• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

What are the requirements to be a representative?! I'd have about 10 members that would possibly want to join the crew too if anyone would like that. They are from a french/quebec forum but can speak in relatively good english too. Except with a accent obviously. :p

At the moment, I'm part of the muscle, "BaldwinTheFirst".

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Will add all my deets Tuesday when I get my PS3 and get shit set up. Definitely want to play some GTA Online with GAFers.

Eusis

Man, I kinda want to have the list sorted, but there's value to seeing who was most recently added I imagine. Though with how filled that list is it'd seem better to make games through that than a friends list anyway.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Man, I kinda want to have the list sorted, but there's value to seeing who was most recently added I imagine. Though with how filled that list is it'd seem better to make games through that than a friends list anyway.

There is absolutely value to me in having the list the way it is. That way I know who is new to the list then I can go back and update the social club to reflect those that signed up.

My thinking for this thread has evolved. I think we should use this thread to coordinate meetup/heists/ect.. I'll pull data from time to time and have a section in the OP to show leaderboards, recent matches, ect.. Going to be some work but I think it will be a cool place for us to hang out while not playing.

Let me know what other things you all might find useful for the OP, I'm certainly open for suggestions. This is the most work I've ever done for GAF any and all help is appreciated.

Jafku

There is absolutely value to me in having the list the way it is. That way I know who is new to the list then I can go back and update the social club to reflect those that signed up.

My thinking for this thread has evolved. I think we should use this thread to coordinate meetup/heists/ect.. I'll pull data from time to time and have a section in the OP to show leaderboards, recent matches, ect.. Going to be some work but I think it will be a cool place for us to hang out while not playing.

Let me know what other things you all might find useful for the OP, I'm certainly open for suggestions. This is the most work I've ever done for GAF any and all help is appreciated.
Sounds good

waypoetic

Banned

I'm all for that.

Dave1988

Added myself to the doc and joined the crew but I'm confused. Is this crew the new "official" one? If so, what about NeoGANG?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I added myself but I think my friends list is full. Guessing that may be a problem, or can it pull stuff from the club?

Top Bottom