forward to ruling Los Santos with you boys.

I know what you mean, happens all the time. I'm not gonna lie, I'll disappear for about a week or two for the ps4 launch but there isn't much to hold me down on there so I'll be coming back. Especially since rockstar said they'll be support GTAO better than IV.

Top Bottom